Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:08 AM

How Long Does It Take Women To Realize They've Lost A Good Guy? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Long Does It Take Women To Realize They've Lost A Good Guy? (7904 Views)

Twitter Users Share Most Insulting Excuses They've Ever Been Told By Cheating Ex / When A Lady Tries To Pressurize A Good Guy Into A Sexual Relationship See Here / How To Detect If Your Boyfriend Is A Good Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Long Does It Take Women To Realize They've Lost A Good Guy? by illiad: 11:56pm On Apr 16, 2015
AfricanApple:
uh?? undecided undecided

Yeah
Re: How Long Does It Take Women To Realize They've Lost A Good Guy? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
illiad:

Lol
Nobody is better than a good guy.
Do you know what it takes to be a good guy?

Have you met one, a good guy?
What is this one saying? We have the good, the best and the better. No matter how good someone is, there's always better out there. tongue
Re: How Long Does It Take Women To Realize They've Lost A Good Guy? by illiad: 12:07am On Apr 17, 2015
rokiatu:
What is this one saying? We have the good, the best and the better. No matter how good someone is, there's always better out there. tongue

Nah
Unfortunately, nobody is better than a good guy.

Have you met a good guy before? Tell me please. Have you dated one or are you dating one at moment?

And don't be rude, I didn't quite like it when you started with 'what's this one saying' I love women who address men like they're talking to their father.
Re: How Long Does It Take Women To Realize They've Lost A Good Guy? by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 17, 2015
illiad:

Nah
Unfortunately, nobody is better than a good guy.

Have you met a good guy before? Tell me please. Have you dated one or are you dating one at moment?

And don't be rude, I didn't quite like it when you started with 'what's this one saying' I love women who address men like they're talking to their father.
Mr boring papa carry on with your thread. Can't be bothered.
Re: How Long Does It Take Women To Realize They've Lost A Good Guy? by illiad: 12:15am On Apr 17, 2015
rokiatu:
Mr boring papa carry on with your thread. Can't be bothered.

Lol
Obviously My Lady, you have never met a good man. I pray you do and I pray more that you recognize him when you meet him.

I would have told you who a good man is but you do not have the needed patience.
Re: How Long Does It Take Women To Realize They've Lost A Good Guy? by mascot87(m): 12:15am On Apr 17, 2015
AfricanApple:
uh?? undecided undecided

You aren't bad. Only if u get serious :-/
Re: How Long Does It Take Women To Realize They've Lost A Good Guy? by AfricanApple(f): 7:37am On Apr 17, 2015
mascot87:

You aren't bad. Only if u get serious :-/
I don't understand
Re: How Long Does It Take Women To Realize They've Lost A Good Guy? by AfricanApple(f): 7:37am On Apr 17, 2015
illiad:

Yeah
happy thinking
Re: How Long Does It Take Women To Realize They've Lost A Good Guy? by illiad: 10:13am On Apr 17, 2015
AfricanApple:
happy thinking
Thank You!
Re: How Long Does It Take Women To Realize They've Lost A Good Guy? by happyjuliet(f): 10:25am On Apr 17, 2015
2yrs time grin

1 Like

Re: How Long Does It Take Women To Realize They've Lost A Good Guy? by mascot87(m): 10:51am On Apr 17, 2015
AfricanApple:
I don't understand

I mean that I want to go on a date with you. It could probably work out. smiley
Re: How Long Does It Take Women To Realize They've Lost A Good Guy? by AfricanApple(f): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
mascot87:

I mean that I want to go on a date with you. It could probably work out. smiley
is that how you 'toast' girls
okay, like you were thinking, I'm not serious. thanks. bye
Re: How Long Does It Take Women To Realize They've Lost A Good Guy? by mascot87(m): 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
AfricanApple:
is that how you 'toast' girls
okay, like you were thinking, I'm not serious. thanks. bye

Haaa,noooooo cheesy
Oya na,let us give it a trial cheesy
You & I never can tell cheesy
I'm not always d serious type grin but things could be different between us. Only God know grin
Oya na cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

FAT DICK: To Marry Dey Hungry Me. See Inside [PICTURE] / Double Egde Betrayal The Story Of My Life! / will you still marry him after finding out he is not good in bed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.