Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,817 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:30 PM

Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? (7511 Views)

El-rufai: Some Jonathan Appointees Were Replaced After My Memo / Igbo Hating And The Rhetoric Of Patrotism / Stop Hating Other Nigerians If You Want To Produce President –Okorocha To Ndigbo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Scatterboss(m): 12:47am On Apr 17, 2015
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin For real? These guys are jokers. The APC is the real deal. Buhari and Osinbajo are a knock-out combo. I think the real fear of these guys is that they went for broke with GEJ, who will now go down in history as a horrid misruler and weak leader, while it is those from ethnic groups they despise immensely who may actually succeed in leading Nigeria into an age of progress and aggressive socio-economic development. I don't envy them sha. Totally stuck in limbo as 'prisoners' dominated by their hatred and bad belle for others to the extent they are now left with hoping Buhari and the APC fail to justify their support of GEJ. Pathetic.

I am serious boss. Heard from his close pal who happens to be a popular tanoid on nairaland. I know most of these peeps are hungry and jobless psychopant, how can you be jobless and still support that government blindly while cursing anyone that dare disagree with you. I just dont understand them, may God help them.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by atlwireles: 12:48am On Apr 17, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You people that rejoiced at every calamity that befell Nigeria, castigated and insulted every thing about (President Goodluck Jonathan) Federal Government and what it represented, extolled Bokoharam and magnified their exploits, demoralized our military and have nothing good to say about Federal Government's achievements because you people were in the opposition, are now talking about patriotism?

Hell No, it can't happen. This is now how opposition politics will be played in Nigeria till thy kingdom come.

May I ask, why are you people behaving as if you people just defeated the Eastern Nigeria in a civil war with the election of Mohammadu Buhari?

You are yet to see anything until Buhari is sworn in and takes the position as the most insulted President in the world history.

Remember, we are ready to play opposition politics, the Lai Mohameed and his online media team way. Make sure you don't take it personal.

Thanks.

They want us to hold hands and sing Nigeria we hail thee. I only wished they were holding hands and singing beTWEEN 2011 AND 2015. They know what's coming their way. Is not hate is simple opposition politics in all forms, as usual the loser will be the Nigerian state. Like I told a friend today TO HELL WITH IT.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Gbawe: 12:58am On Apr 17, 2015
Scatterboss:

I am serious boss. Heard from his close pal who happens to be a popular tanoid on nairaland. I know most of these peeps are hungry and jobless psychopant, how can you be jobless and still support that government blindly while cursing anyone that dare disagree with you. I just dont understand them, may God help them.

I don't doubt this at all. I remember telling off one penniless fool who comes here daily to shout "GEJ till 2085" yet confessed he could not afford browsing credit and was reduced to using the internet at work to watch video contents. See the life of these poverty-destroyed rats who still continue to praise their oppressors?

All of them are now like FFK. Give them tasty fried chicken or Tantaliser take-away and "they will sing and dance for you" all night never mind that tomorrow they are still going to be jobless and drinking garri three times a day. Poverty na bastard sha .

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Scatterboss(m): 1:01am On Apr 17, 2015
Gbawe:

I don't doubt this at all. I remember telling off one penniless fool who comes here daily to shout "GEJ till 2085" yet confessed he could not afford browsing credit and was reduced to using the internet at work to watch video contents. See the life of these poverty-destroyed rats who still continue to praise their oppressors?

All of them are now like FFK. Give them tasty fried chicken or Tantaliser take-away and "they will sing and dance for you" all night never mind that tomorrow they are still going to be jobless and drinking garri three times a day. Poverty na bastard sha .

Buhahahahaha. Suffering and smiling. Looooooolz

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Ojiofor: 1:14am On Apr 17, 2015
At least PDP fans are not hating with bombs unlike buhari fans 2011-2015.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Rawani: 1:23am On Apr 17, 2015
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin For real? These guys are jokers. The APC is the real deal. Buhari and Osinbajo are a knock-out combo. I think the real fear of these guys is that they went for broke with GEJ, who will now go down in history as a horrid misruler and weak leader, while it is those from ethnic groups they despise immensely who may actually succeed in leading Nigeria into an age of progress and aggressive socio-economic development. I don't envy them sha. Totally stuck in limbo as 'prisoners' dominated by their hatred and bad belle for others to the extent they are now left with hoping Buhari and the APC fail to justify their support of GEJ. Pathetic.

