Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,774 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome (37397 Views)

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 / Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 2:27am On Apr 21, 2015
chipmunkey:

Do you guys have data caps? grin

That sucks.
lol.. I know right.. really annoying, even worse when someone steals yours lipsrsealed it used to be unlimited before tho..
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by Nobody: 2:31am On Apr 21, 2015
amokeme:
lol.. I know right.. really annoying, even worse when someone steals yours lipsrsealed it used to be unlimited before tho..
Oh yeah! Things like that can easily be stolen. Isn't like that in University of Ghana. Students there have unlimited Wifi access in certain spots but not in hostels.

They also have an ICT center with Linux computers for all students.
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 2:34am On Apr 21, 2015
chipmunkey:

Oh yeah! Things like that can easily be stolen. Isn't like that in University of Ghana. Students there have unlimited Wifi access in certain spots but not in hostels.

They also have an ICT center with Linux computers for all students.
good for them
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by Nobody: 2:35am On Apr 21, 2015
amokeme:
good for them

Do you guys go on yearly departmental excursions?
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 2:39am On Apr 21, 2015
chipmunkey:

Do you guys go on yearly departmental excursions?
yes we do...
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 21, 2015
amokeme:
yes we do...
Cool.. I hoping to see other students on this thread. Maybe you should send this link to some of your friends. smiley
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 2:48am On Apr 21, 2015
chipmunkey:

Cool.. I hoping to see other students on this thread. Maybe you should send this link to some of your friends. smiley
most of them don't even know there is a site called NL cheesy.. anyways.., they ll catch up soon
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by Nobody: 2:52am On Apr 21, 2015
amokeme:
most of them don't even know there is a site called NL cheesy.. anyways.., they ll catch up soon
grin lol! Seun has a very long way to go. It's right on course tho'. Like you said, they'll catch up. Did you get my p.m?
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 3:00am On Apr 21, 2015
chipmunkey:
grin lol! Seun has a very long way to go. It's right on course tho'. Like you said, they'll catch up. Did you get my p.m?
I hope they do..
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 3:02am On Apr 21, 2015
Dahfweshdude69 happy viewing o smiley
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by dahfweshdude69: 4:41am On Apr 21, 2015
amokeme:
Dahfweshdude69 happy viewing o smiley
was just passing by...am not a CU student smiley
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by peeparty(m): 6:20am On Apr 21, 2015
amokeme:
grin grin CU guys tho
wetin bring dis kyn sleep sef
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by TheRealAdonye(m): 7:45am On Apr 21, 2015
Cc SocialRecluse
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by Admissnandjobs(m): 8:36am On Apr 21, 2015
ADMISSION has been a big problem
in the Nigerian educational sector
for a long time now and this is
because of the over-reliance of
aspiring students on JAMB as the sole
means for gaining admission. But
what happens when JAMB fails? You
have to take another JAMB again?
And again? JAMB is not the only way
to gain admission as long it is
admission you really need. With
IJMBE which is a D.E program at
WINNERS ACADEMY, we assist you to
gain admission to certain
universities in Nigeria (Not all
universities are within our
possibility). So if you failed JAMB or
you have problems with your jamb
result or your JAMB mark is not up to
the required cut-off for your course
of choice, you do not need to worry
because you can still very much gain
admission. Contact me on
08162682361 through WhatsApp for
more details to get started and
register for IJMBE immediately as the
registration closes very soon.
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by Admissnandjobs(m): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2015
Hi
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by Admissnandjobs(m): 8:38am On Apr 21, 2015
ADMISSION has been a big problem
in the Nigerian educational sector
for a long time now and this is
because of the over-reliance of
aspiring students on JAMB as the sole
means for gaining admission. But
what happens when JAMB fails? You
have to take another JAMB again?
And again? JAMB is not the only way
to gain admission as long it is
admission you really need. With
IJMBE which is a D.E program at
WINNERS ACADEMY, we assist you to
gain admission to certain
universities in Nigeria (Not all
universities are within our
possibility). So if you failed JAMB or
you have problems with your jamb
result or your JAMB mark is not up to
the required cut-off for your course
of choice, you do not need to worry
because you can still very much gain
admission. Contact me on
08162682361 through WhatsApp for
more details to get started and
register for IJMBE immediately as the
registration closes very soon.
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 1:32pm On Apr 21, 2015
dahfweshdude69:
was just passing by...am not a CU student smiley
yeah I know... smiley
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2015
peeparty:
cheesy..
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by KingEbukasBlog(m): 1:35pm On Apr 21, 2015
amokeme:
grin grin CU guys tho
grin grin grin the guys on yellow and red are my coursemates - collins and ebuka .

Lol I typed "d.ope" and nairaland changed it too to "dugs"
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 1:40pm On Apr 21, 2015
Admissnandjobs pls don't post such on this thread again sad thank you!
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
grin grin grin the guys on yellow and red are my coursemates - collins and ebuka .

Lol I typed "d.ope" and nairaland changed it too to "dugs"
cheesy yeah, I know Collins... the guy is a good dresser.. honestly, Collins wont need to buy any corporate wears for the next 2years after graduation

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2015
amokeme:
smiley no.. how was you exam today?

suprisingly sweet

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2015
peeparty:

there is this kind of "evil" wind that blows in the chapel once students enter. only strong people can make it to the end of the service. funny enough, immediately we share the grace, i am unable to sleep till night

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2015
feran14:

suprisingly sweet

thank God for that smiley
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:30am On Apr 22, 2015
amokeme:
cheesy yeah, I know Collins... the guy is a good dresser.. honestly, Collins wont need to buy any corporate wears for the next 2years after graduation
lmao abi ... loads of very fashionable wears ... and he's a model too smiley . But how u dey prepare for exam na ? For Nairaland abi cool
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 1:28am On Apr 22, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
lmao abi ... loads of very fashionable wears ... and he's a model too smiley . But how u dey prepare for exam na ? For Nairaland abi cool
lol.. no jare don't have any exam till Saturday cool
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 1:33am On Apr 22, 2015
feran14:

there is this kind of "eveil" wind that blows in the chapel once students enter. only strong people can make it to the end of the service. funny enough, immediately we share the grace, i am unable to sleep till night
lol... asin, same here! in my mind ill be like after this service ehn, ill just go and sleep. buh immediately we share the grace like this, every feeling of sleep just disappears. it doesn't happen during pastor victor/intia's time tho

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by Nobody: 1:34am On Apr 22, 2015
You're up again? sad angry
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 22, 2015
amokeme:
lol... asin, same here! in my mind ill be like after this service ehn, ill just go and sleep. buh immediately we share the grace like this, every feeling of sleep just disappears. it doesn't happen during pastor victor/intia's time tho

Lol yh.. that man knows how to hold peoples attention

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 4:06pm On Apr 22, 2015
so you are part of the sly movement feran14
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by sunkymike(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2015
Hey guys, I've been following this thread. I think you should reach out to other CU students on Nl.
Well, I rep renaissance set.

Abeg, Mario still dey that school?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation / Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' / The 7 Courses To Replace Mass Communication Degree In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.