Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:46 AM

Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan (68939 Views)

Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Panicky PDP Leaders Meet Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by zyphr(m): 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dannyset:
Every power that want to prevent this woman from going to jail.......Die by fire, Die by fire, Die by fire. Die Die Die Die Die Die Die.
Chai!!! you are a certified clown!!! ROTFL

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by sweetgala(m): 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
ionsman:
When she was siphoning our money,Abdusalami wasnt there.Now wey tori don dabaru,she dey involve Abdusalami. Dieziani,you must go to that jail,no soft landing for you.Tufia!!! Your own too much.

" Less than 30 minutes after both of them entered the President’s office, Abubakar emerged, leaving Alison-Madueke behind".

Guess they opted for a quickie after Baba left.

What makes you so sure Abdulsalam is not complicit in the crime. He has been GEJ main northern Godfather and bail out man since day 1.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Werehkpe: 9:52pm On Apr 16, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/news/abubakar-leads-alison-madueke-to-meet-jonathan/

Are you see what I am saw?

Abdulsalam entered with Deizini into GEJ office BUT he came out alone. WHICH MEANS Petroleum minister and oga presido de office together ALONE.

kerewa.

If pickin commot, wettin we go call am oooo?
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by yusufbida(m): 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Don't mind those mischievous set of journalists. They are on APCs pay roll. APC, a party of lies and propaganda. God save us all from them
Show ur annoyance to PDP and not APC.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by notoriousbabe: 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
remember007:
lols......what can you possibly do to me? am not Allison madueke and am sure you ain't Buari..... so Bleep off me......as for gold circle.. check your dad's wallet guess he wll have an extra.....no insult meant pls honey .
stingy girl,ordinary gold circle condom you no fit borrow your sister,anyway I will take your dad like dat.....no insult meant pls
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by caselessogbuagu: 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Don't mind those mischievous set of journalists. They are on APCs pay roll. APC, a party of lies and propaganda. God save us all from them
are u tired of asking for BUHARI's certificate? Shame on you!
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by skytanics(m): 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
so Alison-madueke doesn't know the way to the Aso rock again that she now needs somebody to show her the way.
you carry money; you denied,
you seek asylum; you denied,
you go beg baba; you denied,
don't worry; you go hear weeeewn..

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Nellybii: 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
sCun:
Nobody can put that woman in Prison.
Come back and read this post anytime you feel like, it will still be true.

Meaning she is clean
Brother if Diezani is clean then my mum is a virgin
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
notoriousbabe:
stingy girl,ordinary gold circle condom you no fit borrow your sister,anyway I will take your dad like dat.....no insult meant pls
you only give what you have.... I no get and I don't keep them
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by notoriousbabe: 10:30pm On Apr 16, 2015
remember007:
you only give what you have.... I no get and I don't keep them
I don hear now abi?afterall I don balance you,so na 1-1 be our scores
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
notoriousbabe:
I don hear now abi?afterall I don balance you,so na 1-1 be our scores
am just not in d mood.... But don't refer to my dad like dat next time pls...# cheers
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by africanusvu(m): 10:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
Werehkpe:
Are you see what I am saw?

Abdulsalam entered with Deizini into GEJ office BUT he came out alone. WHICH MEANS Petroleum minister and oga presido de office together ALONE.

kerewa.

If pickin commot, wettin we go call am oooo?

Call am Buhari,
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
The sudden rise in Abdulsalami Abubakar's profile may suggest that America may be positioning him to lead an Interim govt after they have organised Buhari's removal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Pamcrest(f): 10:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hmmm Fati where are u? Shine your eye on your hubby well oh...before Diezani do u like she did mama peace....I have spoken. Shikena grin
My humble submission
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by africanusvu(m): 10:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
doctokwus:
I don't see many of these people even getting away with d rape of this country because d social environment GMB will find himself in is different from those of his predecessors. With d growth of the social media and his own reputation of integrity to protect coupled with his promises, I don't see how GMB can get away with not prosecuting many of the corrupt when online news media and internet sites start bombarding his government with evidence of their crimes and GMB's own electoral campaign that hinged largely on tackling corruption.
we dee tell u say the Aboki no go school even certificate him no get,u dey here dey talk of reading online news and bombardment,u never here say the malam no even know him Phone number,abeg leave mater for mathias,and go on wit ur ORIJIN,I knw say na Orijin dey make u yarn opata every day
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by africanusvu(m): 10:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
GenBuhari:
The sudden rise in Abdulsalami Abubakar's profile may suggest that America may be positioning him to lead an Interim govt after they have organised Buhari's removal.
I no deyoo,I no even coment on this
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Eruditor: 10:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
ceejayluv:

You guys are seriously overrating the grandpa... I'd be more confident in el-rufaI, ribadu and Akunyili ...

Hahahahaha. Seems hatred will make anyone say anything. There is no name on that list that can be compared to GMB. Just list any of the positions he has held before and see that each one could have made him one of the richest men in Nigeria, yet he is not.

