Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:47 AM

Honest Advice - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Honest Advice (3068 Views)

5 Honest Reasons Why Some Nigerian Girls Are Still Single / Ladies Could U Serriously Do This?.. Be Honest! / I Need Ur Honest Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Honest Advice by Cutehector(m): 8:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
Shezhawt:

Lol... Is it complicated wink
yh I guess... Would like to get to knw u..
Re: Honest Advice by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
baralatie:

5 years bros!time has fly!

U don see am na. Maybe the chic been dey 20 that yr. At 25 she go don dey feel say she don old. Na so e dey be
Re: Honest Advice by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
yh I guess... Would like to get to knw u..

Lemme answer your prev question... Am gud.. How you? Wah u wanna know?
Re: Honest Advice by baralatie(m): 9:03pm On Apr 16, 2015
prettymiss4433:
for your info my Ex didn't break my heart, we dated in school and lost contact after University days.
hian! don't mind your ex,it is. called a flash! it is done a lot here in p.h.ex will show up promise heaven and ditch!
the issue in your are clear enough
there are reasons your bf is withholding from you.it is up to you to stylishly find out!
it happened with a friend of mine.they were both in love and he could cater for a family of 15 but he could not bring himself to tell Hus gf there was no parental concent.it was a painful breakup.they still love each other but for the safety of the girl he had to.
it is up to you to find the core issues!
Re: Honest Advice by Cutehector(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2015
Shezhawt:

Lemme answer your prev question... Am gud.. How you? Wah u wanna know?
cute.. Ur interests..
Re: Honest Advice by baralatie(m): 9:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
vfactor:

U don see am na. Maybe the chic been dey 20 that yr. At 25 she go don dey feel say she don old. Na so e dey be
let us say she is now 25!what if the guy now says I no do again, go........age still dey your side.
is the guy not somehow!
Re: Honest Advice by ronald4lif(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Yh she said they are comfortable its not money .. U cnt love someone u dont trust either .. Wt other reason?
He didnt cheat she didnt either ..cnt understand

Just the way she mentioned comfortable one can sense that could be one of the reasons, if not the main reason she want to dump him. The issue here is likely to be money based. The ex is fairing better and is richer than the present boyfriend. And that's why she want to run back to him. Pronto.

1 Like

Re: Honest Advice by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 16, 2015
ronald4lif:

Just the way she mentioned comfortable one can sense that could be one of the reasons, if not the main reason she want to dump him. The issue here is likely to be money based. The ex is fairing better and is richer than the present boyfriend. And that's why she want to run back to him. Pronto.

Lol but she might b making her own money too ..
I think she just wants to be married mayb shes getting rlly old .. Egg don they old
Re: Honest Advice by ronald4lif(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lala247:

Lol but she might b making her own money too ..
I think she just wants to be married mayb shes getting rlly old .. Egg don they old

It will be nice if that's the case @ bolded.

Eggs are getting old abi? She's not even sure if this ex is even married. From her story they only communicate on phone. So after all these 5years he has not meet any interesting person to want to marry. By the time she dumps this guy and the ex play her about and dump her too she will realize the age factor that led to her decision can be disastrous.
Re: Honest Advice by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
baralatie:

let us say she is now 25!what if the guy now says I no do again, go........age still dey your side.
is the guy not somehow!

Age still dey her side na. Except say she be woman wey believe say marriage na all in all. But at 25 some ladies still dey find way to achieve more things in life, some just finish service. Some never even graduate.

Even if the guy break her heart when she's 21, its still somehow. Heartbreak na heartbreak. So make she just chill. But if she value marriage pass love, then she fit break up and look for who ready to marry.

No room for double dating!
Re: Honest Advice by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
cute.. Ur interests..

A trick question.... cheesy

Am still thinking...

Okay.. I got many different interests.. I can't seem to make up my mind.. cheesy
Re: Honest Advice by 2dice(m): 9:28pm On Apr 16, 2015
Money might be holding ur guy down..Op hope he isn't an Igbo Guy?
Re: Honest Advice by baralatie(m): 9:33pm On Apr 16, 2015
vfactor:

Age still dey her side na. Except say she be woman wey believe say marriage na all in all. But at 25 some ladies still dey find way to achieve more things in life, some just finish service. Some never even graduate.

Even if the guy break her heart when she's 21, its still somehow. Heartbreak na heartbreak. So make she just chill. But if she value marriage pass love, then she fit break up and look for who ready to marry.

