Stats: 3,149,711 members, 7,805,923 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures (4473 Views)

Mary Odili Wept And Begged Supreme Court Judges To Accept N5billion Bribe - SR / Oby Ezekwezili, Her Barber,the Chibok Girls & The Tales By Moonlight - Edgar / Gov. Amaechi Turns Hair Dresser! (2) (3) (4)

Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by pelwal: 8:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
Derek Hernandez is one of a growing number of "super barbers" who use people's heads as a canvas to create stunning works of art. .

http://pelwal33..com/2015/04/fwd-barber-turns-hair-into-holy-mary.html

Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by mhizpeaarl(f): 8:13pm On Apr 16, 2015
Crazy creativity tongue hez got talent and grin I LOVE Jesus grin

Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by bewla(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
Amazing
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by temitemi1(m): 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Awesome!
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
o em gee!!! shocked
Magnificent! its almost unbelievable cheesy
He got some real talent there. they should support him cheesy
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by Hormoniyi(m): 8:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
Wia the guy dey make i sharply du my own
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by imbless: 8:18pm On Apr 16, 2015
Is this real?
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by Rich4god(m): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Classic...
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by ddaammyy(f): 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
This is beautiful! Wow!
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2015
That Barber toh badt gon oo grin
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by toprealman: 9:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Pic of a nursing mum and her baby. How did Mary and Jesus 'Holy Jesus' come into this?
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by sarmiie(m): 9:35pm On Apr 16, 2015
it looks cool now..

but see it on the streets, and u'll laugh ur balls off.....
unless he is very muscular. that is a different game entirely
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by garrix8: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
I wish the barber could "barb" some sense into Jonadunce' senseless head.

tongue
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by hatux: 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cool like cooler grin
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 16, 2015
wow
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by Ariyke: 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2015
Wow
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 16, 2015
make I run book space
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 11:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
After that hardwork it will grow back after a week undecided
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by tempest69: 11:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
If this is a try then He Got Talent
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by Nobody: 12:34am On Apr 17, 2015
"Derek Hernandez" got talent indeed..!!!

... Who says handwork does not pay?
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by mercielizzie(f): 2:23am On Apr 17, 2015
Dis is cool
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by cy4cent(f): 2:49am On Apr 17, 2015
Good one.
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by Nobody: 4:04am On Apr 17, 2015
Those hispanic are natural barbers,lol...I won leave my hispanic barber before,but now I go stick to him.I think Barbing is in their blood
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by Emteebee(m): 4:58am On Apr 17, 2015

Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by lanrefront1(m): 5:36am On Apr 17, 2015
definitely fake. there is no way you can use the human hair to create that kind of effect of different shades in the drawings. in short, the hair on someone's head cannot be used to make draw such an art drawing .

Irs either the figure is dawn on the guy's head using some sort marker or pencil or it's a Photoshop.

Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:05am On Apr 17, 2015
lanrefront1:
definitely fake. there is no way you can use the human hair to create that kind of effect of different shades in the drawings. in short, the hair on someone's head cannot be used to make draw such an art drawing .

Irs either the figure is dawn on the guy's head using some sort marker or pencil or it's a Photoshop.
mumu!
Na sticker, abi?
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by Nobody: 6:12am On Apr 17, 2015
Creativity at it's peak
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by SELENAqueensy(f): 7:31am On Apr 17, 2015
Looks more like tattoo

Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by puffynana(m): 7:43am On Apr 17, 2015
Konga is Giving Out N500 Airtime for
Completing their Survey and getting 5
persons to Complete the Survey Also! (5
persons =N500 and so on)
Click the link
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QV3ErefkVCpjMQpgU15OTJFI03ZprzH4WWO8jkrrxog/viewform
Complete the survey
Kindly Use puffy as your referral.
I just got N1,000. Don't forget the more your
downlines, the more the airtime you will
receive.
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by Lilprincey(m): 9:17am On Apr 17, 2015
garrix8:
I wish the barber could "barb" some sense into Jonadunce' senseless head.

tongue
For once, try to qet common sense
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by ladibright(f): 9:49am On Apr 17, 2015
creativity at its peak, kudus!!
Re: Barber Turns Hair Into Holy Mary And Jesus See Pictures by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Wow see creativity... God given skill.... thank God say no b muhammad u design, dem for don come bomb u...

List Of Ex-militants Gov Wike Gave Power - Hygist / The Coward Generation Of The Federal Republic Of Nigeria(CGFRN) / 2023 Election Won't Only Be Between Southwest Vs South East