Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,008 members, 7,806,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver (59702 Views)

Presidency Says Buhari Might Resign, Gives Shocking Reason / Etcetera: Buhari Might Be The Last President Of Nigeria / Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by InvertedHammer: 2:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
/

We shall cross the bridge when we get there.

Until then....

\
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by babadem2much(m): 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
1.Anyone who is against the emergence of Buhari as President
2. Anyone against the progress of this coming govt.
3. Those insulting the old man because they are paid or they just hate the old man.

Now i pray
(a) if ain't got Job, job awaits you soon
(b) if you are a jambite, na your year be dis
NB: point to note! Anything wey u do pesin ur own go worst #aswear
de will pay u ur salaries n it will lost
.u go go school u no go make ur papers.
Personally i don't hate anybody any govt that comes is ordained by God xo why not we keep praying for the success of our leaders and the con3 @large n stop bashing.
Quote me n die!
See as dem fear, lol
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Bofemsky(f): 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
Though I'm a supporter of APC, I still agree with everything the Op wrote. But, we should be tired of voting in leaders who eventually fails us. We should therefore pray along with him not to fail(as I'm sure he'll be praying too) we know expectation is high on him but at least he should be able to accomplish a very high percentage. I believe if he can firstly erradicate the menace of the Boko boys and the dwindling economy, he will be able to tackle others with a peaceful and unhurried pace. My ten cent contribution though.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Moriyadisa: 2:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
Greetings to you
Trust you are doing great

This mail is an information, perhaps you know anyone that could benefit.
Please rebroadcast.

QATAR WORK & EARN Moriya Adisa Enterprise Travels. Presents an opportunity for Nigerians to work and earn in Qatar. Are u a hard working man with years of experience as. (1)Painter. (2)Rigger. (3)Electrician. (4)pipe fitter. (5)Gypsium. (6) Labor. Or do you know anyone who can work as follows in Qatar? Will you like to earn up to N150,000 / Monthly. Then this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!!!Interview/Screening holds after registration closes. Package Inclusions. *Accommodation for 2 years. *2 years resident/work permit visa. *Free transportation to and from work. *Feeding,Insurance and Medicals Requirements: . 1) Ability to communicate in English 2)Most be medically fit. 3)trade/work Certificate. *Visa/Work permit processing takes 3 weeks. *Interview/Screening Venue: Lagos.
Clients will be contacted after sending in the following documents for the first set of screening to Moriyadisa101@gmail.com or Ojosolo@yahoo.co.uk:

1.Scan copy of Data page int' passport. 2. Work/Trade Certificate. 3. Passport Photograph (2 copies) 4.Payments are to be made into the company account (300usd)part payment after you have been successfully screen and interview
Client will balance 800usd after work permit have been granted(package include air ticket)
Moriya Adisa Travels,
BBM pin;21DAC024
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Desmondkk(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Buhari must deliver.....bad belly get beside our able president GMB
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by alterswerve(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
lumzybo:
Guy,what is it with u and GMB being the president? I av seen some of ur posts on this section attacking the person of the president-elect. Bros the earlier u accept the man as the president the better. GEJ did his part. He tried,but we expected more. Majority believed he could no longer lead us to the promised land. That's why he was voted out!

Stop the HATE n embrace CHANGE. If GMB messes up, the same GEJ fate awaits him.

#StopTheHate

I'll be waiting for your post on this issue 4 years from now. I supported the general, and after his election, I read his manifesto and I was disappointed. For me, anything short of what is in his manifesto is a failure. I believe we are on the same side. I repeat, ANYTHING SHORT OF WHAT IS IN HIS MANIFESTO IS A FAILURE.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Why will they say that
I don't want to hear that o... Buhari must deliver change
1. A Dollar must be equal to a Naira. grin
2. Buhari will stabilize global oil price. grin
3. Buhari will feed all school children.
4. Buhari will provide 2 million jobs grin
5. Buhari will pay jobless youth 5,000 each every month, besides, we have the money.
6. Buhari will finally give amnesty to Bokoharam. (besides, they are now freedom fighters and he once advocated for it.) grin
7. Buhari will build new prisons so as to incarcerate kworuft people.
8. Etc...

Please let's support Buhari and his agents of change(Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku, Amaechi, Obasanjo), There must be change.

