Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,944 members, 7,806,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:07 PM

What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? (30056 Views)

Could This Be The Current Best Cheap Selling Andriod phone? / Full Meaning Of Some Common Slang's Use In Chatting / What's Your Current Best Data Subscription For Android? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by Fratello(m): 3:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Adaezeagu:
Whatapp
The Baby on #Blue is so cute.... In fact, both #Babies. smiley
Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by Fratello(m): 3:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Fratello:

That is what we call sharing power of Nigerians on socials.
LOl do the Maths. 1.5m on NL, 65M+ (Shared over the other socials) get it? angry
Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by onatisi(m): 3:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
golddeejay:
mayb seun shd promote nairaland more...but i tell u nl will nt still appeal to a lot of nigeria internet users. Just like i dont tweet, i only go to tweeter one a while to read news abt d club am supporting and my frnds that are nt into nl dont understand why m not into tweeter.

I introduce nl to a couple of my frndz. They luv it at first, they laff readin diff comments. But they stopped visiting. I think it nl entails more of reading and thinkin to comment, many nigerians see that as hardwork.
I have frnds that hav bn coming to nl for more than a yr but neva comment.

To fb is borin, i only go there to add a frnd or post a new quote or smth i like to keep it. The same way i am not into fb and tweeter is the same other people that love those site will nt be into nl. Different strokes for different folks
I don't even tweet ,I tried opening one and I said to myself ,what the hell is this ?fb on the other is even a no go area for me , as far as I am concern fb is senseless,why will I putting my family info,pix and so on for the whole world to see and I have a rule any site that I can't derive any gain from I won't bother going there . Nairaland hasn't been able to markets its potentiality and this is because even nairaland itself don't know the opportunities it has . Majority nairaland members don't even know how to tap into the opportunities nairaland has and offers ,very few ppl have done this. My first online biz was conducted here on nairaland almost 7years ago when a product was introduced called florex and I tapped into it ,went to lagos and became the distributor for the product in ibadan. Majority of ppl just visit nairaland to laugh and smile . Ever since I have sold and conducted many businesses here on nairaland . The problem with nigerians in general is that they still don't know the power and uses of the social media ,they need to know that the social media is more useful in many other areas of their life apart from pdp and apc squabbles.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by davidsmith8900: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
onatisi:
I don't even tweet ,I tried opening one and I said to myself ,what the hell is this ?fb on the other is even a no go area for me , as far as I am concern fb is senseless,why will I putting my family info,pix and so on for the whole world to see and I have a rule any site that I can't derive any gain from I won't bother going there . Nairaland hasn't been able to markets its potentiality and this is because even nairaland itself don't know the opportunities it has . Majority nairaland members don't even know how to tap into the opportunities nairaland has and offers ,very few ppl have done this. My first online biz was conducted here on nairaland almost 7years ago when a product was introduced called florex and I tapped into it ,went to lagos and became the distributor for the product in ibadan. Majority of ppl just visit nairaland to laugh and smile . Ever since I have sold and conducted many businesses here on nairaland . The problem with nigerians in general is that they still don't know the power and uses of the social media ,they need to know that the social media is more useful in many other areas of their life apart from pdp and apc squabbles.

I feel u on this.... It is so true.
Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by onatisi(m): 3:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
davidsmith8900:

That is sad. Something needs 2 be done.
it isn't sad at all except maybe if u have a share or stake in nairaland . Ur observation is very good and it shows that u have the ability to spot opportunities ,what u should do now is to find or think of a concept that mobile internet users in nigeria which totals almost 80million will accept and embrace and even pay 50naira a month to enjoy or even 100naira . That is why I keep telling ppl that nigeria is a business haven if one has the ideas

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by zubinike(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
SELENAqueensy:
Share with me your skype Username.
Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by SELENAqueensy(f): 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
zubinike:

Share with me your skype Username.

Can't do that
Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by davidsmith8900: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
onatisi:
it isn't sad at all except maybe if u have a share or stake in nairaland . Ur observation is very good and it shows that u have the ability to spot opportunities ,what u should do now is to find or think of a concept that mobile internet users in nigeria which totals almost 80million will accept and embrace and even pay 50naira a month to enjoy or even 100naira . That is why I keep telling ppl that nigeria is a business haven if one has the ideas

Dats what Im trying 2 do but I dont understand how people use their phone. What do they use it for, apart from chatting, calling n playing games.... In what ways can their phone help them?
Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by onatisi(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
davidsmith8900:

Dats what Im trying 2 do but I dont understand how people use their phone. What do they use it for, apart from chatting, calling n playing games.... In what ways can their phone help them?
will u pay consultancy fee Just joking . Now the first thing u need to do is the breakdown ppl activities on the web into stages. Look at what the irokotv guy did ,just simply uploading already made film ,and paying peanuts for them and now netflix has joined him . U need to break it down I will give u just 3 categories then I will shut up ,dating,education ,entertainment, I can give u 10 categories but nah ,me too I dey work on many projects comming up this year.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by davidsmith8900: 3:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
onatisi:
will u pay consultancy fee Just joking . Now the first thing u need to do is the breakdown ppl activities on the web into stages. Look at what the irokotv guy did ,just simply uploading already made film ,and paying peanuts for them and now netflix has joined him . U need to break it down I will give u just 3 categories then I will shut up ,dating,education ,entertainment, I can give u 10 categories but nah ,me too I dey work on many projects comming up this year.

