Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,932 members, 7,806,699 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? (1059 Views)

What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... / What Could Possibly Turn You On In The Opposite Sex?? Mine Is..... / Could This Possibly Be Another System Of Friend Zoning? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? by Spacoking(m): 7:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
[center]I met this babe through my younger sister (They are both in the same university but different course and department) I liked this girl at the instance of meeting her but i kept that to myself because I felt it wasn't right to date my sister friend along the line I discovered she has fallen in luv with me cos I do call her often times to say hello and perhaps ask about my sister whereabouts if I can't get my sister on her cell and need her to me help give my sister information.
January this year something strange happened, one of my close pals got her number from me with intention of asking her out but she confessed to my guy she can't go out with him that she's has falling in luv with me those times i used to call her.
She did begged my friend not to disclose that to me but guys as will be nah respecting "The Bro Code" inform me. I called her up and set things in motion without much ado we started dating (she's 25yrs old compare to my sister whose is 21yrs old). Just of recent of I notice some changes in her behavior most times when I called she doesn't answer the phone and doesn't make effort to ring/beep me back, at first I wasn't bother thinking that she might be busy. Just of recent i confronted her and ask why she doesn't answer my calls or call me back if she sees my miss call (Mind you am not saying she doesn't answer my at all its just sometimes) to my amazement she replied and said "she ain't into me yet and she doesn't know why" Tho she suggested we stopped talking about the topic that its a matter of the heart to her(This statement came up 3months after will started seeing each other). I did confess to her how madly in luv i was with her, since then she has refuses to reply me when I send her messages on whatsapp(which i also figured she might not even pick up if i tried calling her) I told my sister everything that happened of which my sister told me she can an hot head atimes that she will come around.The challenge now is that am loosing my patience please i need your candid advice on this issue cos am on the verge of giving up on her this behavior of hers is becoming perpetual.[/center]
Re: What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? by agarawu23(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2015
spacoking, you are now chasing the lady chasing you before,

ladies can be strange and selfish at times, they get what they want easily either by hook or crook method.

i think you shld confront her for you to know where you belong so that you can move on or stay with her
Re: What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
If she's has become withdrawn, you's shoulds move on.
Re: What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Spacoking:
I met this babe through my younger sister initially I like this girl but i kept it to myself because I felt it wasn't right to date my sister friend along the line I discovered she has fallen in luv with me cos I do call her often times to say hello and perhaps ask about my sister whereabout if I can get my sister on her line. January this year something strange happened one of my close pals got her number from me to ask out But she told my guy she can't she can go out with him that she's has falling in luv with me and begged my friend not to disclose that me to but guys as will be nah respecting "The Bro Code" inform me. I called her and we started dating. Just of recent of I notice some changes in her behavior most times when I called she doesn't pick up at first I wasn't bother that she might be busy. Just recently I confronted her why doesn't pick or call me back if she sees my miss call to my amazement she replied and said maybe she ain't into me yet and she doesn't know why that its a matter of the heart and ask begged me we stop talking about the topic. I did confess to her how madly I was in luv with her since then she has refuses to reply me when I send her messages on whatsapp I told my sister about everything and she told me she's always like that atimes that she will come around later but am loosing my patience please advice me on what to do cos am on the verge of giving up on her that her behavior is becoming perpetual.
You were playing it cool at first and she was the "needy" one. You should have kept it that way. Unfortunately, you don't understand "The Bro Code" enough and went from being professional to being needy. There's the result. Bro, you have unfortunately become desperate. undecided
Re: What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Is she the only fish in the river? NO.

What happens when you catch a fish, and then it jumps back into the water? Do you jump into the water to catch that particular fish, or do you catch another fish?

You have a brain, use it.
Re: What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? by Cutehector(m): 7:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Why u go tell babe u love am Why will u confess ur undyin love to a girl eh? What impudence
Re: What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? by Nobody: 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
First of all, no offense, but it's really hard to understand ur English.
buh I think u should tell her u are loosing ur patience, so that she can decide if she wanna remain wif u or not.
Life z too short to be waiting for ppl.
Re: What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? by WenysAD(f): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
Una neva serious...
Next please!!!
Re: What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
Bro u became desperate and now she is emotionally superior to u

U wanna get her back
Then go back to the old way

Call her often I mean very often
And then never get emotional with her
The list goes on
Re: What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? by Isaacmacdon(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Well .. I suppose uve bn "nutmegged" by d brilliant lil girl.. but al d same... she's Ur gf right?? talk to her... form annoyance gon.. for 3weeks no calls,text,chat..... See her on d road nd walk past her.. its as simple as dat... den she wud become d confused one.. thank me later..
Re: What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? by iPrevail(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Who writes like this?