By the way, Showyourcertificate, your topics always make front page, are you a mod??
Likesmonger. Rubbish
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Agbonjie(m): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
Oklander:
This is quite shameful, election was conducted and you guys were beaten mercilessly, mainly due to your candidates incompetence and subsequent failures and all you people could do is to wish for the failure of the incoming government also, you guys are shameless aswear, smh... Accept defeat and let's try to move the country forward together, that's what a sane citizen should do.
Come u hv 2 keep quit as every well meaning Nigerians are waiting watching to see d king of change Buhari, Tinubu, Atiku, Saraki, Obj etc hv for Nigeria dis time.

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by SeverusSnape(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
RickRichards:

Likesmonger. Rubbish
Someone is jealous
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by kunyeo(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
It is certainly in our character to see things negatively.The problem is probably because with years of failed promises by PDP,our sensibilities have been negated, such that we don't believe things can work in Nigeria.I beg to differ.All you need to do is to take a look at Lagos-State ,where you can visibly see government presence all over, to know that all Buhari simply needs to do is to borrow the model of Lagos-State and fine-tune it to suit Nigeria as a nation.All we need is a leader with purpose and almost everything would fall into line.The failure of Jonathan is that he is not a role model that any Nigerian could follow from all ramifications.All the issues such as power supply that we think that PDP has turned into rocket-science can be tackled with simple sense of purpose.Look at APC model of tackling power for example.It is very simple.Simply diversify and let pockets of locations generate the power they need.By now,if the PDP government had not truncated APC power project in Lagos,we would have conquered power issue by now.Then Federal government insisted that every power generated by Lagos must be linked to the national grid.OUR NEEDS ARE NOT THAT COMPLEX AND I BELIEVE WITH PURPOSE,HONESTY AND VISION WE WOULD GET THERE IN A SHORTWHILE!

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by temitemi1(m): 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
God Bless dearpreye!
dearpreye:
God bless GEJ and temitemi1! !!!!!

Grandpa, we're waiting in earnest! You must stabilise global oil prices grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by kraftykc(m): 3:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by ogbonoeba: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
ken4reel27:
Its very obvious that guys supporting buhari hav a short memory,,I say this because not too long ago everybody was drumming aπϑ beating jonathans drum ,but now that he has fail we have crucified him aπϑ moved on to the next messiah but the truth is we expect to much from our leader aπϑ want change to our fortunes overnight,,we aren't patient with them therefore we lose sight of wat they are doing presently ,,when buhari fails trust M̶̲̅ε̲̣ he will u all are gonna crucify him like ur did the former aπϑ move on the next new thing,,smh

Speak for yourself, I have never supported pdp or jonathan. And I'm from the south east.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by ogbonoeba: 3:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
hansad:
In less than two years from now, Nigerians shall be groaning and gnashing their teeth under a possible Buhari govt.

If OBJ, Yar'Adua, Goodluck Jonathan could not fix Nigeria, foolish, anybody that believes a 73 years old and barely educated Buhari can fix Nigeria.

APC people lied to some ill-educated Nigerians that corruption was the stock-in-trade in Jonathan govt, Buhari told them to vote him to kill corruption before corruption kills Nigeria, the most ill-educated, gullible and vulnerable group of Nigerians believed and voted Buhari.

Yes ooo, democracy is a beautiful thing grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Judelord57: 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
Early in the life of his administration in 1994,the late General Sani Abacha launched the War Against Indiscipline and Corruption (WAI-C)which is now dead as the man himself.
The day at the parade ground Abuja,there were heavy downpour that disrupted proceedings. when the members of state house press corps return to Aso Rock to collect Abacha's speech ,an aide of the General narrated to a friend of the Nigeria tribune and made a joke that he had share with the late head of state that the rain that disrupted that proceeding was the hand of God.and the way God want it.we are waiting for Genaral Buharia too to launch his own WAI-C.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by abarry001: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=ShowYourCertificate post=32806968]Buhari will certainly fail. It's very obvious. [/quote

What would be your gain if he failed? Stop being irrational
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by cutieberie1(f): 4:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Why will they say that
I don't want to hear that o... Buhari must deliver change
1. A Dollar must be equal to a Naira. grin
2. Buhari will stabilize global oil price. grin
3. Buhari will feed all school children.
4. Buhari will provide 2 million jobs grin
5. Buhari will pay jobless youth 5,000 each every month, besides, we have the money.
6. Buhari will finally give amnesty to Bokoharam. (besides, they are now freedom fighters and he once advocated for it.) grin
7. Buhari will build new prisons so as to incarcerate kworuft people.
8. Etc...

