Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,902 members, 7,799,028 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:07 PM

Jehovah’s Witness Follower Dies For Religion - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jehovah’s Witness Follower Dies For Religion (348 Views)

Female Jehovah's Witness Knocks At Man's House, He Opens The Door While Naked / Zimbabwean Pastor Beaten After Impregnating His Follower (photos) / Christain Boy Dies For 3 Minutes, Meets Allah In Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jehovah’s Witness Follower Dies For Religion by Hollawaley(m): 6:28am On Apr 17, 2015
A Jehovah's Witness follower who was diagnosed with treatable leukemia
when she was seven months pregnant refused to have a transfusion due
to her religious beliefs.
According to iol news, a local media reported that 28-year-old
Australian mother's baby needed to be treated which involved urgent
blood transfusions which are forbidden in Jehovah's Witness church.
Her treating doctor, hematologists Giselle Kidson-Gerber and colleague
Amber Biscoe believed she and her unborn baby would would have
survived if she had accepted transfusion. The baby needed urgent
caesarean birth but the doctors feared the mother would die from blood
loss if they carried one out.
The baby died in her womb, and shortly after the woman suffered a
stroke and multiple organ failure and died as well.-http://blizzwap..in/2015/04/jehovahs-witness-follower-dies-for.html
Re: Jehovah’s Witness Follower Dies For Religion by jascon1(m): 6:49am On Apr 17, 2015
Oh k. Well, she died for her faith. Even after a blood transfusion she might still have died. My cousin way Dem transfuse disease enter her body Na better pass? Ppl way day die everyday Na blood transfusion kill Dem? Abegi make I go find where i go barb my hair joor
Re: Jehovah’s Witness Follower Dies For Religion by jascon1(m): 6:51am On Apr 17, 2015
Abeg who know weda piffpaff day kill chinch
Re: Jehovah’s Witness Follower Dies For Religion by Truth24(m): 7:04am On Apr 17, 2015
Good news....
Re: Jehovah’s Witness Follower Dies For Religion by ChikezieU(m): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2015
Blood is Life, injecting Blood is consuming someones life. If you believe in Bible, you can crosscheck

(1) (Reply)

Daily Grace Capsule | Sun.19th.april.2015 | That Is A Misuse / Medicine To Soften Hard And Non Reflective Heart. / Alcohol Does Not Make You Warmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.