You just struck gold. For the smarter ones amongst them, that is the real nightmare.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by tbaba1234: 1:32am On Apr 17, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

You people that rejoiced at every calamity that befell Nigeria, castigated and insulted every thing about (President Goodluck Jonathan) Federal Government and what it represented, extolled Bokoharam and magnified their exploits, demoralized our military and have nothing good to say about Federal Government's achievements because you people were in the opposition, are now talking about patriotism?

Hell No, it can't happen. This is now how opposition politics will be played in Nigeria till thy kingdom come.

May I ask, why are you people behaving as if you people just defeated the Eastern Nigeria in a civil war with the election of Mohammadu Buhari?

You are yet to see anything until Buhari is sworn in and takes the position as the most insulted President in the world history.

Remember, we are ready to play opposition politics, the Lai Mohameed and his online media team way. Make sure you don't take it personal.

Thanks.

Who is ' you people'? You sound very bitter. Calm down.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by tbaba1234: 1:38am On Apr 17, 2015
atlwireles:

They want us to hold hands and sing Nigeria we hail thee. I only wished they were holding hands and singing beTWEEN 2011 AND 2015. They know what's coming their way. Is not hate is simple opposition politics in all forms, as usual the loser will be the Nigerian state. Like I told a friend today TO HELL WITH IT.

In 2011, Jonathan was loved by most. by 2015, most Nigerians wanted him gone. The simple reason is most were dissatisfied with his performance. If a government's work is impacting the majority, it does not matter what opposition parties say, the ordinary people will rally round the president.

GEJ made too many intolerable blunders.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by tit(f): 2:19am On Apr 17, 2015
tbaba1234:

In 2011, Jonathan was loved by most. by 2015, most Nigerians wanted him gone. The simple reason is most were dissatisfied with his performance. If a government's work is impacting the majority, it does not matter what opposition parties say, the ordinary people will rally round the president.

we all loved buhari by 2011.
but the fool has made too many intolerable blunders.
he led a genocide against youth corpers killing dozens of them.
not satisfied, he engineered an insurgency!
he resisted all efforts to quell the blooshed
going as far as to say "an attack on boko haram was an attack on the North!"

the man is too foolish to believe!
i cannot follow you in your folly.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by GeneralBosco: 2:23am On Apr 17, 2015
[s]
tit:

we all loved buhari by 2011.
but the fool has made too many intolerable blunders.
he led a genocide against youth corpers killing dozens of them.
not satisfied, he engineered an insurgency!
he resisted all efforts to quell the blooshed
going as far as to say "an attack on boko haram was an attack on the North!"

the man is too foolish to believe!
i cannot follow you in your folly.
[/s]
You're one pained foool

7 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 2:28am On Apr 17, 2015
tbaba1234:

Who is ' you people'? You sound very bitter. Calm down.

And you? Very arrogant and megalomaniac

Excuse me and deal with your subjectivity.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by tit(f): 2:30am On Apr 17, 2015
GeneralBosco:
[s][/s]
You're one pained foool

i shall serve it to you cold.
Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Firefire(m): 7:48am On Apr 17, 2015
barcanista:
You guys should expect constructive criticism and opposition. This was same tactics used by ACN/APC since 2011. Pls get used to it. For me, I don't "wish" gMB failure but looking at his laughable laudable promises and his puppeteers, one don't need a soothsayer to tell him that he(GMB) is bound to flop.

This is my position also. cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Nobody: 7:48am On Apr 17, 2015
atlwireles:

. . . . . . . . .deal with it, history will record GEJ as one of the worst democratically elected leaders to come out of Africa . . . . . . . . . . . . .the Nigerian State was the loser like you said, but it was because we had a loser President . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .the men from the worthless regions you so despise will be the men that will put Nigeria back on the map . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .GEJ had his chance, he blew it . . . . . . . . . .and it's to HELL WITH THOSE SORE LOSERS . . . . . . . . . . . . .you can only but wish for Buhari to fail, and wishes aint reality!!

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 17, 2015
tbaba1234:

. . . . . . . . .they will never understand this, for them it's all about 'my brother is the president' regardless of his below mediocre performance . . . . . . . . . .you should understand their pain . . . . . . . .whereas sensible Nigerians voted out an incompetent president, others are pained that 'their brother' was given the boot . . . . . . . . . . . . .I don't know of any reputable world organisation that didn't see the hallmark of failure in Jonathan . . . . . . . . . . .yet some people wanted this man to be re-elected? . . . . . . .PATHETIC!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Firefire(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2015
Scatterboss:
I love to see them sulk, cry and whine. Many of them are now jobless esp that one looking for appoinment cheesy Heard from a tanoid friend that Firefire was fired few weeks ago and he is back to the labour market. Buhahahahaha. While wishing Buhari evil, they will surely bear the brunt.

