Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,474 members, 7,808,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

I - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / I (3739 Views)

'Where I Wan Start':See Message Dana Air Sent 2 A Man After Getting Set 4 Flight / Do I Need A Transit Visa To Pass Through UK / Somewhere In Abuja, Have You Ever Pass Through This Expressway? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I by Bigboytinz: 10:40pm On Apr 16, 2015
I
Re: I by Anazp: 1:18am On Apr 17, 2015
na wa o
Re: I by 25omega(m): 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
The problem is, Nigeria is not recognized as a country that has conflict that is bad enough to allow political aduro. He will just waste away in a holding cell before they send him back.

why not invest all the money he is going to spend on the plane ticket, documentation and bribery to invest in something or at least go to Gambia and start a biz

4 Likes

Re: I by Bigboytinz: 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
25omega:
The problem is, Nigeria is not recognized as a country that has conflict that is bad enough to allow political aduro. He will just waste away in a holding cell before they send him back.

why not invest all the money he is going to spend on the plane ticket, documentation and bribery to invest in something or at least go to Gambia and start a biz
dem don tell am make e stay but e don invest cash for biznes for naija wey no con click. e don frustrate. he just wan know if den no go disturb qm pass port waka reach the place he wan claim. he go handle anytin once he don arive
Re: I by 25omega(m): 12:29am On Apr 18, 2015
Bigboytinz:
dem don tell am make e stay but e don invest cash for biznes for naija wey no con click. e don frustrate. he just wan know if den no go disturb qm pass port waka reach the place he wan claim. he go handle anytin once he don arive
well one to get on a flight bound for international waters, you need a visa. So if you get a visa to get on a plane you might as well travel legitimately
Re: I by Obinnio: 12:17am On Apr 20, 2015
25omega:

but my guy as a Nigerian enlighten me on aduro mata as You know more, I will tell U about me and as I am honest to say it, that's the way my life is and I don't like lies, I tell the truth so that anywhere help will come from I will know it is God's doing, First of all I want to travel and I want to chop aduro or over stay thereby being illegal, it's for a reason and with good intention and not bad like doing drugs or stealing and I won't deceive a lady just for papers. Well I am a footballer, I intend to travel to give myself better opportunities and exposure which we don't get here cos of poor scouting system, I intend to go for trials and so on even playing in the lowest division to prove myself or even sunday sunday or street football so as to get notice, anything as long as it is football so, please don't tell me not to go but instead advise me on how to succeed cos I've made up my mind, people will say invest the money but I have a little business that is not steady but I can't rely on it for future and allow my children suffer what I suffered, I am seriouse in making it in football because that is my life, If I don't fashion it out in playing I will in coaching, I have no certificate and have stayed on the pitch from young trying to be the best I can be,but now is the time to make a step, visa won't be issue but how do I not get deported,I know my talent will shine but how not to get deported, aduro or over staying and hoping for God's miracle.my list of countries are Germany,Belgium,France or Austria. Let's I forget I have been studying German Lang to help my course. How does the aduro work or is better to over stay but totally to stay out of trouble. What do you advice?, One more thing I am Always with my God so any intention of doing bad is out of my site as some people will point to why Nigerians are doing abroad.
Re: I by onatisi(m): 2:54am On Apr 20, 2015
Experience is always the best teacher .

2 Likes

Re: I by 25omega(m): 4:03pm On Apr 20, 2015
Obinnio:
but my guy as a Nigerian enlighten me on aduro mata as You know more, I will tell U about me and as I am honest to say it, that's the way my life is and I don't like lies, I tell the truth so that anywhere help will come from I will know it is God's doing, First of all I want to travel and I want to chop aduro or over stay thereby being illegal, it's for a reason and with good intention and not bad like doing drugs or stealing and I won't deceive a lady just for papers. Well I am a footballer, I intend to travel to give myself better opportunities and exposure which we don't get here cos of poor scouting system, I intend to go for trials and so on even playing in the lowest division to prove myself or even sunday sunday or street football so as to get notice, anything as long as it is football so, please don't tell me not to go but instead advise me on how to succeed cos I've made up my mind, people will say invest the money but I have a little business that is not steady but I can't rely on it for future and allow my children suffer what I suffered, I am seriouse in making it in football because that is my life, If I don't fashion it out in playing I will in coaching, I have no certificate and have stayed on the pitch from young trying to be the best I can be,but now is the time to make a step, visa won't be issue but how do I not get deported,I know my talent will shine but how not to get deported, aduro or over staying and hoping for God's miracle.my list of countries are Germany,Belgium,France or Austria. Let's I forget I have been studying German Lang to help my course. How does the aduro work or is better to over stay but totally to stay out of trouble. What do you advice?, One more thing I am Always with my God so any intention of doing bad is out of my site as some people will point to why Nigerians are doing abroad.
Honestly i don't know how you would go about chopping this aduro. Traveling and then overstaying would prob present a problem for you in the long run because most organizations will not hire an illegal immigrant. you will have to be a real phenom for them to try to get you at all cost. If you say visa is no issue then why not get the visa and look up football trials and travel when you need to go for trials (assuming that is even possible) Most Nigerian footballers usually go through the super eagles, eaglets, flying eagles etc. why didn't you get into the eagles program to showcase your talent?