Please let's support Buhari and his agents of change(Tinubu, Saraki, Atiku, Amaechi, Obasanjo), There must be change.

By the way, Showyourcertificate, your topics always make front page, are you a mod??

no. 1 z not possible
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by HighQue007: 4:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Stupid people wanting Buhari to fail cos he defeated GEJ

The problem of Nigerians and blacks is that we are afraid of the truth.

They dont know if Buhari fails, we all fail so why not lets wish him well and lets put party grieve aside.

Some stewpid people predicting how he would fail. Well i am not surprised cos that was how you and your bought pastors predicted GEJ would win before we Nigerians sent him back to where he came from.

My People!! Dont be an enemy of progress.

Nigeria time has come.
SA went through this also before their God sent(Mandiba) came to thier rescue.

Here comes our own Mandiba, the great General him self.

GMB will deliver...I believe.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by kinglekan: 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
cutieberie1:

no. 1 z not possible

Swthrt are you related to Nostradamus. grin
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by SeverusSnape(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
cutieberie1:

no. 1 z not possible
Its sarcasm, I was mocking them.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Ibmojotu(m): 4:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
Haters will always hate, from GMB does not have result to GMB is too old to rule NIgeriam.hmmmm dis TANOID pple and dia propaganda na waoh when una go get sense na? Now to de issue on ground "weither GMB fails or not am 100% sure his tenure will be far better dan ur stealing is not corruption admin of GEJ.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by babeface3: 4:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Its a simple psychology: the high hopes on Buhari are borne out of ignorance of the so called electorates who do not not think of the history of decay in the polity- same fate that Jonathan suffered. This simply leads to frustration and a call for another messiah.

Nigerians should realize that it is not yet uhuru! embarassed

1 Like

Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by cutieberie1(f): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
kinglekan:

Swthrt are you related to Nostradamus. grin

nah..y.?
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by PStacks(m): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
http://www.naij.com/423027-4-reasons-buhari-might-not-deliver.html

First of all I'm an Optimist and never a Pessimist.

I was really Optimistic about GEJ. He failed.

I am Optimistic about Buhari.. Allow him to fail before nailing him..

Such a bad loser you refuse to come to terms with the fact your PDP and GEJ lost out after all the vigourous campaigns u were here clamouring. Accept defeat..

I see you are still asking for Buhari's certificate..

Just wait, e be like say na for your head this #Change go start.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by kinglekan: 4:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
cutieberie1:

nah..y.?

Cos u r so sure 1 is impossible. smiley
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Nobody: 4:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by exwizzy90(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
It was you guys that were beaten mercilessly. You guys were brainwashed and deceived into thinking Buhari is the Messiah. Buhari who couldn't develop himself after leaving government for over 30 years and you expect him to develop Nigeria in 4 years. SMH. You guys were slapped in the face. And you know the bad part? You guys don5even know you've been defeated. Shai, brainwashing is a bad thing.
Cry! Cry! Baby, I want to see ur mummy. shame! Shame Shame Shame , Shame!
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by ismatillahi(f): 5:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
hansad:

Buhari had to win easily this time after 6 years BH coerced Nigerians to believe that Goodluck Jonathan cannot provide security of lives and property in Nigeria.

Buhari voters are mostly the ill-educated and those cowed by violence of BH, take the count,
You do not see Buhari's victory as mostly derived through BH violence? Buhari tried 3 times before but was rejected by Nigerians.

Even Buhari himself is becoming more and more jittery after his victory because he knows he does not merit the victory.

Buhari knows that there are also too many Nigerians who are not fools.