You are in Nigeria and still wishing your government evil, who go suffer? Ahahahaha.

Scatterboss,

Are you sure of this? how did you know? Is this not a propaganda ?

Fear God ooooooooooooo
Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Firefire(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2015
IsraeliAIRFORCE:

Thanks.

Lair Mohamed will be humbled in the coming era of opposition, he would be seen as a kindergarten in the coming days, unless he apologize for all his evil past.

However, we are committed to a United Nigeria Project and to the Progress of our dear nation, Nigeria!

Shalom!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Truckpusher(m): 8:17am On Apr 17, 2015
tbaba1234:
I remember when GEJ won the election in 2011, I did not support him but I really hoped that he proved me wrong. The progress of Nigeria was paramount on my mind. For Nigeria,I got behind Jonathan.

Buhari's win has not been met with the same kind of sportmanship. In fact, some GEJ fans are openly hoping for his failure. Some have gone as far as to wish him death. It is terrible to see the kind of hate that exists within these people.

If Buhari is successful, you are successful and we are all happy. For now, they should be given the benefit of the doubt.

They can be given constructive criticism when they take over.
Keep bleating like a goat - Buhari is now on the hot seat.

I heard that he's already denying some of the promises he made, as for me I'm patiently waiting for 1$ to equal 1Naira grin grin

Una never che chomting , according to peppyluv2 grin

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by danot1030: 8:28am On Apr 17, 2015
Guy, i eqaully noticed what sadist they have become, i am not surprise at them cos like the leopard they cant change even when it is obvious that Jonathan has conceaded the defeat and have left them to retire to Otueke without giving them the opportunity to go with him. It only shows what a bad loser they are and how much it hurts them to lose. Since it is obvious they wont move ahead, i have decided to ignore their post and move forward.

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Ezemust: 8:35am On Apr 17, 2015
tbaba1234:

stop dat trash.which ppl wanted him gone?the North never sopurted Gej in 2011.the Yoruba just coz the have Osibanjo as vp gang up with the north to remove gej.pls stop saying the ppl

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by kettykings: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2015
tbaba1234:
I remember when GEJ won the election in 2011, I did not support him but I really hoped that he proved me wrong. The progress of Nigeria was paramount on my mind. For Nigeria,I got behind Jonathan.

Buhari's win has not been met with the same kind of sportmanship. In fact, some GEJ fans are openly hoping for his failure. Some have gone as far as to wish him death. It is terrible to see the kind of hate that exists within these people.

If Buhari is successful, you are successful and we are all happy. For now, they should be given the benefit of the doubt.

Some people were drunk with hatred for Jonathan and are now having a hangover effect.
Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by theV0ice: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2015
Gbawe, you actually have shamed critics who have been accusing you falsely. To think that you didn't hide your disbelief of gej's abilities but you still gave plenty useful suggestions on how he could succeed. You've shown you're larger than your small minded traducers.

Even your past posts they dug up absolve you of every accusation of bias and shows someone who is truly interested in the success of Nigeria. This I can say for most GMB supporters....at least down south.

Like I say to those who pray GMB fails, "just ensure you've secured the citizenship of another country" cheesy

GEJ lost, GMB won.......get over it or die in your bitterness. Your choice really.

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by ayokellany: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2015
Ezemust:
stop dat trash.which ppl wanted him gone?the North never sopurted Gej in 2011.the Yoruba just coz the have Osibanjo as vp gang up with the north to remove gej.pls stop saying the ppl

without mincing you are indeed a F00L. Did the west not have Bakare on the ballot when Jonathan won 6 out of it's 7 states ? Why did chose to give Jonathan a chance in 2011 n note gang up like you claimed in 2015 or is Bakare not more popular than Oshibajo ? I know you'd still make another lame misgiving but it is time you quit this nonsense.

