Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,703 members, 7,802,094 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Urgent Pls: In Need Of An Undergraduate Diploma Form - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Urgent Pls: In Need Of An Undergraduate Diploma Form (527 Views)

Hardest Course(s) You Did In School As An Undergraduate. / Which Of These Sentences Scares You Most As An Undergraduate? / Why You Must Avoid Carryovers At All Cost As An Undergraduate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Pls: In Need Of An Undergraduate Diploma Form by kristylopezz: 8:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Dear Nairalanders,
Please I am in dire need of a diploma form in any of the public universities to keep someone busy while waiting for the next JAMB. Please if you know of any school selling diploma form kindly let me know. I'll be glad as I hope to get help here.
Thank.
Re: Urgent Pls: In Need Of An Undergraduate Diploma Form by Futurecrown(m): 8:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
kristylopezz:
Dear Nairalanders,
Please I am in dire need of a diploma form in any of the public universities to keep someone busy while waiting for the next JAMB. Please if you know of any school selling diploma form kindly let me know. I'll be glad as I hope to get help here.
Thank.
Uniben Diploma in Maritime studies and ICT will be out nextmonth, for science students only.
Re: Urgent Pls: In Need Of An Undergraduate Diploma Form by kristylopezz: 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
Futurecrown:
Uniben Diploma in Maritime studies and ICT will be out nextmonth, for science students only.

Thanks alot for that swift response. I forgot to add that its for arts/social science student.

(1) (Reply)

The World’s Quietest Place. ‘anechoic Chamber’ / I / Cheap And Affordable Education In Georgia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.