Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,221 members, 7,780,420 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:58 PM

Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia (4892 Views)

Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia / Live Snake Scares Davido While He Was About Taking Pictures With It (photos) / Top 6 Nigerian Artistes Who Were Born With Silver Spoons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by GODSS: 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2015
A “lamb born with a human face” is the talk of a small village in Russia, and it is catching the media’s attention across the world. A Russian farmer named Blasius Lavrentiev almost died from shock when his expected “prize lamb” was born… with a horrifying feature: the animal’s face looked like that of an elderly man’s. Animals born with human looking faces is not entirely a new phenomenon, as there have been instances where animals, lambs included, have been born with humanoid-looking faces. This baby lamb, however, is being called one of the most unique examples in recorded history. The UK Express reports:
Sheep farmer Blasius Lavrentiev, 45, had been waiting all week for his prized ewe to give birth.
But he said he nearly “died from shock” when he saw “the hairy face of an old man” staring up at him.

Mr Lavrentiev, from Chirka in south-western Russia, added: “We had quite a tough winter and when I noticed she [the ewe] was pregnant I was delighted as it meant I would be able to sell the lambs and start making some money again.

“But when I went down to see how it was going I nearly died from shock when I saw what looked like the hairy face of an

read more http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/04/lamb-born-with-human-face-scares.html

Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by Keziehenry(m): 9:51pm On Apr 16, 2015
Nka nbe
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
i smell lies...who did it?? grin

1 Like

Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by pembisco(m): 9:57pm On Apr 16, 2015
shocked
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by GODSS: 10:07pm On Apr 16, 2015
Keziehenry:
Nka nbe
naso fam
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by saxwizard(m): 10:21pm On Apr 16, 2015
ok

1 Like

Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 16, 2015
Some1 must have committed bestiality with the sheep.
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by Mrbigman1(m): 1:43am On Apr 17, 2015
Oga talk true, who do am?

1 Like

Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by axortedbabe(f): 2:42am On Apr 17, 2015
Endtime lamb..
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by GODSS: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Zoharariel:
Some1 must have committed bestiality with the sheep.
thoughts alike
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by Nonybb: 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Bestial
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by GODSS: 12:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
Nonybb:
Bestial
LOL
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by pretydiva(f): 1:51pm On Apr 18, 2015
Strange tins happening all around d globe
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by tartar9(m): 6:16pm On Apr 18, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS what have you done shocked shocked angry angry
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by williamspaul22(m): 6:17pm On Apr 18, 2015
Fine lamb, see d pointed nose tongue

1 Like

Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by GODSS: 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
williamspaul22:
Fine lamb, see d pointed nose tongue
lol
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by Menace2Society(m): 8:06am On Apr 19, 2015
Ha!Mr Blasius why
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by GODSS: 11:53pm On Apr 19, 2015
Menace2Society:
Ha!Mr Blasius why
y kini
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by Menace2Society(m): 11:59pm On Apr 19, 2015
GODSS:
y kini
Are u Mr Blasius
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by ifyan(m): 2:11am On Apr 20, 2015
If na India, dem go de to worship am.

Tufia of the kwa.

May God help us.

You know. .....
Re: Lamb Born With A Human Face Scares Villagers In Russia by GODSS: 4:02pm On May 20, 2015
i smell lies...who did it?? grin
the ram

(1) (Reply)

"I've Always Wanted To Enhance My Boobs Since I Was 16,17," Lil Wayne Daughter.. / Beyonce In Nigerian Headtie / Yvonne Nelson Proves She Is Not Missing Iyanya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.