Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,034 members, 7,807,093 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:25 AM

Buy 4G LTE Super Fast SMILE Mobile Router And Pay On Delivery - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Buy 4G LTE Super Fast SMILE Mobile Router And Pay On Delivery (752 Views)

Konga Cancels Pay On Delivery Option. / Cashless Policy: Payporte Suspends Payment On Delivery / 4G LTE Super Fast Internet .. . Smile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buy 4G LTE Super Fast SMILE Mobile Router And Pay On Delivery by MyInfoo: 8:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Smile's offering is simple. Our customers only pay for what they use. Smile offers a variety of data bundles designed to suit every type of user

Smile lets you move between packages when it suits you. And when you're almost out of airtime, you'll receive a notification so you can recharge before you run out

MySmile
With smile, you can manage your own account through your personalice MySmile Portal

We will deliver the 4LTE Mobile router while you pay on delivery

Contact Hilda on 08184452853, 08032749493

or visit www.webguruschoolmodel.com/smile

Re: Buy 4G LTE Super Fast SMILE Mobile Router And Pay On Delivery by arbitrage: 10:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
How fast? I hope it's not all these 2 Mbps to 4 Mbps that they tell the uninformed as 4g LTE. If you truly experience 4G LTE, you will know that service providers in this country are joking with people's congested intelligence.
Re: Buy 4G LTE Super Fast SMILE Mobile Router And Pay On Delivery by MyInfoo: 11:59am On Apr 17, 2015
arbitrage:
How fast? I hope it's not all these 2 Mbps to 4 Mbps that they tell the uninformed as 4g LTE. If you truly experience 4G LTE, you will know that service providers in this country are joking with people's congested intelligence.

Its very fast.
Re: Buy 4G LTE Super Fast SMILE Mobile Router And Pay On Delivery by hahn(m): 7:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
MyInfoo:

Its very fast.

What's the network's coverage like? I live in a village
Re: Buy 4G LTE Super Fast SMILE Mobile Router And Pay On Delivery by arbitrage: 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
MyInfoo:

Its very fast.
Like?

(1) (Reply)

Help; I Would Like To Own A Bet Shop Anything I Should Know? / What Do I Do? Help! Help!! / Good News For Bettors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.