Thanks 4 da info. What do you think is the main reason Nigerians dont use the internet daily? Like how can we make them use the internet daily? What.about those who can't afford it or are offline? How do we target them?
Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by Horllamideh(m): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
idee91:
If I no enter nairaland for a single day, malaria dey catch me o....

If life yaff tire you, and u want to wear some smiles, enter nairaland.
I can do without se.x for a month....Can't say that for Nairaland

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by onatisi(m): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
davidsmith8900:

Thanks 4 da info. What do you think is the main reason Nigerians dont use the internet daily? Like how can we make them use the internet daily? What.about those who can't afford it or are offline? How do we target them?
u see in marketing,at times ur product may not be popular but u can force ppl to like it and buy it ,while some products are instant hit. The only way u can make ppl use the net is to give them a reason to use it. Waec ,jamb and co have forced students to use the net. Even some states are forcing students to buy cards to register for jss3 and to view their results . So to make them use it ,you must give them a reason ,because if u ask someone who doesn't use the net ,why he or she doesn't ,the person reply will be “why should I ?”

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by davidsmith8900: 4:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
onatisi:
u see in marketing,at times ur product may not be popular but u can force ppl to like it and buy it ,while some products are instant hit. The only way u can make ppl use the net is to give them a reason to use it. Waec ,jamb and co have forced students to use the net. Even some states are forcing students to buy cards to register for jss3 and to view their results . So to make them use it ,you must give them a reason ,because if u ask someone who doesn't use the net ,why he or she doesn't ,the person reply will be “why should I ?”

This guy I dey like your mentality. Maybe we should become business partners. How can we force them? With what?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by chiogoezubem(f): 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Stanislaus17:
JUSES?

You sef!! I had to go take a second look, to be sure.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by Chzaram: 4:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
I dey use notice touch...no time 4 social media...what will I tell my children if I dnt make money 4 them? no time 4 chatting.
Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by Jossyroyal1: 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
CuteDude53:
Whatsapp...i can mesaage all my phone contacts for free tongue
U CAN MSG ALL UR PHONE CONTACT?
THIS IS SERIOUS!
Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
agoadiv:
getout
come in!

1 Like

Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by helenCruz(f): 5:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
BBM
Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by Donpizzle(m): 5:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
CuteDude53:
Whatsapp...i can mesaage all my phone contacts for free tongue

its nt free. U pay for it thru ur MB..tke note
Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
ukandi1:
I prefer nairaland ..
Reason...i react to comments, i criticise people and people criticise me too. I attack and i get attacked. Its makes me more alive and interfaces me with people i know and people i dont know.
2go is gud too except that i loose my comments as more and more people send in comments.

Whatsapp is boring cos its only people i lnow that i get to chat with. That makes it boring at times.
I
E-basher detected,keep offf!
Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by omarhlichanwa: 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
Whatsapp and nairaland
Stanislaus17:
to some Facebook, twitter, whatsapp,2go,etc...... what's yours?
Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by newsomtin(m): 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Neva mind
Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by youngking89(m): 7:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Myspace grin
Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by newsomtin(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
Svelteb:
is dat a social medium as well? Woow!! neva knew grin grin
now you know Dickhead
Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by uch21(f): 8:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
classicyung:

We chat keh? Bros• U'r on a long tin••
real long tin
Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by Svelteb(f): 8:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
newsomtin:
now you know Dickhead
I don't need 2 exchange words wt u dunce, som ppl ain't worth a drop of one's sweat. Mtchewww
Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by ukandi1(m): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Smartestelvis:
E-basher detected,keep offf!

hahahahahahaha......
Sort urself out man...
Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by zubinike(m): 3:30am On Apr 18, 2015
Midehi:
skype & whatsapp

Share me your skype username, wanna have new friends on skype
Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by zubinike(m): 3:40am On Apr 18, 2015
[quote author=SELENAqueensy post
Re: What's Your Current Best Social Media Of Chatting? by Sanuzi(m): 8:00am On Apr 18, 2015
Watsapp, we chat, instagram

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Airtel Salah Day Internet Disruption, Internet Users React / Has Your Facebook Account Been Breached? Then, Read This. / Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 Review: An Affordable Note That Delivers.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.