Jonathan thought he was fooling Nigerians when he couldn't open his mouth about contesting n when he finally did he denied completely that he ever made a statement that he'd not contest 2015 which was repeatedly sponsored on Channels TV. While that is not the reason he lost his nonchalant altitude towards corruption was what nailed him and he made it known to all that he does not give a pooh with his goat n yam theory propounded to defend his inglorious stealing of govt money which he declared is not corruption.

If you add that to the communal clashes he watched like a blind man in the middlebelt them you understand Jonathan deliberately sealed his own fate. I wouldn't blame him for boko haram but he has done more tha. Enough to be voted out without BH

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by sCun: 8:56am On Apr 17, 2015
ayokellany:
without mincing you are indeed a F00L. Did the west not have Bakare on the ballot when Jonathan won 6 out of it's 7 states ? Why did chose to give Jonathan a chance in 2011 n note gang up like you claimed in 2015 or is Bakare not more popular than Oshibajo ?
Which 7 states? Don't annoy the Fulanis o.
Don't claim what is not yours.
Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Ezemust: 9:04am On Apr 17, 2015
ayokellany:
without mincing you are indeed a F00L. Did the west not have Bakare on the ballot when Jonathan won 6 out of it's 7 states ? Why did chose to give Jonathan a chance in 2011 n note gang up like you claimed in 2015 or is Bakare not more popular than Oshibajo ?
see dis one.ACN was a yoruba party and it fielded a northern candidate.the Yoruba never buy into Ribadu.if Acn had allined with cpc the west would had still gone for their own
Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by tbaba1234: 9:06am On Apr 17, 2015
Ezemust:

You forget that in 2011, Jonathan had 300,000 votes in Sokoto, Buhari had just 500,000. GEJ had 400,000 in Katsina, 300,000 in Jigawa etc. That shows significant support.

The president lost that support.

Tunde Bakare is a Yoruba man, Buhari still lost the south west massively.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by tbaba1234: 9:11am On Apr 17, 2015
Ezemust:
see dis one.ACN was a yoruba party and it fielded a northern candidate.the Yoruba never buy into Ribadu.if Acn had allined with cpc the west would had still gone for their own

Ribadu had a yoruba deputy

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by chamboy(m): 9:12am On Apr 17, 2015
barcanista:
You guys should expect constructive criticism and opposition. This was same tactics used by ACN/APC since 2011. Pls get used to it. For me, I don't "wish" gMB failure but looking at his laughable laudable promises and his puppeteers, one don't need a soothsayer to tell him that he(GMB) is bound to flop.
I would laugh u everyday... every time... Our President delivers... if u don't like his Government go to Ghana... omo ale jatijati

5 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Ezemust: 9:20am On Apr 17, 2015
tbaba1234:

You forget that in 2011, Jonathan had 300,000 votes in Sokoto, Buhari had just 500,000. GEJ had 400,000 in Katsina, 300,000 in Jigawa etc. That shows significant support.

The president lost that support.
who were doz giving doz vote?was it the moslims?it was ppl like me who voted Gej in 2011 in Niger state but gat to run home to the East in 2015 coz of fear of election violence.doz who stayed back in the north could'nt come out to vote coz either coz of the fear of a fanatical Hausa moslim whos ready to take his own life if Gej won.the minority vote Gej got up north were from the Christian indegings who muster enough courage to go out and vote.
Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by chamboy(m): 9:22am On Apr 17, 2015
If Ibori was contesting on d platform of PDP for any political post, barcanista would still support him..

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2015
tbaba1234:

Leave them alone grin grin grin grin grin. GMB is marching on, Nigeria is marching on grin grin grin grin grin

The lagoon is still open sha grin grin grin grin grin Osa o re bikan

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Jonathan Fans Still Hating?? by tbaba1234: 9:34am On Apr 17, 2015
Ezemust:
who were doz giving doz vote?was it the moslims?it was ppl like me who voted Gej in 2011 in Niger state but gat to run home to the East in 2015 coz of fear of election violence.doz who stayed back in the north could'nt come out to vote coz either coz of the fear of a fanatical Hausa moslim whos ready to take his own life if Gej won.the minority vote Gej got up north were from the Christian indegings who muster enough courage to go out and vote.

You can not get 400,000 votes in Katsina or 300,000 votes in sokoto without significant muslims voting for you. GEJ won Kwara which is majority muslim state.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Timi Frank May Be Expelled From APC As Disciplinary Committee Submits Report / ESUTH: Setting The Records Straight - Gerald Orukwa / Fashola Writes FG On Condition Of Oshodi-apapa Expressway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.