Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome (37393 Views)

Lady Expelled From Covenant University In 300L, Becomes Best Graduating Student / School Fee Schedule For Covenant University 2016 / Three Igbinedion University Students Die In Car Cras (Warning: Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 10:35pm On Apr 25, 2015
MacMaster01:

Are u in ur finals?
no.. 300
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:47pm On Apr 25, 2015
amokeme:
my dear,.. Just had one paper so far cool, but this week is not going to be funny atall o! Have from Monday to Saturday straight cry
awww nairaland will miss you... but mehn that's bloody ! That means that you won't have exams during the last week of the exam period , right ? Wishing you luck smiley
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 11:05pm On Apr 25, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:
awww nairaland will miss you... but mehn that's bloody ! That means that you won't have exams during the last week of the exam period , right ? Wishing you luck smiley
cool cool
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by Nobody: 8:03am On Apr 26, 2015
medoyin:

Why are so harsh and rude? I think courtesy and religious studies is one of your curricula..haba, do you have it all? Having a discussion with a fellow diplomat shouldn't be what you take so hard on you. Relax dearie.

Out of about four issues I raised, you dealt with one. Is that how you guys were raised in your cubicle.?? Kai, I can see why public students mock private students.

my brother... u are too quick to judge.. it like you were just waiting to attack her... if you read her reply over and over again, you would see that she was not being harsh..

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by medoyin(m): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2015
DangotePikin:
There was nothing rude about her reply. She gave you a very concise response that is expected of any sensible person on a public forum. Even if you truly need the linkage, why don't you get them from universities in Osun State?
Oduduwa University is located in Ife and there is still an OAU there. How do you really expect her to link a stranger like you to a student of a conservative school like CU? Does that even make any sense? As a self-acclaimed diplomat, you should learn to build a good relationship with people first before asking for personal info. You just met someone for the first time online and the first thing you are asking is this, really

Good you guys responded and you're still reading meaning to just one issue I raised which was textbooks, did you read where I asked of masters programme?? I was in contact with one of the dept lecturers last month and promised getting back to me if she lays her hands on the note she used when she taught the course.

Yes, I have fellow diplomats in OAU whom we compare notes, exam questions and books and for your info UNIOSUN does not offer pure international relations. Is it a bad idea to widen your horizon? ? Only 5 or 6 uni, both private and public offer pure international relations. Maybe that will give you guys an insight of why its not easy to see international relations students.

Don't let us be lazy students folks, let us interract at least, its online and nothing attached. Nobody knows tomorrow. Our leaders are getting it wrong due to their selfish attitude, its not the right way go dudes.

Best of luck in your exams..!

5 Likes

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by MacMaster01(m): 10:30pm On Apr 26, 2015
medoyin:

Why are so harsh and rude? I think courtesy and religious studies is one of your curricula..haba, do you have it all? Having a discussion with a fellow diplomat shouldn't be what you take so hard on you. Relax dearie.

Out of about four issues I raised, you dealt with one. Is that how you guys were raised in your cubicle.?? Kai, I can see why public students mock private students.

this one has smoked cheap osogbo weed undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by medoyin(m): 6:21am On Apr 27, 2015
MacMaster01:

this one has smoked cheap osogbo weed undecided

Shame on you guys.I thought one of you will read in between the lines and chat with me like a student and not a thug.

The smoke we shared in your hostel that may get you some punishment. FYI, OUI, is miles away from Osogbo. Since you can now make use of the internet, try google the location of my UNI..

E pele oo..awon omo Convenant.
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by MacMaster01(m): 8:59am On Apr 27, 2015
medoyin:

Shame on you guys.I thought one of you will read in between the lines and chat with me like a student and not a thug.

The smoke we shared in your hostel that may get you some punishment. FYI, OUI, is miles away from Osogbo. Since you can now make use of the internet, try google the location of my UNI..

E pele oo..awon omo Convenant.

google returned no results , let me try webometric rankings or NUC rankings... nope still nothing cry cry

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by medoyin(m): 1:31pm On Apr 27, 2015
MacMaster01:

google returned no results , let me try webometric rankings or NUC rankings... nope still nothing cry cry

Still shame on you. You don't know the difference between NUC ranking and webometric ranking.. Enlighten yourself more with google dude..!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by MacMaster01(m): 2:09pm On Apr 27, 2015
medoyin:

Still shame on you. You don't know the difference between NUC ranking and webometric ranking.. Enlighten yourself more with google dude..!
No vex bro I'll use google n check the difference since u seem to love this google a lot lol. Oya what's d name of this ur school that's making u happy like this let me check its rank using the Google too na cheesy cheesy so I'll know if I'm wasting my time with u.
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 5:37pm On Apr 27, 2015
MacMaster01pls just ignore him smiley

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by MacMaster01(m): 11:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
amokeme:
MacMaster01pls just ignore him smiley
I will dear, I was just having fun with d diplomat that just learnt about google lol
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 11:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
MacMaster01:

I will dear, I was just having fun with d diplomat that just learnt about google lol
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
medoyin:

Good you guys responded and you're still reading meaning to just one issue I raised which was textbooks, did you read where I asked of masters programme?? I was in contact with one of the dept lecturers last month and promised getting back to me if she lays her hands on the note she used when she taught the course.

Yes, I have fellow diplomats in OAU whom we compare notes, exam questions and books and for your info UNIOSUN does not offer pure international relations. Is it a bad idea to widen your horizon? ? Only 5 or 6 uni, both private and public offer pure international relations. Maybe that will give you guys an insight of why its not easy to see international relations students.

Don't let us be lazy students folks, let us interract at least, its online and nothing attached. Nobody knows tomorrow. Our leaders are getting it wrong due to their selfish attitude, its not the right way go dudes.