Common sense is not common,Buhari voters may be mostly the ill-educated But they aren't ill-bred neither the Inec are ill -gotten$ thanks to ur rejected jonathan who is ill-omened. All dat matters is a leader who can change everything positively$can also defeat BH the way he defeated maitatsine. Jittery or merit Buhari is now the president Elect. Take it or leave it. Shiooor kelebe pueeeeh
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by godwin120alex: 5:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hmm our expections are high cos of all d sufferings in NG so Buhari shd better perform
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by KruggerINC(m): 5:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Dude you just invalidated your whole write up when u said Idiagbon was calling the shots under Buharis presidency.That is simply nt true.Idiagbon was know for his never smiling demeanor but trust me when i say every thing he did he did carrying out the orders of the head of state.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Darlduchi: 5:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
Did i hear you sayBuhari himself is a reputable person, are you high on drugs, plain stupid or simply ignorant worst still illiterate ?

A man who rubbed an entire country with his gun is referred to as Arm robber. No difference between him and ANINI.

A man who has consistently instigated violence that has led to the lost of innocent men and women ,youth coppers Christian worship places ,businesses of non muslims in the North is nothing remotely close to reputable.

A man who has show openly and secretly his desire and support for a total islamization of a circular state is not remotely reputable.

A man who promise the Government of the day that he will make his government ungovernable just for his selfish interest is no where remotely reputable.

A man who as president killed and imprison people with out trial and has no guilt or remorse is not reputable.

A man who's only skill is to force people to obedience is not reputable. Better ask the Nigerian families how effective this method is.

A man who came back to power second time by bullying , threats and intimidation is not reputable.

A man who could not meet basic academic requirements for the office of a president but yet went ahead to contest is not reputable.

A man who is anti- corruption crusader but yet has his campaign sponsored by the very corrupt is not reputable.

A man who certified sani-Abacha free from corruption is not reputable.

A man who worked against the interest of his country, depriving them of peace and progress just to gain power, but having gotten power expect peace and tranquility, loyalty from the very group he trash is not reputable.

And all those who will read my post and rose in defense of this criminal is not reputable.

A man who armed his kinsmen( funanis) with guns and empowered them to spread deadly terror around the country raping and destroying lives and properties yet has not for once condemned these atrocities is no where remotely reputable

And non in the Zoo is reputable. As long as you are a Nigerian you are and will never be reputable, if you are in doubt take a trip to the nearest west African Nation and declare you are a Nigeria.
Re: 4 Reasons Why Buhari Might Not Deliver by Darlduchi: 5:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
Did i hear you sayBuhari himself is a reputable person, are you high on drugs, plain stupid or simply ignorant worst still illiterate ?

A man who rubbed an entire country with his gun is referred to as Arm robber. No difference between him and ANINI.

A man who has consistently instigated violence that has led to the lost of innocent men and women ,youth coppers Christian worship places ,businesses of non muslims in the North is nothing remotely close to reputable.

A man who has show openly and secretly his desire and support for a total islamization of a circular state is not remotely reputable.

A man who promise the Government of the day that he will make his government ungovernable just for his selfish interest is no where remotely reputable.

A man who as president killed and imprison people with out trial and has no guilt or remorse is not reputable.

A man who's only skill is to force people to obedience is not reputable. Better ask the Nigerian families how effective this method is.

A man who came back to power second time by bullying , threats and intimidation is not reputable.

A man who could not meet basic academic requirements for the office of a president but yet went ahead to contest is not reputable.

A man who is anti- corruption crusader but yet has his campaign sponsored by the very corrupt is not reputable.

A man who certified sani-Abacha free from corruption is not reputable.

A man who worked against the interest of his country, depriving them of peace and progress just to gain power, but having gotten power expect peace and tranquility, loyalty from the very group he trash is not reputable.

And all those who will read my post and rose in defense of this criminal is not reputable.

A man who armed his kinsmen( funanis) with guns and empowered them to spread deadly terror around the country raping and destroying lives and properties yet has not for once condemned these atrocities is no where remotely reputable

And non in the Nigeria is reputable. As long as you are a Nigerian you are and will never be reputable, if you are in doubt take a trip to the nearest west African Nation and declare you are a Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Soldier & Girlfriend Who Supply Ammunition, Uniform To Bandits Caught In Zamfara / The Faces Of Notable Nigerians That Protested Against GEJ (Throwback Photos) / "Because I' A Soldier, Born To Die" - Emotional Pic Shared By A Nigerian Soldier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.