Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,810 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

PushCV Stage 4: Cancelled/deleted - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / PushCV Stage 4: Cancelled/deleted (2306 Views)

Apply At PUSHCV / Pushcv Stage 3 Start Officially Today / PUSHCV Elite Employee Quest 2015: Did Anyone Get A Success Mail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PushCV Stage 4: Cancelled/deleted by Beesluv: 8:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
Just got this mail from them:

Hello,

Stage 4 has begun officially! 

Apparently, only 4% of people who applied for this program have made it this far, congratulations!!!

We have had several complaints concerning Stage 4 (mostly about technical difficulties experienced).

Therefore we have CANCELLED/DELETED all current stage 4 test and have given everyone a fresh start to re-take Stage 4.

We are deeply sorry for every inconvenience this might cause you.

Please RE-TAKE YOUR STAGE 4 TEST NOW if you have done yours already or not.

Your Stage 3 result and your certificate of completion is now also available.

Stage 4 will close on Friday, 24th April, 2015.

NB: Please ensure you LOG OUT first and then LOG IN again before you re-take or start your test.

Click HERE to Begin

The PushCV website will be undergoing a general maintenance on SUNDAY, 19th from 12:30AM - 11:59PM. 

Click HERE to TAKE/RE-TAKE your Test NOW!!  

Thank you for your patience and participation.

Great Job so far,

PushCV Elite Team.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PushCV Stage 4: Cancelled/deleted by Beesluv: 9:45pm On Apr 16, 2015
Has anyone tried the new stage 4, is it better?
Re: PushCV Stage 4: Cancelled/deleted by Bevista: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2015
Beesluv:
Has anyone tried the new stage 4, is it better?
Basically Quantitative & Verbal reasoning. Those kind of basic english and mathematics questions you find in gmat or Aptitude tests. Tricky but not overwhelming.

Best of luck.
Re: PushCV Stage 4: Cancelled/deleted by Beesluv: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
Bevista:
Basically Quantitative & Verbal reasoning. Those kind of basic english and mathematics questions you find in gmat or Aptitude tests. Tricky but not overwhelming.

Best of luck.
Thanks, I didn't attempt the old questions before it was deleted. I'll try it over the weekend

All the best too
Re: PushCV Stage 4: Cancelled/deleted by Bevista: 11:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Beesluv:
Thanks, I didn't attempt the old questions before it was deleted. I'll try it over the weekend

All the best too
The questions are still basically from the same pool they had initially - no changes.

Just to point out my experience... Had to try about 4 times before I was successful. After each try I'd get a message "your aptitude test has been submitted for review, pls click OK to continue". Yet when I click ok, a new set of questions will display meaning my earlier ones were not submitted. It was only after the fourth try that every thing was fine.

Just thought I should share, so u don't get frustrated if that happens to u (hope it doesn't).

Cheers.
Re: PushCV Stage 4: Cancelled/deleted by Beesluv: 5:56am On Apr 17, 2015
Thanks Bevista. I just hope it doesn't frustrate me.
Re: PushCV Stage 4: Cancelled/deleted by ollydejoe(m): 9:29am On Apr 17, 2015
Pls, I have not received any mail concerning stage 4,I have completed stage three but still waiting for stage 4. Please is there any problem?
Re: PushCV Stage 4: Cancelled/deleted by Mekzmoney(m): 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
Same tin happened to me. I tried it 3 times n I got angry and stopped. So I tot it was because I used my phn n I was tinkin of using d CAFE leta at night... Shud I still use my phn n try it again

Bevista:
The questions are still basically from the same pool they had initially - no changes.

Just to point out my experience... Had to try about 4 times before I was successful. After each try I'd get a message "your aptitude test has been submitted for review, pls click OK to continue". Yet when I click ok, a new set of questions will display meaning my earlier ones were not submitted. It was only after the fourth try that every thing was fine.

Just thought I should share, so u don't get frustrated if that happens to u (hope it doesn't).

Cheers.
Re: PushCV Stage 4: Cancelled/deleted by Bevista: 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mekzmoney:
Same tin happened to me. I tried it 3 times n I got angry and stopped. So I tot it was because I used my phn n I was tinkin of using d CAFE leta at night... Shud I still use my phn n try it again

It has nothing to do with your phone, it happened to me even with my laptop. You can still use your phone, that is what I used eventually.
Re: PushCV Stage 4: Cancelled/deleted by Mekzmoney(m): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
I've finally done it, after 8 attempt... Tnx.

Bevista:
It has nothing to do with your phone, it happened to me even with my laptop. You can still use your phone, that is what I used eventually.
Re: PushCV Stage 4: Cancelled/deleted by Bevista: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mekzmoney:
I've finally done it, after 8 attempt... Tnx.

Good to hear. Best of luck bro.
Re: PushCV Stage 4: Cancelled/deleted by Beesluv: 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
ollydejoe:
Pls, I have not received any mail concerning stage 4,I have completed stage three but still waiting for stage 4. Please is there any problem?
Just log in to pushcv.com to check your dashboard
Re: PushCV Stage 4: Cancelled/deleted by Kelklein(m): 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mods pls move to front page so that more people can see this

Time is running out

This test closes today Friday 17-04-15 by 12 midnight
Re: PushCV Stage 4: Cancelled/deleted by Bevista: 10:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
Kelklein:
... This test closes today Friday 17-04-15 by 12 midnight
Thought I saw 24.04.2015 as the deadline? Pls correct me if I'm wrong.
Re: PushCV Stage 4: Cancelled/deleted by Mekzmoney(m): 11:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
U too. Tnx.
Bevista:
Good to hear. Best of luck bro.
Re: PushCV Stage 4: Cancelled/deleted by Beesluv: 7:13am On Apr 18, 2015
The new deadline is 24 04 15

I just completed stage 4. My challenge was during submission. If i click 'submit' , it'l take 1min plus and tell me to submit again. I repeated the saga 3ce before it successfully submitted.

After submitting, it asked if I wanted to retake the stage, this got me wondering if there was a problem

(1) (Reply)

Brainbench Games: Get Certified And Support Nigeria! / Shell Intensive Training Programme / CISSP Executive Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.