Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Beware! Visafone Has Changed Tariff - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Beware! Visafone Has Changed Tariff (2742 Views)

Visafone Has A 10 Terabyte Data Plan For N1000 / Glo N5 For 100mb New Internet Tariff? / MTN Reviews Call Tariff: Call Rates As Low As 10kobo Across All Networks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware! Visafone Has Changed Tariff by ciscostaz: 8:03am On Jan 30, 2009
Guys, beware!! Visa fone have changed their tariff. If you make visafone call to other network, they deduct close to N33.

The most annoying part is that they did not deem it fit to inform their subscribers before effecting the changes.  They are busy deceiving people with their promo. imagine, those promos are supposed to be used to reward subscribers but here in nigeria, they use it to make more money. Telling you to send text which goes for as high as N100 sometimes to enable you to win.

Please, when next you make a call, check your balance o.
Re: Beware! Visafone Has Changed Tariff by luluosas(m): 4:49pm On Jan 30, 2009
Guys, beware!! Visa fone have changed their tariff. If you make visafone call to other network, they deduct close to N33.
ciscostaz, if you are calling this one (N33 per minute to other network) a high tariff, then, what will you say of Zain 2 Zain at N39.60k per minute?
MTN to other network at N42 and glo to other networt at N42 also.
Please, bear with this young Nigerian network. Although they are currently not in operation where I live but, I think they are fare in their price.
Re: Beware! Visafone Has Changed Tariff by naijafan(m): 7:50am On Jan 31, 2009
luluosas:

ciscostaz, if you are calling this one (N33 per minute to other network) a high tariff, then, what will you say of Zain 2 Zain at N39.60k per minute?
Please, bear with this young Nigerian network. Although they are currently not in operation where I live but, I think they are fare in their price.

Visafone is a CDMA network, remember? Calls are very much cheaper on the average with them.
Re: Beware! Visafone Has Changed Tariff by Spida(m): 9:42am On Jan 31, 2009
Gone are the days when cdma calls were at a max. of N20per min.
Re: Beware! Visafone Has Changed Tariff by Spida(m): 9:43am On Jan 31, 2009
Gone are the days when cdma calls were at a max. of N20per min.
Re: Beware! Visafone Has Changed Tariff by ciscostaz: 5:36pm On Jan 31, 2009
@all,

You see my brother, what Visafone did to me is like defrauding a nation secretly.

When they came into the market, their tariff was so attractive that their success surpassed all the big guys they met in the market. so you can see that they had several subscribers as they quickly moved from 07025 to 0726 numbers and they have almost exhausted the current 0704. I have told several people to migrate to visafone because i believe this is good for Nigeria - lower tariff.

My grouse with them is that, they should have at least tell us that because of so so so reason, they have to adjust their tariff but they just did it silently and they have kept sending annoying text messages for you to download caller tunes and other promo texts.
Re: Beware! Visafone Has Changed Tariff by ibomhost: 8:20am On Feb 01, 2009
luluosas:

Its only people like you who doesn't know your right that would be defrauded and you will keep quiet. Can you compare a GSM Network to a CDMA Networ?

I think you have to google the both for a good differentiation of the both to you wont say this again. It so embarrassing.

However, VISAFONE are fast becoming MTN Nigeria, nthey should keep it up and remember Etisalat is in town, They can ruin them anytime.
Re: Beware! Visafone Has Changed Tariff by daveemuobo(m): 4:49pm On Feb 01, 2009
poster @naijafan, the tarrif increase isnt whats bad.Whats wrong was the attitude of Vistafone.They think they can go far with such woeful negligence.the affected subscribers have a right to cry foul.You increase ur tarrif,and who accepts it pays.if not, move.What they've done is just called Nigerians bluff.Arrant nonsense.Even screwed Mtn wont do that.what for?i guess they re scared people 'll leave them.guess u guys can see their desperation in this telecom race.
Re: Beware! Visafone Has Changed Tariff by luluosas(m): 9:49am On Feb 09, 2009
ibomhost:

Its only people like you who doesn't know your right that would be defrauded and you will keep quiet. Can you compare a GSM Network to a CDMA Networ?

I think you have to google the both for a good differentiation of the both to you wont say this again. It so embarrassing.

However, VISAFONE are fast becoming MTN Nigeria, nthey should keep it up and remember Etisalat is in town, They can ruin them anytime.

Look ibomhost, for all i cares is how better your network provider treats you, not as a slave but as a KING. Now, whether GSM or CDMA providers, they all have their reason(s) for doing what! though not supporting them (VISAFONE)anyway. Maybe, it is because i have never use a CDMA network before because, non is available in Adamawa State for now.
Remember, the terms and conditions of service you obliged when you bought the Sim card is that, price can be modify with or without your notice. So, why the shouting?

(1) (Reply)

Blackberry Storm 1 And Storm 2 For Sale / What Is The Real Volume Of Data In Smile Unlimited? / Etisalat 3G On Android. Pls Somebody Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.