Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,706 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:29 PM

'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy (4524 Views)

Lady In Bauchi Gives Birth To Quadruplets On Her First Delivery. PICS / 9-Year-Old Homeless Girl Feeds Feaces To Baby Of Lady That Rescued Her / Woman Gives Birth To Baby Without Arms In Ogun (the Baby Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by nekaa(f): 10:22pm On Apr 16, 2015
30 year old US model, Sarah Stage, who caused
quite a storm on social media with her pregnant-
yet-toned physique, gave birth to a bouncing baby
boy on April 14. He's been named James Hunter.
The model became popular on instagram by
regularly posting pics showing off her tiny, barely-
there pregnancy belly. In the pic above, she was
nearly 9 months. Amazing stuff! Congrats to her.

Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 10:26pm On Apr 16, 2015
9 months old?? shocked
choi the baby don suffer! she was probably using waist trainer on that stomach embarassed
models and their 'thin body' obsession sha undecided

1 Like

Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by nekaa(f): 10:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
Then the comment that got my lmao .

Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Bbglory(f): 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2015
9months!........hmmm, speechless lipsrsealed
Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by mhizpeaarl(f): 10:41pm On Apr 16, 2015
grin I laff in French
Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by nekaa(f): 10:59pm On Apr 16, 2015
now this is what pregnancy should look like... compared to the women beside her, she just looked over fed.

Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by CountDracula(m): 11:09pm On Apr 16, 2015
Is dat d baby in her right hand in d 2nd pics ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by bennyrazz: 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
coughs *** WTF! she definitely starved herself & the baby. That's wicked though. The stomach of some boys is way bigger than that especially when they load it with akpu grin grin looking at her shape and figure, you can deduce the whole swollen is concentrated at her stomach. No swollen arms, legs etc and two things are definitely involved.

1. It's either her baby is a midget

2. Her baby is suffering from kwashiorkor

PS: I hope some females out there especially some would be Nigerian mothers don't copy this. Eat good, live good, let your baby weigh at least 8 or 10 pounds

1 Like

Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by braintext(m): 11:15pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hopeless guys above me
Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Ewuro4: 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
What did he weigh at birth? ... Just out of curiosity
Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Holywizard: 11:19pm On Apr 16, 2015
dem use prick impregnant her?
Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by sweettease(f): 12:47am On Apr 17, 2015
I've seen a case like that, it was barely visible even while she was naked but in her case, she was a 16 year old secondary school student who was tying the pregnancy to prevent her parents from noticing (like say she no go born one day). Thank God she and the baby did well.
Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by BABE3: 12:52am On Apr 17, 2015
The baby was 8lbs 7 oz at birth.

Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by BABE3: 12:57am On Apr 17, 2015
bennyrazz:
coughs *** WTF! she definitely starved herself & the baby. That's wicked though. The stomach of some boys is way bigger than that especially when they load it with akpu grin grin looking at her shape and figure, you can deduce the whole swollen is concentrated at her stomach. No swollen arms, legs etc and two things are definitely involved.

1. It's either her baby is a midget

2. Her baby is suffering from kwashiorkor

PS: I hope some females out there especially some would be Nigerian mothers don't copy this. Eat good, live good, let your baby weigh at least 8 or 10 pounds

lies! That's the baby up there. 8lbs+ and very healthy.
Being pregnant doesn't mean you can't be fit and healthy; it doesn't mean you have to eat for two. Why do you think its sooooo hard for most pregnant mums to return to their original weight (before baby)?

Her doctor okay'd her eating and exercise regimen throughout her pregnancy.

Literally eating for two while pregnant is a myth and I'm glad this new mother has proven you skeptics wrong.
Nigerian mothers SHOULD copy this.
She's somewhere chilling with her flat tommy and her healthy baby, while most Nigerian mums are struggling with post baby weight loss. grin grin

#sheswinning

5 Likes

Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by ifyalways(f): 4:50am On Apr 17, 2015
Nothing worth copying .

Pregnancy should make one's tummy bigger,thats the norm. shes an exception good for her but nothing to copy.

5 Likes

Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by DollyParton1(f): 5:10am On Apr 17, 2015
BABE3:
That baby has an average birth weight..... was expecting like the size of a lizard, or maybe a rat. grin grin grin
Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 6:56am On Apr 17, 2015
I want my body to be like that when I get pregnant embarassed
Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by dominique(f): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2015
I think it's her natural physique not that she did anything to keep her stomach flat. Pregnancy is not about fats, it includes amniotic fluids, baby and after-births. Starving yourself can not stop all these from forming in your body. Besides, these models know how to get their bodies back in shape after they born. So keeping the stomach flat at her expense as well as that of the unborn child doesn't make sense. She's just lucky to have a unique physique.

4 Likes

Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by bukatyne(f): 11:14am On Apr 17, 2015
I think it is the nature of pregnancy and not keeping fit per se

Seen a lot of pregnant women (Healthy and unhealthy) and the tummy size has nothing to do with healthiness

So it is the after pregnancy that would determine the 'healthy' lifestyle during pregnancy (Not in all cases anyways)

2 Likes

Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by bennyrazz: 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
BABE3:

lies! That's the baby up there. 8lbs+ and very healthy.
Being pregnant doesn't mean you can't be fit and healthy; it doesn't mean you have to eat for two. Why do you think its sooooo hard for most pregnant mums to return to their original weight (before baby)?