Some people are just cut from a different texture and fabric.
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by notoriousbabe: 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
remember007:
am just not in d mood.... But don't refer to my dad like dat next time pls...# cheers
oh you are pained?go back and read what you wrote about mine. Next time don't start what you can't finish tongue
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Eruditor: 10:47pm On Apr 16, 2015
africanusvu:
we dee tell u say the Aboki no go school even certificate him no get,u dey here dey talk of reading online news and bombardment,u never here say the malam no even know him Phone number,abeg leave mater for mathias,and go on wit ur ORIJIN,I knw say na Orijin dey make u yarn opata every day

It ain't funny any more, try a different joke.
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by MONITZ: 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
'''On the peace achieved during and after the elections, the former Head of State said Nigerians should thank God; Jonathan for his statesmanship; and Buhari for harping on his supporters to tune down their celebration''

If dem lose na destruction go follow and if dem win na another round of destruction go follow also........

The Abokis are like a double edged sword,any way you handle it,it sure gonna inflict a cut if not properly handled.One would have thought the north would be peaceful after the power which they so much sought has returned to them but alas it is clear from Abdulsalam's statement that they were also prevailed upon not to cause destruction and they heeded.....backtrack to the elections of 2007 where nobody prevailed on them and nobody from the north came out to condemn the killings of innocent youth corpers whose only sin was serving their fathers' land in a region where violence could erupt at short notice.

It is also clear that that the northern elites want to continually keep the alamajiris in educational bondage so that they will not have a voice of their own and thus be able to remote control them to do their biddings.

These northerners act like they only have the monopoly of violence since it is ingrained in their religion or how can one explain the fact that if a southerner is seen with a dagger it becomes atrocious but when it's a northerner it becomes ''his religion permits him to go about with it''.

The geographical space called Nigeria is a fraud.These are just a few observations i deduced from the comment quoted above,I have nothing against the change we just witnessed in the just concluded elections because like they say ''if it is broken then there is need for a replacement' and that was what most Nigerians did in exercising their franchise........VOX POPULI VOX DEI.
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by searay(m): 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dannyset:
Every power that want to prevent this woman from going to jail.......Die by fire, Die by fire, Die by fire. Die Die Die Die Die Die Die.
Why must she go to jail? Nigerians and jungle justice
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Moheat(m): 11:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
tkcosby02:
she will keep begging.

I guess general Abdulsalam was referring to people like you when he said "People are being mischievous"...Simple write up you cannot comprehend. Well, no be your fault sha..we are in a certificateless regime.
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Moheat(m): 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
remember007:
am sorry guys but some people are really annoyingly stupid.... so yu think you can just enter into power and jail anyone you perceive to be corrupt?? which court found her guilty? if we re to go by speculations then I think Tinubu, Atiku, Obj,Saraki, and as expected Wike will dig out Amechi' s sins both true and untrue will be the first candidates ... only then will she appear in court let alone serving a jail term.....mad people everywhere.... Pls don't quote me,cos I didn't call anybodys name

God bless you Madam. Your parents no waste money take send you go school.
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Nobody: 11:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Moheat:

I guess general Abdulsalam was referring to people like you when he said "People are being mischievous"...Simple write up you cannot comprehend. Well, no be your fault sha..we are in a certificateless regime.
I can really feel your agony... but i cant help you.
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Moheat(m): 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
tkcosby02:

Agony? far from it bro!
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Moheat(m): 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
tkcosby02:

Agony? far from it bro! who needs your help? Help yourself joor.
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Moheat(m): 11:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
tkcosby02:

Agony? far from it bro! who needs your help? see who wan help person..you don help yourself?
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
Abdusalami Abubakar becoming too active this days o. the guy just crawl out from no where, Nigeria as a nation still has a very long way to go. *sight*
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
ionsman:
When she was siphoning our money,Abdusalami wasnt there.Now wey tori don dabaru,she dey involve Abdusalami. Dieziani,you must go to that jail,no soft landing for you.Tufia!!! Your own too much.

" Less than 30 minutes after both of them entered the President’s office, Abubakar emerged, leaving Alison-Madueke behind".

Guess they opted for a quickie after Baba left.
Kai,

you too spoil. walahi.
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by InvertedHammer: 11:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
Rawani:
There is no hiding place for the wicked. Abdulsalam himself should watch his back because General Buhari is restoring the blindfold of the goddess of justice, the $182m Halliburton bribery scandal recently linked to him is still alive.

But wait, why does Diezani suddenly need a mediator before meeting Jonathan? What could have suddenly gone wrong? The days ahead are pregnant.

/
In Nigeria's parlance, it is called "meeting before the meeting".

GEJ will not negotiate his own soft-landing.

He sends a beautiful woman to Abubakar who sizes him up to know his feelings.

After the negotiations, then both of them meet GEJ to put some finesse to the plot

That's all.

\

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by dandoki: 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
No hiding place for tief-tief girl!
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Applaner: 12:06am On Apr 17, 2015
wait o

is Alison now blind

Y was she been laid

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Life Is Not About Owning Billions / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform / Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.