Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,815 members, 7,806,287 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:06 PM

Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan (68945 Views)

Sheriff’s Faction Wants To Meet Jonathan / Diezani Alison-madueke’s Neighbours Relieved / Panicky PDP Leaders Meet Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by anigold(m): 7:50am On Apr 17, 2015
doctokwus:
I don't see many of these people even getting away with d rape of this country because d social environment GMB will find himself in is different from those of his predecessors. With d growth of the social media and his own reputation of integrity to protect coupled with his promises, I don't see how GMB can get away with not prosecuting many of the corrupt when online news media and internet sites start bombarding his government with evidence of their crimes and GMB's own electoral campaign that hinged largely on tackling corruption.

The social media that spread the "CHANGE SLOGAN" will still be the one spreading "NEGATIVE CHANGE"

trust Nigerians who are experts in complaining...
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Omadachi(m): 7:59am On Apr 17, 2015
My fear is that this may be the biggest challenge of GMB when past leaders/president begins to interfare and seek exception for some of their pals.
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by magnetorbangis: 8:16am On Apr 17, 2015
Well...if you no you will drawn in d river never you insult the crocodile. NNPC must be probe...thats all we ask for
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Bants(m): 8:25am On Apr 17, 2015
Imagine this woman was the president we will all be doomed rubbish woman part of the woman that messed Jonathan up
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by tomakint: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2015
tablu:
Abdulsalam is an off shoot of IBB, IBB is answerable to OBJ, TY danjuma is loyal to OBJ...make we dey watch naija sopaopera!
@ the bolden you are wrong! T.Y Danjuma remains one of the few men who will look Obj face-to-face and repeatedly call him cowards......I can tell you that Obj is always careful with him.
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Doncolio(m): 8:50am On Apr 17, 2015
Bants:
Imagine this woman was the president we will all be doomed rubbish woman part of the woman that messed Jonathan up

Can't imagine it...Jonathan messed himself up by watching them go on with their business as usual.

She is a minister not the president or the masses. In countries where no one is above the law, there's no sympathy politics. You are either accountable or ready to be found guilty and imprisoned.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Nobody: 8:52am On Apr 17, 2015
That woman that Jonathan refused to drop as minister.

Sometimes its good to be radical and ignore faces. Nigerians don't like that minister. I don't too. But Jonathan did. O Jona, retaining this woman might have cost you up to 1million votes.

For a very long time, OBJ was minister of petroleum in his own regime to stem the excesses of fraudulent people in ministries. Anyway.

1 Like

Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Bants(m): 8:55am On Apr 17, 2015
Doncolio:

Can't imagine it...Jonathan messed himself up by watching them go on with their business as usual.

She is a minister not the president or the masses. In countries where no one is above the law, there's no sympathy politics. You are either accountable or ready to be found guilty and imprisoned.

she should imprisoned co sign that even though it doesnt get all the money back at least is a lesson for the next generation
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by unclejb2(m): 10:04am On Apr 17, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.punchng.com/news/abubakar-leads-alison-madueke-to-meet-jonathan/
Mischief makers and trouble makers. Hope they dont pull down Buhari's government with all these bullshit
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 17, 2015
Dannyset:
Every power that want to prevent this woman from going to jail.......Die by fire, Die by fire, Die by fire. Die Die Die Die Die Die Die.
What do you stand to gain from her imprisonment?
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by breakeven: 10:29am On Apr 17, 2015
Dannyset:
Every power that want to prevent this woman from going to jail.......Die by fire, Die by fire, Die by fire. Die Die Die Die Die Die Die.
What did she steal that people like tinubu have not stolen. We know all those who stole the gulf oil windfall. Even those that are going to take over now majority of them are thieves.let us not deceive our delve that we are going to have saints in government.
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by umar4info(m): 10:41am On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Don't mind those mischievous set of journalists. They are on APCs pay roll. APC, a party of lies and propaganda. God save us all from them
if God save u from Apc, that means u are in big trouble
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Tibins(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2015
Dannyset:

Why are you digging it grave? You want to turn God?
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by lanog: 10:49am On Apr 17, 2015
Let her be held accountable. truly independent forensic auditors pls.
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Aplaudez(m): 11:27am On Apr 17, 2015
How is this my business!
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by jackmore64(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2015
It's high time we stop this talk "4 peace to reign let's forgive and move on". If that is the case, let us all loot the tresury and beg 4 forgiveness. I honestly believe that people sud be made to pay 4 their evil did, this will deter others to do thesame. Get free manual for joint pains, crawling sensations all over the body and infections - www.doublegandm.com/download.html
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Nobody: 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
GenBuhari:
The sudden rise in Abdulsalami Abubakar's profile may suggest that America may be positioning him to lead an Interim govt after they have organised Buhari's removal.
bros, am becoming scared by d day. I know America to be evil. Sadly most Nigerians don't see dat. My inner gut is telling me dat something is going to happen very soon. Roughly two weeks time. Dis is my no, 09099510674. U can add me 4 whatsapp chat or u can give me ur number. We need to do something very fast. Even if it means telling everybody. We can't just sit and watch dia evil plans unfold. Thank u
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by stevecantrell: 12:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
BUHARIWILLWIN:
bros, am becoming scared by d day. I know America to be evil. Sadly most Nigerians don't see dat. My inner gut is telling me dat something is going to happen very soon. Roughly two weeks time. Dis is my no, 09099510674. U can add me 4 whatsapp chat or u can give me ur number. We need to do something very fast. Even if it means telling everybody. We can't just sit and watch dia evil plans unfold. Thank u

Seriously ?
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
[b][size=13pt]Are these people playing out a script for the public gallery to continue to launder GEJ public image?

Is it because GEJ is now fighting looters, Mrs Madueke needs to be accompanied to see him?

Remember if it doesn't make sense, it because there is some deception involved.

All this in the name deflecting suspicion from GEJ and his party when Buhari is eventually stopped by America (who Goodluck "America will know" Jonathan obeys) from fulfilling his mandate to govern.

What can you do today to expose the evil conspiracy against our President elect and by so doing protect our future progress and prosperity?

Please take note that GEJ and his team have been gagged by America from making any live public statements or taking questions live as America cannot trust them not to make any gaffs that may expose America's evil agenda in the coming weeks.

What can you do as an individual today to expose the evil conspiracy against our President elect and by so doing protect our future progress and prosperity?

Even if you are accused of being paranoid view your action as an extra layer of security for the peoples General and for Nigeria's future.[/size][/b]
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
Good man.
BUHARIWILLWIN:
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
GenBuhari:
Good man.
ok sir. Is there a way we can discuss abt dis issue on whatsapp? Thank u
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Collins87: 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Let her just be herself, nth will happen to her! But how much has she stolen, nd how much does she intend to steal b4 leaving nxt month? Let her say it, dat's all.
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Jossyroyal1: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dannyset:
One MFM member spotted!
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Jossyroyal1: 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dannyset:
One hilarious MFM member spotted!
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by Jossyroyal1: 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dannyset:
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by mechanics(m): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dannyset:
amen
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by tablu: 2:09pm On Apr 19, 2015
lucianohase:
In as much as Obj is IBB's senior in the military,IBB is not answerable to him,even the President elect Buhari is not and will never be answerable to Obj.
I listened to kadaria ahmeds program on channels 'straight talk' .There he made the public know who his master was.He emphatically said OBJ.Another thing I wil like to add is the fact that GMB has never been a good mix with d likes of OBJ, IBB, TY, aliyu gusau, abdusalam.These guys can be very sheisty so mixin wit them is very risky!
Re: Abubakar Leads Alison-madueke To Meet Jonathan by lucianohase(m): 3:12pm On Apr 19, 2015
tablu:
I listened to kadaria ahmeds program on channels 'straight talk' .There he made the public know who his master was.He emphatically said OBJ.Another thing I wil like to add is the fact that GMB has never been a good mix with d likes of OBJ, IBB, TY, aliyu gusau, abdusalam.These guys can be very sheisty so mixin wit them is very risky!
You are correct, but u knw, whether Obj is said to be the "master" or not he tries to be careful in dealing with these top northern generals cos they have so much infleunce in north,south west,south east and south south politically their past not withstanding. So,to these men they don't really see him as their master to be honest.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adamu Garba: Shekau’s Death Lesson To Nnamdi Kanu, Sunday Igboho / Photos Of The Female Soldier Who Died In Army Uniform / The Christmas Tree That Cost Imo State Govt N600M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.