Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:18 AM

Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? (51491 Views)

Olisa Agbakoba Files Suit Against Nigeria Over Negligence Of South-east Zone / The Caption For This Tinubu Photo Is Hilarious / Photo: Is This The Most Beautiful Police Station In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Alowonlejnr(m): 6:17am On Apr 17, 2015
This happened last weekend at the polling unit inside Ijapo High School, Akure in the just concluded state house of assembly elections. The pix was taken by my friend and sent to me this morning.
Notice the ballot box was left in his care and was filled with votes already cast.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by CountDracula(m): 6:20am On Apr 17, 2015
He's connecting wit INEC using psychic powers, dnt mistake it for sleep.

111 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Truth24(m): 6:25am On Apr 17, 2015
He is already forming dead, so no need for any political thug to shoot him again while carting away with d box

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by bigfly: 6:26am On Apr 17, 2015
You the know the thing is hectic, corp members usually goes to INEC office at night, some don't have a place to sleep so they hang around, till day break when they will be given the material, they work all through day accrediting voter and controlling the crowd.
It is not an easy job so I don't blame the guy.

190 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Hopez456(m): 6:29am On Apr 17, 2015
Low turn out of voters caused That I guess. Perhaps the area is calm and peaceful he dare not try that in Lagos.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Alowonlejnr(m): 6:32am On Apr 17, 2015
I pity those corps members anyways. The work could be tiring.

Cc lalasticlala, ishilove

7 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by mizjules(f): 6:49am On Apr 17, 2015
Man must not live by work alone grin... I understand his situation, its not easy o

4 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Alowonlejnr(m): 6:55am On Apr 17, 2015
mizjules:
Man must not live by work alone grin... I understand his situation, its not easy o
I feel for him too..
Is that you?

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Pavore9: 7:14am On Apr 17, 2015
Abeg e no easy!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by mizjules(f): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2015
Alowonlejnr:
I feel for him too..
Is that you?
YeAa
Me where?
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by iykebesbt1(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2015
Oh! How I ruv Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by newsomtin(m): 10:14am On Apr 17, 2015
Alowonlejnr:
This happened last weekend at the polling unit inside Ijapo High School, Akure in the just concluded state house of assembly elections. The pix was taken by my friend and sent to me this morning.
Notice the ballot box was left in his care and was filled with votes already cast.
gghhh
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by naijainfogalery: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2015
It is called obeying the law of nature. You wont understand until you find yourself in their shoes, Some of them slept at the INEC office the day before the election, when i mean slept, not on a smooth bed but on one plank or chair , the maximum sleep u can get is about 3 hours of sleep and you wake up as early as 4 to 5am to get ready to start sorting materials, after sorting you head straight to the polling unit (remember you havent even eaten) you got to the polling unit, thinking you will get something to eat, then you see some fierce angry looking Nigerians who are already waiting for you since 5:30am , God help you, you got there by around 5 minutes after 9, then they are already mad for keeping them waiting, some are almost pouncing on you, But God saved your asss and you settled down, you started the accreditation and people kept coming and coming, then all of a sudden, you become free and you decided to dash out to get something to eat then comes this fierce looking old man who insisted you must accredit him before going and in the process of accrediting , then 10 more people joined him and before u know what was happening, it was 1pm, Oya time for voting, Then they were so much that they voted from 1pm and now its 4pm. I am famished , hungry, sleepy. Then i thought to myself. Na me kill Jesus, then i decided to rest my head on a table and i slept off, and one lazy ass that woke up by 10am , had eaten twice by 1pm, took his 7,000 naira China and his 100 naira 10mb subscription came to Nairaland because nairaland doesnt consume MB and started telling me this is negligence of duty.

My brother you are wrong, this is obeying the law of nature

God will judge between us because i cant come and kill myself now, If you hear one corper died in Akure or Ondo because he overworked himself, you are the first person that will comment , he is a fool, he killed himself for nothing.

But seriously, i pity those corpers, but thats not an excuse to sleep cos i know if they have given him 100,000,000 naira to watch over, he wouldnt sleep

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by jnrbayano(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2015
Baba's protege.

He learnt from baba himself so don't kill him.

Sleeping par excellence!!

cheesy

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Raiders: 10:15am On Apr 17, 2015
Otondo
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by imsuboi(m): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2015
undecided abeg free the man joor. Person no go sleep again?
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by ikombe: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2015
Awake or asleep a ballot box can still be snatched undecided

just leave d guy make e rest small joor angry

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Nnewi1stSon: 10:16am On Apr 17, 2015
CountDracula:
gringringrin You gat Jokes maen.
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Ddonoflife(m): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2015
na dem sabi jare.election is over so forget dat 1
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Sijo01(f): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2015
Dude was tired and needed to rest. It's not negligence of duty; it's relaxing on duty. tongue

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by slimfit1(m): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2015
You don't know where and when the guy got there move on man his life is in danger already before the election start.
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by GentleNaaz(m): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2015
There r only 3 kinds of folks that will criticise ds officer/guy. dy r

1. those hu r psycho-kinetic blind
2. those hu hv nt presided over thug-freak polling unit b4
3. those hu r always cynical

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by luckman20(m): 10:17am On Apr 17, 2015
Juju at work
They've casted something on that nigga
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by TopsyKrete: 10:17am On Apr 17, 2015
grin grin

CountDracula:

1 Like

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by efilefun(m): 10:20am On Apr 17, 2015
omo lomo when he knows some people are somewhere writing the results already

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by hemartins(m): 10:22am On Apr 17, 2015
He is in a deep meditation. Let him be joor.
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Rapzino: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2015
Body no be fire wood, enjoy your self my otons!
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Bants(m): 10:23am On Apr 17, 2015
Who go win go win make hin rest
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by Brugo(m): 10:24am On Apr 17, 2015
angry

Guiding or guarding? Moderator.....
Re: Photo: Is This Negligence Of Duty? by justynneke(f): 10:28am On Apr 17, 2015
GentleNaaz:
There r only 3 kinds of folks that will criticise ds officer/guy. dy r

1. those hu r psycho-kinetic blind
2. those hu hv nt presided over thug-freak polling unit b4
3. those hu r always cynical

Grammar too much jare

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Election Took Place In Gama Ward ,kano Will Shock You(pics/video) / Lamido Teases Amaechi At Council Of State Meeting / Sule Lamido Rejects Bail Condition (See The Bail Conditions)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.