Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? (7683 Views)

Court Dissolves 3-year-old Marriage Over Wife’s Lack Of Vagina Opening / What If You Just Found Out That Your Parents Ain't Really UR Biological Parents? / Don't You Just Hate It When Some Parents Boast About Their Kids. . .? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sissy3(f): 11:13pm On Feb 01, 2009
tope2000:

I agree and i am not saying i wont breastfeed
i just cant do it in public undecided

gurl never say never oo, cox tomorrow u might just be doing it at the subway station cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

u never know oo, your mind might change and i hope it does wink wink
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sissy3(f): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2009
TOYOSI20:

Ma exact sentiments, and u'll be surprised too. . .like seriously

they eating and 'spraying' at the same time, like close ur mouth already!!! shocked shocked

now thats just too gross, ewww, disgusting embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2009
onyinye2:

1) Unless you are buying some crazy extra vitamin inserted formula. . . . . here in Texas, formula is not that expensive.
2) Nope
3) Haven't you heard of carriers that keep your food warm??
4) Yeah I think I know quite a bit about babies. And how to care for them.

1. Tell that to those who only have one person employed in their family with all th ebills to pay.
Unlike you women, some mothers would rather rather want to breastfeed their babies because it's not artificial, contains 100%

2. So how would you warm the milk?

3. They keep your food warm. . . .like I said, after 3-4 hrs, the food needs to be thrown out, fresh bottles needs to be made. What if you are required to stay out more than 4 hrs?

4. LOL, a bit? Learn A LOT more.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by tope2000(f): 11:14pm On Feb 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

gurl never say never oo, cox tomorrow u might just be doing it at the subway station cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin

u never know oo, your mind might change and i hope it does wink wink

lmfaoooooooooooo grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
i dont think i ever wud grin
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sissy3(f): 11:16pm On Feb 01, 2009
tope2000:

lmfaoooooooooooo grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
i dont think i ever wud grin

hmmm i doubt it oo cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by bluespice(f): 11:17pm On Feb 01, 2009
oyinye if u had said it that way earlir i bet the comments woulda been more sympathetic

tope no insult intended oh
but u do know 'regular' babies love breast milk

atleast till they start bitting tongue
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by KarmaMod(f): 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2009
formula is for working class ladies who doesnt want their boobs to sag

then they lose their jobs cos these kids end up retarded cos they werent breastfed
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by tope2000(f): 11:19pm On Feb 01, 2009
bluespice:

tope no insult intended oh
but u do know 'regular' babies love breast milk

atleast till they start bitting tongue

So r u saying my lil nephew was an 'irregular' baby? shocked shocked shocked

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2009
onyinye2:

Never said I would deny my child food. I just have a more conservative way of going about it. Next thing you know, mothers are going to start changing their babies' diaper in public. Stating that it is "natural" for a child to do this. Yada, yada, yada. . . . . . .

I just feel that I would not feel comfortable openly breastfeeding my child. I'll be so in a sense ashamed that you know my child might not be fed properly. But if I'm in an area where I'm comfortable, then both my child and me will and can benefit.
LOL, all I know is that I live in a clean enviroment. . . .that's why some restoom have the diaper changing tables to change a baby's diaper.
Now, if you can't eat in the restroom, why feed your baby in the restroom? undecided

Ok, you're ashamed, while the baby is hungry. I got you smiley
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by bluespice(f): 11:21pm On Feb 01, 2009
i choose to use the word 'unconventional'
tongue
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 01, 2009
bluespice:

oyinye if u had said it that way earlir i bet the comments woulda been more sympathetic
Spiceblue, are u saying I was being unsympathetic?
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by onyinye2(f): 11:25pm On Feb 01, 2009
HeatFusion:

Ok, you're ashamed, while the baby is hungry. I got you smiley
Okay, whatever. Twisting my words I see. tongue
Maybe you and the rest are okay with exposing yourselves in that manner for the name of the so called "bond" you will gain with your child. But I for choose a different route.

bluespice:

Sympathy for what again? Breastfeeding?
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by bluespice(f): 11:27pm On Feb 01, 2009
on the contrary
she started out with the 'i find it disgusting, its wrong'
story line
then she took on a more reasonable approach

argh! women my words arent hard to decipher!!
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 01, 2009
onyinye2:

Maybe you and the rest are okay with exposing yourselves in that manner for the name of the so called "bond" you will gain with your child. But I for choose a different route.
we know now. You'd rather let her be hungry why you maintain your persona as the "clean" mother.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Feb 01, 2009
bluespice:

on the contrary
story line

argh! women my words arent hard to decipher!!
wink
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sissy3(f): 11:32pm On Feb 01, 2009
onyinye2:

yea, if possible i will choose to be topless,as long as my baby feds, to hell with exposure i mean havent pple seen it all,  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by onyinye2(f): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

yea, if possible i will choose to be topless,as long as my baby feds, to hell with exposure i mean havent pple seen it all,  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Good luck with that ------>

HeatFusion:

we know now. You'd rather let her be hungry why you maintain your persona as the "clean" mother.
Really Ruby? Yall act like the formula or the pump is non existent. tongue You warm it up when you leave, then put it in a carrier that keeps it warm. Then you give it to the kid. Nowhere is the child dying of hunger.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by onyinye2(f): 11:37pm On Feb 01, 2009
bluespice:

on the contrary
story line
Don't believe I said it was wrong just not classy. I was reasonable all along.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sissy3(f): 11:38pm On Feb 01, 2009
onyinye2:

Good luck with that ------>
Really Ruby? Yall act like the formula or the pump is non existent.  tongue You warm it up when you leave, then put it in a carrier that keeps it warm. Then you give it to the kid. Nowhere is the child dying of hunger.

formula is really not the best option when u have the real deal tongue
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by onyinye2(f): 11:39pm On Feb 01, 2009
~Sissy~:

formula is really not the best option when u have the real deal tongue
There is always the pump. . . .
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 01, 2009
onyinye2:

Really Ruby? Yall act like the formula or the pump is non existent. tongue You warm it up when you leave, then put it in a carrier that keeps it warm. Then you give it to the kid. Nowhere is the child dying of hunger.
I, for the life of me, cannot bother to entertain you anymore embarassed

We've come to a conclusion, have we not? Time will change your mind,baby. kiss

I trust in time, you should too.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by wanitas(f): 11:51pm On Feb 01, 2009
never say never ooo, hmmm, i used to say a llot of such hings, now a few yrs and two lil ones down the road, my perspectives have broadened and i see the world a lot differently,
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by wanitas(f): 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2009
i hate the nose-picking, really,if e de hungry u so much, wait til u reach house, then u fit pick and chop[, grossssss!!!
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sissy3(f): 11:57pm On Feb 01, 2009
wanita_s:

never say never ooo, hmmm, i used to say a  llot of such hings, now a few yrs and two lil ones down the road, my perspectives have broadened and i see the world a lot differently,

good 4 u wink wink wink, thats exactly wot we r trying to make our dear tope2000 and co understand oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2009
wanita_s:

i hate the nose-picking, really,if e de hungry u so much, wait til u reach house, then u fit pick and chop[, grossssss!!!
rotflmaooooooo
Oh gsh, this is so funny grin
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2009
Smokers need to take their baths ten times a day, abeg. The stench from them is killing.  embarassed
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by bawomolo(m): 12:00am On Feb 02, 2009
stillwater:

Smokers need to take their baths ten times a day, abeg. The stench from them is killing.  embarassed

thank you
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Sissy3(f): 12:01am On Feb 02, 2009
stillwater:

yea, and their black lips too, they need to scrub it clean, disgusting
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by chamotex(m): 1:50am On Feb 02, 2009
All these arguement just bcuzz of breast?
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by Nobody: 2:44am On Feb 02, 2009
People, why take drinking water into a public restroom.

stillwater:

Smokers need to take their baths ten times a day, abeg. The stench from them is killing. embarassed
And put a pack of sweets and chewing gum in their pocket for use so I don't get the stench from their gut.

What's with those disgusting tobacco chewing spitters. Disgusting.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by amosexy: 4:51am On Feb 02, 2009
All this ladies complainin abt breastfeedin in the public are super stars who would rather watch their babies die of hunger rather than display their bobby wey don turn bebo for public.As if they are nt nigerian ,FAKE-ASS-AJEPAKO.
Re: Don't You Just Hate It When People Lack Simple Hygiene? by amosexy: 4:58am On Feb 02, 2009
Those ladies sayin breastfeedin in public is disgustin becos ppl might see ur tits,i guess if u keep count u will know like 20 men has seen it already n at the end u r still the biggest loser,so y cant u sacrifice breastfeeding in public for ur baby which u wil even gain from?Awon M.U.M.U

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lioness Beats Down Her Mate When She Spots Him With Another Female (Pics) / A 2 and half year Old Beating With Turning Stick Because She Couldn't Count / Does The Vagina Revert Back To Normal?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.