Her doctor okay'd her eating and exercise regimen throughout her pregnancy.

Literally eating for two while pregnant is a myth and I'm glad this new mother has proven you skeptics wrong.
Nigerian mothers SHOULD copy this.
She's somewhere chilling with her flat tommy and her healthy baby, while most Nigerian mums are struggling with post baby weight loss. grin grin

#sheswinning
its good to see the pix of the baby at least he/she doesn't look like a test-tube baby. I only hope the baby's internal organs develop very well if not she would be the architect of her problems, we are watching, time will tell.

And i want to believe the pix she posted on IG is when she was 6months pregnant not when she was due cuz i can't seem to wrap my head around it.

Eating for 2 is not a myth per se because some women eat very little but when they get pregnant, they turn into gluttons. So how do you explain that considering baby is connected to mother via umbilical cord?

Women are getting smart now, especially those that are in the lime light. They do everything to keep fit & bounce back to their original self after child birth.
Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by cococandy(f): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
She does look quite pregnant in that last pic I don't know what you folks are talking about.
She's just very skinny that's all.
Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
is this really the baby? TMZ can't always be taken seriously at times.

BABE3:
Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
she was pregnant but getting abs was her main concern , mcheew. she definitely worked out her stomach excessively. poor baby , being squeezed into that little space , gosh. why not let ur baby grow n move freely n not be restricted to fit in ur tight belly undecided

not saying women shud let themselves go when pregnant but gaining weight's part of pregnancy, nothing wrong with gaining a little when prego rather than obsessing over losing it undecided
Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by BABE3: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
aflyingbird:
she was pregnant but getting abs was her main concern , mcheew. she definitely worked out her stomach excessively. poor baby , being squeezed into that little space , gosh. why not let ur baby grow n move freely n not be restricted to fit in ur tight belly undecided

not saying women shud let themselves go when pregnant but gaining weight's part of pregnancy, nothing wrong with gaining a little when prego rather than obsessing over losing it undecided

staying fit and healthy doesn't mean starving yourself. If she was starving herself, her baby wouldn't have been healthy.

Her baby is healthier than some women that double in size while pregnant. What could be the cause? A miracle?

Staying fit doesn't always translate to trying losing weight. Staying fit is just staying fit.

Fit people naturally have abs. They don't need to try or obsess over abs. Trust me, I know. cheesy

let's give credit when it's due. A lot of pregnant women wish they were in her shoes ( except they want to lie).

1 Like

Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
staying fit is just staying fit ? that makes no sense. that tiny belly didn't just work itself out to that size

give credit to whom credit is due ? credit my yansh cheesy. wetin concern my credit? i didn't read the story but she clearly posted her pics online for attention n to show her results . it's like when someone loses weight n want to world to know, which's not a problem. but when you're pregnant it's a different story. the woman next to her in the pic above has a big stomach . anyhoo, Babe3, you're like anorexic tongue so obviously would hype her up grin

the baby's cute tho. i luv babies kiss kiss kiss

gaining weight during pregnancy isn't the end of the world. ciara was huge but she looks amaziiing now. Kelly Rowland gained some but she was fit during her pregnancy. she worked out but she still allowed herself to gain some healthy weight during that time n allowed her stomach to grow big n beautiful, like a pregnant woman's stomach should be. she was literally the most beautiful pregnant woman i've ever seen, she glowed!

BABE3:

staying fit and healthy doesn't mean starving yourself. If she was starving herself, her baby wouldn't have been healthy.

Her baby is healthier than some women that double in size while pregnant. What could be the cause? A miracle?

Staying fit doesn't always translate to trying losing weight. Staying fit is just staying fit.

Fit people naturally have abs. They don't need to try or obsess over abs. Trust me, I know. cheesy

let's give credit when it's due. A lot of pregnant women wish they were in her shoes ( except they want to lie).
Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by Ewuro4: 5:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
BABE3:

Cute baby kiss 8lbs baby shocked God is indeed a miracle worker. I never even had an eight pounder baby and my heaviest preggy weight was 143. ( but I'm a runner). I've gotta run everyday or I'll lose it grin

Ofcourse fit people possess fit qualities abs, toned calves/arms ( Michelle Obama/Cameron Diaz) grin

Can't imagine how people lose that heavy baby weight mehn. See them at Spa Lady ( gym) and I can't help but pity them. It must be hard.

1 Like

Re: 'skinny Mom' Who Caused Instagram Uproar Gives Birth To Baby Boy by kandiikane(m): 12:52am On Apr 18, 2015
shocked shocked

*goes off to build a ten pack*

(1) (Reply)

I'm In Love With A Married Man Pls Pray For Me / How Come Men Don't Wipe After Peeing? / What Is It With Women And Cake Of Manhood (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.