Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,325 members, 7,808,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE (3217 Views)

Full Meaning Of Some Common Slang's Use In Chatting / Which Of These Do You Hate Most When Chatting? / New Handwriting Keyboard From Google For Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE by oladeledave: 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
For all lazy typers, this is another upgrade from the swipe mode to the handwriting mode, where you can write with an object and it realy looks as if you are typing. Google has launched this app just to make typing much more easier for all, download it immediately and improve your chatting experince

read more here http://maybourne..com/2015/04/google-launches-handwriting-input-for.html

1 Share

Re: Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Mama no b witch o na Technology grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
Will they recognize my handwriting? lol

2 Likes

Re: Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE by imbless: 8:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Na Apk for e dey?

1 Like

Re: Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE by iamrealdeji(m): 9:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
Will they recognize my handwriting? lol
Sexy girl,i thought you only come to romance section
Re: Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Sexy girl,i thought you only come to romance section
I go to other sections too.
Re: Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE by MRXELA(m): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Re: Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
u can't download d app from Nigeria on play store just search it on Google site

and download
Re: Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE by iamrealdeji(m): 10:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
EroticAngelina:
I go to other sections too.
Been a while,did you travel to France?
Re: Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
iamrealdeji:

Been a while,did you travel to France?
France ke? no.
Re: Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE by ki02020(m): 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2015
Is the App blackberry supported,if not.....that is pure marginalisation o....lol
Re: Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE by oladeledave: 10:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
its only available for android phones
ki02020:
Is the App blackberry supported,if not.....that is pure marginalisation o....lol
Re: Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE by ThisMeansWAR: 11:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
What is the name of the app?
Re: Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE by koyla: 5:51am On Apr 17, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
What is the name of the app?
google handwriting inpute
can find on play store
nice app got it on play store
Thanks op.
Re: Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE by Missmoney(f): 7:11am On Apr 17, 2015
9c one.
Re: Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE by Kylez(m): 1:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
I don't smell FP undecided
Re: Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE by oyewolestephen(m): 4:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Please will it work for my android phone?
Re: Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE by oladeledave: 5:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yes it works for android phones, so far its from google
oyewolestephen:
Please will it work for my android phone?
Re: Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE by wizflower(f): 4:09pm On Apr 21, 2015
its for real and I love it
Re: Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE by johncreek: 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2015
I don get alert from googleeeee... praise Jega.
Re: Are You Tired Of Typing When Chatting? Here Is A GOOD News From GOOGLE by dragnet: 6:02pm On Apr 21, 2015

(1)

Infinix Zero 3. The Beast Within. / From Nigeria With Infinix / So, Where Did All The Blackberry Devices Disappear To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.