If there is one thing i can suggest though would be you start making youtube videos showcasing yourself. Like doing football tricks and having friends help you while you shoot the ball and score from different areas. Post that and maybe someone might see it and take interest.

5 Likes

Re: I by PURITYMYPRIDE(m): 5:34pm On Apr 20, 2015
@250mega may i know why you suggested Gambia for the guy.please again what kind of business can one start in Gambia.thanks
Re: I by Obinnio: 6:06pm On Apr 20, 2015
25omega:
Honestly i don't know how you would go about chopping this aduro. Traveling and then overstaying would prob present a problem for you in the long run because most organizations will not hire an illegal immigrant. you will have to be a real phenom for them to try to get you at all cost. If you say visa is no issue then why not get the visa and look up football trials and travel when you need to go for trials (assuming that is even possible) Most Nigerian footballers usually go through the super eagles, eaglets, flying eagles etc. why didn't you get into the eagles program to showcase your talent?

If there is one thing i can suggest though would be you start making youtube videos showcasing yourself. Like doing football tricks and having friends help you while you shoot the ball and score from different areas. Post that and maybe someone might see it and take interest.
Thanks for you Candid advice, Your are totally honest unlike some people that will discourage me, well I'm very much up for the fight, I've suffered and I think it's time to end it, There was a time I even survive with 5k per month so hurtling over there will not be an issue, yes I know I have to be good so that a club will take me,which I know I am with God's mercy, as for visa, I said it will not be issue cos my Uncle has agreed to foot all my bills on visa and he is a frequent traveller,he is the only one that wants to help and I cannot be asking him for money everytime for trials travel like he is my Father, he will only sponsor me once,I am not rich, I even have a cousin in Germany who went through mission and is now a medical doc or practitioner who can send me IV but he don't want to help, so I am now bent on travelling but what next after,over stay or aduro, which country favours black in aduro stuff and how do I go about it,Germany,Belgium,France or Italy. Forget the suffering that lies ahead, I am all for it. as you said,I will go into recording as you suggested, Thanks Bro, if you have info on aduro and how it works, shed more light,
Re: I by 25omega(m): 6:59pm On Apr 20, 2015
Obinnio:
Thanks for you Candid advice, Your are totally honest unlike some people that will discourage me, well I'm very much up for the fight, I've suffered and I think it's time to end it, There was a time I even survive with 5k per month so hurtling over there will not be an issue, yes I know I have to be good so that a club will take me,which I know I am with God's mercy, as for visa, I said it will not be issue cos my Uncle has agreed to foot all my bills on visa and he is a frequent traveller,he is the only one that wants to help and I cannot be asking him for money everytime for trials travel like he is my Father, he will only sponsor me once,I am not rich, I even have a cousin in Germany who went through mission and is now a medical doc or practitioner who can send me IV but he don't want to help, so I am now bent on travelling but what next after,over stay or aduro, which country favours black in aduro stuff and how do I go about it,Germany,Belgium,France or Italy. Forget the suffering that lies ahead, I am all for it. as you said,I will go into recording as you suggested, Thanks Bro, if you have info on aduro and how it works, shed more light,
Well i wish you luck just know that the suffering you are claiming to be down for really isn't easy. Anyway, like i said aduro is not viable anymore short of being in a war torn country aduro is not even entertained. in the 80's and 90's yea you could have gotten away with it but now they keep you in jail while they investigate your claims. Once they document that what you claim is not real or true, they will send you back. The only places that can still get aduro is cuba and i think sudan. As for cuba, you will need to swim or be on a boat from cuba to achieve the aduro you want and as for sudan, im not even sure if they are still granting asylum for them. By the way how old are you? and how much longer do you think you can play football. also you never answered why you didn't try the eagles program
Re: I by Obinnio: 7:37pm On Apr 20, 2015
25omega:
Well i wish you luck just know that the suffering you are claiming to be down for really isn't easy. Anyway, like i said aduro is not viable anymore short of being in a war torn country aduro is not even entertained. in the 80's and 90's yea you could have gotten away with it but now they keep you in jail while they investigate your claims. Once they document that what you claim is not real or true, they will send you back. The only places that can still get aduro is cuba and i think sudan. As for cuba, you will need to swim or be on a boat from cuba to achieve the aduro you want and as for sudan, im not even sure if they are still granting asylum for them. By the way how old are you? and how much longer do you think you can play football. also you never answered why you didn't try the eagles program
Well my guy I am 19 but as you know footballer don't have age on there side, so that's why I want to move, as for eagles, I played for Jnr Rangers but they don't help cos those I met when I joined are still there and not moving forward,I Left for Inter, they give opportunity like going for outside matches and co,like we played Nigeria Under 21 at Abuja last year december and played 1-1 . Well the truth is that I did not play cos corruption is the other of the day, those that played paid the coach and it was among what fuelled my move for greener pastures or better exposure, a team whereby the coach tells us he is the pele of the club and that it is who he say will play that will play, what do I do, fight the coach? As I told you I am not rich so how do I pay,Well as for the eaglets I was not aware of their program or camping,and I am just recovering from injury from one reckless guy I dribbled. But fine if aduro is off plan which of the country I mentioned don't disturb blacks because I beleive if I stay out of trouble I won't have any issues with police while I go about my search or go for trials, which of them is free to move around, I know my talent with God's Grace and Favour I will scale through, the question is how do I stay when I get in and how free is the country for blacks.Germany,Belgium,France or Italy. Thanks Boss as I anticipate your response
Re: I by SirWellington(m): 12:10pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bros, Nigeria is no longer a 'safe country". google it

