Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? (1193 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by Rapsodee(m): 5:44am On Apr 17, 2015
To female nairalanders,what kind of personality of a guy attracts you,I mean what qualities in a guy do you prefer?
Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by Nobody: 5:51am On Apr 17, 2015
Sense of humor that is witty

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by ginawest(f): 6:09am On Apr 17, 2015
funny n light-skinned guys.
Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by CountDracula(m): 6:10am On Apr 17, 2015
Just hav money! Everythng u do will b attractive

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by FLAWLES(f): 6:13am On Apr 17, 2015
OH MY GOD; M TIRED OF THIS TOPIC;;;;;;una no de taya?mtwwwwwws
Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by Truth24(m): 6:31am On Apr 17, 2015
Lasting orgasm like a pig's own.... 30 minutes noni
Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by Babe2sure(f): 6:37am On Apr 17, 2015
Intelligence, good dress sense and sense of humour.
Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by SkinnyDude(m): 9:58am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
Sense of humor that is witty
i have never seen a normal guy who answers Nneka.
are you gay?
Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 17, 2015
SkinnyDude:

i have never seen a normal guy who answers Nneka.
are you gay?
Yes. Wanna blow me? undecided
Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by tosyne2much(m): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2015
Babe2sure:
Intelligence, good dress sense and sense of humour.
Do I have that ? tongue
Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by SkinnyDude(m): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
haha. Nah.
am too straight to be gay
Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by kodded(m): 10:05am On Apr 17, 2015
smiley
Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by Babe2sure(f): 11:14am On Apr 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Do I have that ? tongue

cheesy

cheesy
See question......
Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by Deshannel(m): 11:49am On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:

*Badass*
Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by PunkyOh(f): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2015
Someone that's in control of everything about himself, except me of course grin

I like a man that's in charge of his life, is on top of things. Nothing turns me off more than listening to a man whine about debts etc, to me it means he has no control of his spending. Is impulsive. Yuck.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by tosyne2much(m): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Babe2sure:

cheesy

cheesy
See question......
You still haven't answered my question cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by Strongfaze(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Girls like guys who can control their anger because they know they have foul mouth.
Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by Babe2sure(f): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
You still haven't answered my question cheesy

Yes, you have the qualities. undecided
Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by Rapsodee(m): 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Control and sense of humour seems to be winning
Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by tosyne2much(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
Babe2sure:

Yes, you have the qualities. undecided
You made my day. Thanks cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by Slimzjoe(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
They all claim they want Funny guys.....I wonder if they can't afford 200naira to Buy Basket mouth's CD if they want to Laugh undecided
Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by YUNGLURD(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
Some NL gals here re lieing, most re shouting sense of humor..4ni guy without money would nt be recognised.
Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by Babe2sure(f): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
You made my day. Thanks cheesy

You are welcome. cheesy
Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by Rapsodee(m): 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Slimzjoe:
They all claim they want Funny guys.....I wonder if they can't afford 200naira to Buy Basket mouth's CD if they want to Laugh undecided
Re: What Kind Of Personality Of A Guy Attracts You ? by Rapsodee(m): 3:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
Slimzjoe:
Oya mi lenu o....I don't know when they turn all guys to basketmouth when they themselves are boring

(1) (Reply)

Is This Really True?? (hilarious Photo) / The 10 Main Things Men Know About Women / Talk About Casual Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.