Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:59 AM

Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund (39769 Views)

2019: We Will Declare Free Education For All When We Take Over – PDP / Sheriff Loyalists Take Over PDP Secretariat Wadata House (PICS) / PDP Campaign Funds War: I Will Jail You ’lamido Threatens Yusuf ( Vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by Jowonloju(m): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2015
I Never new the Maitama yusuf has left PDP to APC! I hate hypocrites like this man. APC should not allow him close to Buhari, this guy is one of the reasons why GEJ felt he will win. He has made enough from GEJ now defecting to APC. Stupid Man.
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by laboguashi(m): 8:17am On Apr 17, 2015
ninjasta:
But this is the real. Senator bello maitama yusuf.
Correction pls.

I believe the first pix should be Maitama Sule
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by eniba(m): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2015
Quite funny, the prison is gonna get filled up in coming days.

SECRET IS LEAKING SMALL BY SMALL, PDP had better rehabilitate d prison yard nationwide cos who knows where JONA will serve his own

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by TeamSimple(m): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2015
It is now 'if you steal my money,I will report you to Buhari'. Politicians already sensing the no nonsence attitude of baba towards kwaraption. smiley
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by olaayodele(m): 8:22am On Apr 17, 2015
Hopez456:
The Hausa/Fulanis will definately settle it among themselves,they are not like southerners that are fond of exposing ourselves. Most especially that the president of theparty concerned(PDP) is a christian(Arna),Buhari will tell them to settle themselves.But, had it been that the party has no connection with a Christian, he will make sure that they face the wrath if found guilty. Mark my words and see what is going to happen. I have lived the Hausa / Fulanis for at least 21 years, I know them.That is the reason why when the president was pumping money to their region at the expense of other region especially southwest, I was just laughing
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by Hope15: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2015
No wonder PDP campaigns were filled with reminders of GMB jailing past "corrupt" politicians. I like their foreboding....and I am happy to tell them that that which they fear most shall be realized in their lifetime.

That Yusuf guy wants to play smart...."they should tell me how they paid me, cash or cheque". All are thieves.....na thief steal am, na thief collect am.
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by Judelord57: 8:25am On Apr 17, 2015
In London.Bola Tinubu a NADECO exile and present Lagos state governor said it is a relief he died natural death ,I do not rejoice over his demise neither do I regret it.Through his rule many people lost their lives. It is a lesson to those greedy discredited military general s.
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by ALGAMISH: 8:30am On Apr 17, 2015
mrvitalis:
even lamido?

What do you mean even Lamido? What do you think made him to support Jonathan? Lamido is among the worse Governors
He became pro Jonathan by force because of the dirty deals his children are involved in
Sadly this are the kind of your leaders we have
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by Hopez456(m): 8:30am On Apr 17, 2015
olaayodele:
The Hausa/Fulanis will definately settle it among themselves,they are not like southerners that are fond of exposing ourselves. Most especially that the president of theparty concerned(PDP) is a christian(Arna),Buhari will tell them to settle themselves.But, had it been that the party has no connection with a Christian, he will make sure that they face the wrath if found guilty. Mark my words and see what is going to happen. I have lived the Hausa / Fulanis for at least 21 years, I know them.That is the reason why when the president was pumping money to their region at the expense of other region especially southwest, I was just laughing
You're right but the case Maybe different this time.
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 8:33am On Apr 17, 2015
Op pls that was a wrong picture you used. Maitama sule is non partisan pls. Do the needful.
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by ALGAMISH: 8:34am On Apr 17, 2015
olaayodele:

Seems you have no idea who Buhari is. Sentiment has no place in buhari's government

1 Like

Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by Hopez456(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2015
eniba:

