Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

Business Oportunity Between Nigeria And The Gambia (import/export) - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Business Oportunity Between Nigeria And The Gambia (import/export) (5697 Views)

We are customs agent: Let's Talk Export! / Trade & Import Finance / Business Opportunity Between Nigeria & Gambia (bitter Kola, Egusi Etc) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Business Oportunity Between Nigeria And The Gambia (import/export) by KarmaSoniQ(m): 10:58pm On Apr 16, 2015
Hello All,
I am a Nigerian and a legal resident of the Gambia, West Africa.
Importation/exportation of bitter kola & egusi (Nigeria), fish & cars (Gambia) has been a lucrative business within the past few years and as at now bitter kola is high demand ddown here.
I wish to connect with interested business oriented individuals back in Nigeria so we can join hands together and empower ourselves
Individual will be reponsible for arrangin the goods from Nigeria and if possible travel down here with it (by air or land)...
For more info;
harrydavids14@gmail.com
We will talk more and i will attend to any of your questions.
Thanks
Re: Business Oportunity Between Nigeria And The Gambia (import/export) by KarmaSoniQ(m): 11:39pm On Apr 16, 2015
call or whatsapp; 002203041726
Re: Business Oportunity Between Nigeria And The Gambia (import/export) by Richogroup: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
what is the buying price of bitter kola in gambia.kilogram or in bags
Re: Business Oportunity Between Nigeria And The Gambia (import/export) by KarmaSoniQ(m): 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
50kg bag is about 60,000 naira....Turn out is about 300%!
Re: Business Oportunity Between Nigeria And The Gambia (import/export) by vambi: 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
I am serious, pls contact me vambi2002@yahoo.com
Re: Business Oportunity Between Nigeria And The Gambia (import/export) by KarmaSoniQ(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
vambi:
I am serious, pls contact me vambi2002@yahoo.com

check your email. Thanks
Re: Business Oportunity Between Nigeria And The Gambia (import/export) by Richogroup: 6:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
send me details about the biter kola business in gambia on uchennoli4@gmail.com
Re: Business Oportunity Between Nigeria And The Gambia (import/export) by crossblane1(m): 9:28pm On Apr 18, 2015
I am more interested in the egusi biz
Re: Business Oportunity Between Nigeria And The Gambia (import/export) by danielblessing(m): 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2015
I am also interested in this. I have sources for both kolanut, egusi, Yam, etc. But what is the buying price for egusi? Is it weighed in bag or kg?
Re: Business Oportunity Between Nigeria And The Gambia (import/export) by olasun4u(m): 2:20pm On Apr 20, 2015
Hello, please reach me on olasun4u@yahoo.com or 07067812957
Re: Business Oportunity Between Nigeria And The Gambia (import/export) by nnannaone(m): 12:02pm On Apr 23, 2015
Hello, I am interested in the supplies to Gambia. I have sent you a mail on that regards, but uptill now no feedback. Below is the verbiage of the mail:

1. Can I know the quantity you need?

2. Whats your transaction procedure and payment term?

3. What's your price?

4. What other food items are needed in Gambia?

Kindly get back to me as soon as possible so that we move into action quickly!
If possibly, give me a call or WhatsApp message.

Waiting to hear from you soonest.

Best Regards,

Nnanna Nwabiani.
Romgani Nigeria Enterprises
82. Agboola Adebayo way, Jakande Ajangbadi.
Ojo
Lagos.
234-80-33863259.
234-80-25415451.
Nnannaone@yahoo.com
Nnannaone@gmail.com
Re: Business Oportunity Between Nigeria And The Gambia (import/export) by holajeedayy: 3:05am On Apr 26, 2015
I can. Supply yam,egusi and sorghum my email is jidealade123@gmail.com
Re: Business Oportunity Between Nigeria And The Gambia (import/export) by engrgordon(m): 8:17pm On Apr 26, 2015
i can supply egusi, and bitter kola i large quantity. kindly send me the detail price and the shippment method,because shipping the products will be a challenge. gordonglobalserv@gmail.com
Re: Business Oportunity Between Nigeria And The Gambia (import/export) by Generica(m): 11:33pm On Jan 30, 2017
Hello everyone. Did your business with the op work?
Re: Business Oportunity Between Nigeria And The Gambia (import/export) by Musyus(m): 4:08am On Feb 03, 2017
I am highly interested in the bussines please sir, inbox me the details on: phatyus79@gmail.com
Re: Business Oportunity Between Nigeria And The Gambia (import/export) by akpogbenz(m): 8:56pm On Feb 07, 2017
I am highly interested in the bussines please sir, inbox me the details on:akpogbenzs@gmail.com
Re: Business Oportunity Between Nigeria And The Gambia (import/export) by uzoagulu: 3:29pm On Feb 07, 2018
Please am interested in exporting bitter kola to Gambia ,please I will like to no the selling and again if there is still high demand for bitter kola for there since this post has being long.

Pls reply via my email
fillchi05@gmail.com
Or cal or whatsap
+2348036282233
Re: Business Oportunity Between Nigeria And The Gambia (import/export) by uzoagulu: 3:30pm On Feb 07, 2018
Please am interested in exporting bitter kola to Gambia ,please I will like to no the selling and again if there is still high demand for bitter kola for there .since this post has being long.

Pls reply via my email
fillchi05@gmail.com
Or cal or whatsap
+2348036282233

(1) (Reply)

Good Investment Branded Popcorn Nylon Invest Now / Happy Holidays, Register Your Business Name And Limited Company With Cac Today / Avoid The Dollar Hassles, Let's Help You Pay You Chinese Supplier In Yuan (RMB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.