Best of luck in your exams..!

ignore macmaster. he doesn't represent us.. unfortunately, I don't know any international relations student in Cu that I can connect you with.

but since you have contacted the lecturer, I don't think you need a students help.

also,
do u live in Lagos? cos I dono how u would get the materials if at all you can get any

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by medoyin(m): 7:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
feran14:

ignore macmaster. he doesn't represent us.. unfortunately, I don't know any international relations student in Cu that I can connect you with.

but since you have contacted the lecturer, I don't think you need a students help.

also,
do u live in Lagos? cos I dono how u would get the materials if at all you can get any

The lecturer is not forthcoming maybe due to her busy schedule. Anyways, I do really appreciate your words. Yes, I stay on the Island.

Kindly help answer these questions-

Incase we decide to have a debate or quiz with your institution,do you have an insight into the procedure?

Is anything like departmental association allowed in your school?

I remember, I once asked you about your masters program on your thread? Do you have an idea of the cost now?

Thanks bro..Much love from here..!
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
medoyin:

The lecturer is not forthcoming maybe due to her busy schedule. Anyways, I do really appreciate your words. Yes, I stay on the Island.

Kindly help answer these questions-

Incase we decide to have a debate or quiz with your institution,do you have an insight into the procedure?

Is anything like departmental association allowed in your school?

I remember, I once asked you about your masters program on your thread? Do you have an idea of the cost now?

Thanks bro..Much love from here..!

I think you would have to contact the school to organise debates..

about department associations... I am a student of building tech. and we are part of the national association of building students (naobs).. but I don't know if international relation students are part of any.

I still don't know the costs of the masters programme either.
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by Nobody: 8:10am On May 01, 2015
the second one actually happened in cu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by Nobody: 8:19am On May 01, 2015
only in cu

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by DangotePikin: 1:57pm On May 01, 2015
Is it true that Governor Fayose's son is a student of Covenant University? If it is true, what is his course and level? I am very sure many CU girls must be throwing themselves at him lol.
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by Nobody: 5:24pm On May 01, 2015
DangotePikin:
Is it true that Governor Fayose's son is a student of Covenant University? If it is true, what is his course and level? I am very sure many CU girls must be throwing themselves at him lol.
DangotePikin:
DangotePikin:

hmmmn... ionno bout that but recently someone gave a testimoty in chapel that his father entered and won a post in this concluded election

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by DangotePikin: 9:10pm On May 01, 2015
amokeme, what do u have to say about my previous post?
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 10:49pm On May 01, 2015
DangotePikin:
amokeme, what do u have to say about my previous post?
yah its true.. he is in 200l I think sociology or phycology .. not sure of the department. its sha CDS. the guy is rude much...

and this is CU the fact that his father is a governor doesn't mean pple will throw themselves at him. he is not even popular sef

2 Likes

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by amokeme(f): 10:51pm On May 01, 2015
feran14:
only in cu
but seriously, how do you guys cope with these shirt?? especially with the kinda sun we have here undecided
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by KingEbukasBlog(m): 11:27pm On May 01, 2015
amokeme:
yah its true.. he is in 200l I think sociology or phycology .. not sure of the department. its sha CDS. the guy is rude much...

and this is CU the fact that his father is a governor doesn't mean pple will throw themselves at him. he is not even popular sef

May D's bro dey my course sef . He's cool nd all ... off course the laiddiiesss cool wink throw themselves at him , literally
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by Nobody: 12:04am On May 02, 2015
amokeme:
but seriously, how do you guys cope with these shirt?? especially with the kinda sun we have here undecided

ionno o... its the lords doing
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by mstik(f): 7:46am On May 02, 2015
Yes he had a son in cu. My sis told me so but nobody actually cared and no, cu girls have class, they never threw themselves at him
DangotePikin:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by obiaguna(m): 8:34am On May 02, 2015
DangotePikin:

He was. He graduated in 2013 bsc political science.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by obiaguna(m): 8:36am On May 02, 2015
mstik:
Yes he had a son in cu. My sis told me so but nobody actually cared and no, cu girls have class, they never threw themselves at him

Lol girls did throw themselves at him. A lot actually both within cu,Bells and Babcock.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by DangotePikin: 9:31am On May 02, 2015
amokeme:

You sound like you've had a personal experience with him, or did he snub any of your friends? Well he is not the first sitting governor's son to attend CU, I know of at least 3 governors' ward that once attended CU. As a matter of fact, one of them got expelled from CU. Bishop does not care if your dad is the president, if you go against the core values, you will be a goner!
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by DangotePikin: 9:34am On May 02, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

May D's bro dey my course sef . He's cool nd all ... off course the laiddiiesss cool wink throw themselves at him , literally
There is really no biggie with the brother of May D being a student of CU. There are hundreds of bigger artist whose relations attended CU on different occasions. I will not even consider May D as a B-list artist.

Do you know that Dbanj's brother Kayswitch was once a CU student? He got rusticated though!
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by DangotePikin: 9:37am On May 02, 2015
obiaguna:

He was. He graduated in 2013 bsc political science.
Conflicting reports! The one that graduated in 2013 might just be another governor or his elder brother.
Re: A Thread For Covenant University Students, Eagles Are Also Welcome by DangotePikin: 9:50am On May 02, 2015
mstik:
"Nobody cared", yet your sis found it necessary to give you that information during the holidays after a very hectic semester. Brilliant!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Child Abuse At Deeper Life College: Akwa Ibom Governor Udom Orders Investigation / Fassy Yusuf To Sue Precious Okhimamhe Over Sex For Marks 'Defamatory Tweet' / The 7 Courses To Replace Mass Communication Degree In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.