SECRET IS LEAKING SMALL BY SMALL, PDP had better rehabilitate d prison yard nationwide cos who knows where JONA will serve his own
GEJ may get state pardon like the man that disguised as a woman into Nigeria from UK lol.
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by Namadobi: 8:47am On Apr 17, 2015
Please apologize to Maitama Sule Danmasanin Kano cos he is corrupt but both Sule and Bello are corrupt so they must jailed. Let me tell u that Bello was not the who help our victory for defeating PDP in Jigsaw cos nobody takes Bello serious in Jigsaw but his family.
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by ransomed: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2015
In the voice of the man going back to Otuoke: Stealing is not Corruption. How has the man stolen? money that is not enough to buy bullet proof jeep. Oh God! let them expose themselves and fight their ways to prison. More of this type of revelation. Amen!
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 17, 2015
This betrayer governor still has the effontry to send a copy of his self arranged letter to president elect he must be feeling very important ooooo
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by spenca: 9:09am On Apr 17, 2015
Do we jail people in this country because they are guilty and it is the right thing to do or because they have offended us and powerless?
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 17, 2015
dodoniyi:
The war of words between Jigawa State governor, Sule Lamido and ex-Minister of Internal Affairs in the Second Republic, Senator Bello Maitama Yusuf, over Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, campaign funds heightened yesterday, as the governor vowed to jail Yusuf before leaving office on May 29.

[img]http://cdn2.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/412x250xlamido3.jpg.pagespeed.ic.WqHhK8kAaA.webp[/img]
Governor Sule Lamido
Senator Yusuf, aside from dragging the leadership of PDP in Jigawa State before a Federal High Court in Dutse for defamation and character assassination, also vowed to expose the governor’s activities and release the threat message sent him by the governor.
The governor and PDP had accused Senator Yusuf of diverting the money given him to distribute to the electorate in his constituency to mobilize them to vote for the party, but was angry that the Senator did not only divert the money but also defected to All Progressives Congress, APC.
Governor Lamido’s text message, according to Senator Yusuf, read: “True, I have only five weeks to go, but I will jail you before I go.
“We also, today (yesterday) at council meeting, discussed Garun Gabas road contract and by council authority sent all related documents to EFCC and copied same to Buhari, the President-elect.”
Effort to contact Commissioner of Information, Babandi Ibrahim, for further comments on the issue proved abortive as he did not pick several calls made to his line.

Let’s see who ‘ll be jailed—YUSUF
However, in a swift reaction, Senator Yusuf explained that no amount of threat and intimidation from Governor Lamido would deter him.

[img]http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/218x250ximage1-e1429229691201.jpg.pagespeed.ic.D47oRUcrNt.webp[/img]

Senator Bello Maitama Yusuf,
He said: “He is just not happy with my defection to APC and if he continues to threaten me, I will expose some of his shady deals. So we will see who will be jailed.”
Meanwhile, Senator Yusuf has sued PDP for defaming his character, having alleged that he diverted N15 million campaign fund given to him to distribute to the electorate in his constituency.
In a statement by Yusuf’s Media Consultant, Mohammed Ismail, he is seeking for an order of perpetual injunction at the Federal High Court, Dutse, against the defendants for defamation of character, asking for N1 billion damages.
Yusuf said: “Did they give me cash or cheque? Sule Lamido will never forgive me because he felt I was the one who brought him down.
“Why should he give me money for campaign? Am I a leader of his party? What kind of money?
“This is a person who will never want go down alone. I swear by Allah, he will never relent to want to tear my name.
“Do you remember five years ago, when he revoked a road contract and said I had to refund some money, which turned out to be false?
“He is just blackmailing me for leaving PDP to join APC and to help in its victory in the just-concluded elections. The whole thing is his fabrication.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/jigawa-pdp-campaign-funds-war-yusuf-sues-pdp-for-n1bn-i-ll-see-you-in-jail-lamido/

Are these criminals not ashamed? So they pay money for votes. I salute all Nigerians who showed them the red card through their votes.
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by asha01: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2015
jascon1:
I want to ask o, will it be wise if I use ororo to fry eggs and tomatoes?

iyah mi! very very unwise o !

instead use pizz
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by Topmost2015(m): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2015
Interesting...

Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by all4gud(m): 9:39am On Apr 17, 2015
The Common word now in Nigeria is jail. Nonsense
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by notoriousbabe: 10:01am On Apr 17, 2015
Hopez456:
thats why we have started building more all over the country
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by notoriousbabe: 10:05am On Apr 17, 2015
Hopez456:
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by unclejb2(m): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2015
PapaUwa:
I hope there are enough prisons to fill these men with.
Buhari needs to concentrate with building of more prisons. He should not think about schools, hospitals, power facilities, roads...... He should just leave a legacy of the president that built the most prisons in Nigerian history
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by naijaguy77: 10:22am On Apr 17, 2015
dodoniyi:
The war of words between Jigawa State governor, Sule Lamido and ex-Minister of Internal Affairs in the Second Republic, Senator Bello Maitama Yusuf, over Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, campaign funds heightened yesterday, as the governor vowed to jail Yusuf before leaving office on May 29.