Well.. I didn't read all that.. But dude, fvckin move on. Ya not gonna live forever ya know?... So make tha most outta life while ya still breathing.
Re: What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
MzNelly:
If she's has become withdrawn, you's shoulds move on.
Hilarious -_-
Re: What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? by braintext(m): 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
Spacoking:
I met this babe through my younger sister initially I like this girl but i kept it to myself because I felt it wasn't right to date my sister friend along the line I discovered she has fallen in luv with me cos I do call her often times to say hello and perhaps ask about my sister whereabout if I can get my sister on her line. January this year something strange happened one of my close pals got her number from me to ask out But she told my guy she can't she can go out with him that she's has falling in luv with me and begged my friend not to disclose that me to but guys as will be nah respecting "The Bro Code" inform me. I called her and we started dating. Just of recent of I notice some changes in her behavior most times when I called she doesn't pick up at first I wasn't bother that she might be busy. Just recently I confronted her why doesn't pick or call me back if she sees my miss call to my amazement she replied and said maybe she ain't into me yet and she doesn't know why that its a matter of the heart and ask begged me we stop talking about the topic. I did confess to her how madly I was in luv with her since then she has refuses to reply me when I send her messages on whatsapp I told my sister about everything and she told me she's always like that atimes that she will come around later but am loosing my patience please advice me on what to do cos am on the verge of giving up on her that her behavior is becoming perpetual.

Is she on her period?
Re: What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? by 1one: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Maybe Ogbanje is worrying her undecided
Re: What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? by Spacoking(m): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
Why u go tell babe u love am Why will u confess ur undyin love to a girl eh? What impudence
It is a crime to profess ur luv to someone uve bn with 4 3months?
Re: What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? by Cutehector(m): 8:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Spacoking:
It is a crime to profess ur luv to someone uve bn with 4 3months?
for now its a crime..
Re: What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? by justmetoday(m): 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
l wonder how and why some people cant comprehend what d O.P wrote!
Re: What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? by SkinnyDude(m): 11:07am On Apr 17, 2015
goofyone:

You were playing it cool at first and she was the "needy" one. You should have kept it that way. Unfortunately, you don't understand "The Bro Code" enough and went from being professional to being needy. There's the result. Bro, you have unfortunately become desperate. undecided
especially the part where said he is madly in love with her. and he has disclosed it to her.
the attraction she had where he is, is now dead. she no longer feels him..
Re: What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? by Missmossy(f): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2015
I guess the sparks are over grin ladies are complicated beings! They say one thing, mean a different thing and act just out of what they have said sad

2 Likes

Re: What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? by KingTom(m): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2015
Missmossy:
I guess the sparks are over grin ladies are complicated beings! They say one thing, mean a different thing and act just out of what they have said sad
cry cry cry
Re: What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? by mrkay101(m): 11:26am On Apr 17, 2015
ladies are very funny beings .. she's been craving for you attention and now she has got it she's now tired. most ladies are so indecisive she has succeeded in getting u hooked on her now she's toying with your emotions.

just stop giving her that attention and focus on other things.. I know its going to be hard if not nearly impossible but it would work.. you can call her up like maybe once in a week, two weeks or more and see if she misses you.
this period can also give you time to meet other people and also allow both of you think. like people have advised you if it doesn't work out move on they are plenty fishes in the sea.
Re: What Could possibly be Wrong with Her? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
It's all about 'emotional power'. The one who has it most controls the relationship. At first, she wanted you more, loved you more, hence you had the emotional power. You failed to keep it that way. Now she knows you can't do without her, power has changed hands. She is making use of her emotional power, to subdue you, and make you beg. She is reducing you to futility, and keeping you at her mercy.

Now there are two ways to go about it.

1) keep pleading with her, showing her that you need her badly, and allow her emotional power grow, and give her more control. She ll keep you, but will have little respect for you.

2) Try to reason with her, if she doesn't change then begin to pull away slowly. Ignore her, and find someone else if you have to. Just keep your dignity intact.

The moment you show a lady that she means too much to you, you have transferred the emotional power to her. If she is immature, just get ready to be controlled and toyed with.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Think Love Still Exist / Once A Cheater Always A Cheater; 7 Surprising Facts About Infidelity / 10 Reasons Why You Should Get Married In Your 30s, Not Your 20s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.