25omega:

Re: I by SirWellington(m): 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2016
Bros, my friend who went by road sef via Lybia did same. so what are you saying? i dont like when people all come out here and claim holier than thou. we all dey street, we know sey every day boys dey do this thing. if you go by air and your application to chop aduro is granted then no shaking for you.

25omega:

Re: I by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 30, 2016
Lol you wan chop aduro. Travel Libya and join others but no one will look at your face oooooo cause the only Africa refugees given permit in Germany are those from Eritrea because their country is suffering from feminine and economic hardship. As a Nigerian now with all these refugee crisis going on in Europe if you come na deportation sharp sharp
Re: I by worry359(m): 4:07pm On Mar 30, 2016
Obinnio:
Well my guy I am 19 but as you know footballer don't have age on there side, so that's why I want to move, as for eagles, I played for Jnr Rangers but they don't help cos those I met when I joined are still there and not moving forward,I Left for Inter, they give opportunity like going for outside matches and co,like we played Nigeria Under 21 at Abuja last year december and played 1-1 . Well the truth is that I did not play cos corruption is the other of the day, those that played paid the coach and it was among what fuelled my move for greener pastures or better exposure, a team whereby the coach tells us he is the pele of the club and that it is who he say will play that will play, what do I do, fight the coach? As I told you I am not rich so how do I pay,Well as for the eaglets I was not aware of their program or camping,and I am just recovering from injury from one reckless guy I dribbled. But fine if aduro is off plan which of the country I mentioned don't disturb blacks because I beleive if I stay out of trouble I won't have any issues with police while I go about my search or go for trials, which of them is free to move around, I know my talent with God's Grace and Favour I will scale through, the question is how do I stay when I get in and how free is the country for blacks.Germany,Belgium,France or Italy. Thanks Boss as I anticipate your response

The first thing any football club will say to you before watching you play is
"Show me your visa and permission to work."
The next thing they will say is
"There is the door, don't slam it on your way out.

1 Like

Re: I by 25omega(m): 7:48pm On Apr 06, 2016
SirWellington:
Bros, my friend who went by road sef via Lybia did same. so what are you saying? i dont like when people all come out here and claim holier than thou. we all dey street, we know sey every day boys dey do this thing. if you go by air and your application to chop aduro is granted then no shaking for you.

so your friend did what exactly? and did he tell you all he did? is he a footballer? did he marry some lonely woman in Greece or some other eastern European country?

Do you even know that you used the holier than thou wrong? I never claimed to be better than the op I was just giving a point of view. I didn't even discourage him I was just saying what he might run into on his way. if I said he shouldn't travel illegally because its wrong, then you can say the holier than thou comment
Re: I by Arewa12: 12:22am On Apr 07, 2016
fine very body no say nigeria no safe. But for me leaving dis country by illegal means is nt a good idea. Try oda african country dat d economic me issoke, i just came bck 4rm a tour in Bostwana went to train some of their citizen about natural hair nd i saw some nigerian guys doing very well, 1 of the lady dat came 4 program was a nigerian she is an English teacher nd her husband is into funitures he as many workers, so many nigerians dat her doing fine. Dont kill ya self ooo
Re: I by optimusprime2(m): 2:07am On Apr 11, 2016
Please my peeps, don't be angry but; What does "Chop Aduro" mean?
Thanks in advance
Re: I by Nobody: 8:33am On Apr 11, 2016
optimusprime2:
Please my peeps, don't be angry but; What does "Chop Aduro" mean?
Thanks in advance
simply means seeking asylum or taking refugee status.
Re: I by optimusprime2(m): 5:33pm On Apr 11, 2016
browncube:
simply means seeking asylum or taking refugee status.
Ah I see ... Appreciated

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Medview Airline, Aero, Azman, Dana, Discovery Aircraft @ MM2 Tarmac / Anyone Applied At South Africa Embassy - Abuja? / The First Pictures I Took When I Arrived In Brazil(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.