No room for double dating!
then why wait a ladies time if you know know you won't marry her in the first place!
no wonder the cutting of manhood and acid attacks
Re: Honest Advice by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 16, 2015
prettymiss4433:
I've bin dating my BF for about 5yrs now, he hasn't proposed, yet he tells me he loves me,and says he wants to spend d rest of his life with me yet I haven't seen any action as in him taking a bold step. Recently [b]my Ex BF before I met my current BF [/b]just proposed nd he is ready to meet my pple, though we've bin chatting on phone for sometime now but met recently. Shud I leave my current BF since he is not ready yet?

You seem to have many options and art really really confused...

Date him for 5 years What have you guys been doing those 5 years? lipsrsealed

Do you really love your Ex?

Love is all that matters o, not necessarily money. undecided
Re: Honest Advice by Cutehector(m): 9:44pm On Apr 16, 2015
Shezhawt:

A trick question.... cheesy

Am still thinking...

Okay.. I got many different interests.. I can't seem to make up my mind.. cheesy
lol I dnt wana come too fast on u. I luv tkn it slow. Let's start wit me askn u how ur day went today
Re: Honest Advice by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
lol I dnt wana come too fast on u. I luv tkn it slow. Let's start wit me askn u how ur day went today

Pretty well... smiley
Re: Honest Advice by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 16, 2015
baralatie:

then why wait a ladies time if you know know you won't marry her in the first place!
no wonder the cutting of manhood and acid attacks

U call it waste of time? When people start dating as early as 17 without any intention of marriage whatsoever, what do u expect?
Re: Honest Advice by Cutehector(m): 10:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Shezhawt:

Pretty well... smiley
dats nice.. I guess u stay in eko city...? Neva a dull moment thr
Re: Honest Advice by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
dats nice.. I guess u stay in eko city...? Neva a dull moment thr

Lol.. Yeah I do.... Buh the city still got dull moments.. undecided
Re: Honest Advice by Cutehector(m): 10:08pm On Apr 16, 2015
Shezhawt:

haha, I guess, maybe weneva electricity is bein seized.. Buh I dnt think d island and the lekki zone got dull moments tho..dats if u stay around here
Re: Honest Advice by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
haha, I guess, maybe weneva electricity is bein seized.. Buh I dnt think d island and the lekki zone got dull moments tho..dats if u stay around here

Lol ure kidding ryt... Electricity got nothing to do with it. .. Naa I stay at ikj
Re: Honest Advice by ihedinobi2: 10:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
What does your current BF do?
Re: Honest Advice by Cutehector(m): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
Shezhawt:

Lol ure kidding ryt... Electricity got nothing to do with it. .. Naa I stay at ikj
yh am kiddn. Oh really, I do stay in lekki sha buh I come around to ikeja for a church program.. Around dat ikeja club. U knw dat area ryt?
Re: Honest Advice by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
yh am kiddn. Oh really, I do stay in lekki sha buh I come around to ikeja for a church program.. Around dat ikeja club. U knw dat area ryt?

Naa I don't..
Re: Honest Advice by Cutehector(m): 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Shezhawt:

Naa I don't..
thr r only few places I knw in ikeja sha... Am kynda new in lagos.
Re: Honest Advice by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
thr r only few places I knw in ikeja sha... Am kynda new in lagos.

So prior to residing here.. Where were u?
Re: Honest Advice by Cutehector(m): 11:00pm On Apr 16, 2015
Shezhawt:

So prior to residing here.. Where were u?
port harcourt, the garden cirry smiley
Re: Honest Advice by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Cutehector:
port harcourt, the garden cirry smiley

Lol... I see.. grin
Re: Honest Advice by Cutehector(m): 11:12pm On Apr 16, 2015
Shezhawt:

Lol... I see.. grin
I'v always wanted to come to lagos, and now, my wish is granted. I guess am always lucky... Lucky to be alive, lucky to hav a cool job, lucky to meet cool people..

Can I knw ur name? PleeEease
Re: Honest Advice by Lovexme(m): 10:36am On Apr 17, 2015
Shezhawt:

Re: Honest Advice by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
Cutehector:
I'v always wanted to come to lagos, and now, my wish is granted. I guess am always lucky... Lucky to be alive, lucky to hav a cool job, lucky to meet cool people..

Can I knw ur name? PleeEease

Amaka cheesy
Re: Honest Advice by Cutehector(m): 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Shezhawt:

Amaka cheesy
ikenna... Ma native name..

So wad u been up to lately

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

A Touching Message For All Side Chicks.. (pics) / What Is Wrong With This Photo / 5 Characteristics Of A Guy Operating In A Female Moniker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.