[img]http://cdn2.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/412x250xlamido3.jpg.pagespeed.ic.WqHhK8kAaA.webp[/img]
Governor Sule Lamido
Senator Yusuf, aside from dragging the leadership of PDP in Jigawa State before a Federal High Court in Dutse for defamation and character assassination, also vowed to expose the governor’s activities and release the threat message sent him by the governor.
The governor and PDP had accused Senator Yusuf of diverting the money given him to distribute to the electorate in his constituency to mobilize them to vote for the party, but was angry that the Senator did not only divert the money but also defected to All Progressives Congress, APC.
Governor Lamido’s text message, according to Senator Yusuf, read: “True, I have only five weeks to go, but I will jail you before I go.
“We also, today (yesterday) at council meeting, discussed Garun Gabas road contract and by council authority sent all related documents to EFCC and copied same to Buhari, the President-elect.”
Effort to contact Commissioner of Information, Babandi Ibrahim, for further comments on the issue proved abortive as he did not pick several calls made to his line.

However, in a swift reaction, Senator Yusuf explained that no amount of threat and intimidation from Governor Lamido would deter him.

[img]http://cdn1.vanguardngr.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/218x250ximage1-e1429229691201.jpg.pagespeed.ic.D47oRUcrNt.webp[/img]

He said: “He is just not happy with my defection to APC and if he continues to threaten me, I will expose some of his shady deals. So we will see who will be jailed.”
Meanwhile, Senator Yusuf has sued PDP for defaming his character, having alleged that he diverted N15 million campaign fund given to him to distribute to the electorate in his constituency.
In a statement by Yusuf’s Media Consultant, Mohammed Ismail, he is seeking for an order of perpetual injunction at the Federal High Court, Dutse, against the defendants for defamation of character, asking for N1 billion damages.
Yusuf said: “Did they give me cash or cheque? Sule Lamido will never forgive me because he felt I was the one who brought him down.
“Why should he give me money for campaign? Am I a leader of his party? What kind of money?
“This is a person who will never want go down alone. I swear by Allah, he will never relent to want to tear my name.
“Do you remember five years ago, when he revoked a road contract and said I had to refund some money, which turned out to be false?
“He is just blackmailing me for leaving PDP to join APC and to help in its victory in the just-concluded elections. The whole thing is his fabrication.”

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/jigawa-pdp-campaign-funds-war-yusuf-sues-pdp-for-n1bn-i-ll-see-you-in-jail-lamido/

The person in the second picture is Maitama Sule, not Maitama Yusuf.
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by utuk: 10:28am On Apr 17, 2015
God will judge you people
people are living in abject poverty yet our so called leaders are busy looting public fund
your days are numbered continue fighting each other.
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by importexpert(m): 10:38am On Apr 17, 2015
@op pls stop mis informing people. The picture u used is that of bello maitama sule (dan masanin kano) n the person u r referring to is bello mai tama yusif who is from jigawa. Pls kindly note that they r different people n it is an insult to the personality of maitama sule to indulge him in this. Kindly modify ur post
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by ladipeacemaker(m): 11:37am On Apr 17, 2015
If you have always wanted to do 7 times more in your Business, Career and Life, then join over 500 Nigerians at this conference.

It is absolutely FREE. Hurry and register here on this link: http://www.blueoceanstrategyng.com/eventregister/?j=3

Please, note that the link will become inactive as soon as the first 500 people are registered.

Venue: Oakwood Park Hotel by Chevron R/About, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.

Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by iniestar1(m): 12:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lol prison is now a threat to politicians dis days
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
dodoniyi:

Governor Sule Lamido

lol, who be dey thief and who be dey owner.
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by NovusHomo(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
jascon1:
I want to ask o, will it be wise if I use ororo to fry eggs and tomatoes?

No, use engine/motor oil. grin
Re: Sule Lamido Threatens Yusuf Over PDP Campaign Fund by Banter1(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
gwales:
it is not maitama sule but it was his picture that was used. they are two different people
thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Gay Law In USA / Shiites React To Proscription Of Its Activities By FG / Bandits Kidnap Abia State University Students, Ikpeazu Reacts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.