Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,179 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:34 AM

Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. (45986 Views)

See Things You Should Know About Mmm Unfreezing / See Things You Should Ignore In Everyday Life (volume 1) / PICS! 12 Things Which Ll Help You In Your Daily Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by DinoAnnberry(m): 11:02am On Apr 17, 2015
Money
Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by kaybreem(m): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2015
"6 parks

"Red lips

"Car

"Tall and slim guyz

"Big d**k

"Celebrity

"Lies

1 Like

Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by Nobody: 11:04am On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=Chiam55 post=32807928][/quote]

I CONCUR

Xpecially #1..
Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by Nobody: 11:06am On Apr 17, 2015
alberto2k:
Op, Money and D!ck is not on your list undecided

SERZLIIII........

AM WRITING NAMES OF NOISE MAKERZ%+£÷=£_£5£
Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by Hobowobo(f): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2015
[quote autho
r=mirexxx post=32808724]cool grin[/quote]
LOLLLL
Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by alberto2k(m): 11:09am On Apr 17, 2015
04donjazzy:

SERZLIIII........

AM WRITING NAMES OF NOISE MAKERZ%+£÷=£_£5£

1 - alberto.2k x100

10 - Alberto.2k x1000 embarassed
Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by unmask: 11:11am On Apr 17, 2015
Unibenstudent:

1)fine boys
2)chocolates
3)abacha meal
4)cuddles
5)taking them out to an eatery
6)having privacy in a room
7)Center of attention
8#)been admired by people
Feel free to add yours
op this your list is wack.... The only thing girls love is money... Money makes you handsome, fit, passionate, eatery "go able"...... Believe it or not it also expands your underworld

1 Like

Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by dbestuncle: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Ok, you need a very biggy mighty one? wink
mmsen:
Na lie.
Real list.
i) Money
ii) Someone else spending their money on them
iii) Frivolous 'luxury' goods
iv) Envy
v) Bad movies
vi) Religion (the opposite of reason)
vii) Having someone one else tidy up after them
viii) Having someone else cook for them
ix) Having someone else raise their children
x) Ceremonies
xi) Talking for hours and spreading harmful, malicious gossip
willyrey:
Am sure this will make front page.
kaybreem:
"6 parks
"Red lips
"Car
"Tall and slim guyz
"Big d**k
"Celebrity
"Lies
Hobowobo:

LOLLLL
unmask:
op this your list is wack.... The only thing girls love is money... Money makes you handsome, fit, passionate, eatery "go able"...... Believe it or not it also expands your underworld
04donjazzy:

B.O.B. naaaaa
Na u gett power pass
Wen u talk about Girls i wonder if all u c is dick and money. u dnt av sisters who wake up 4am to make breakfast simply because u (a brother of hers) is to embak on a trip, a wife who culdnt go to bed at night simply because u (her husband) who intends to travel havent packed ur bags. How much of us guys can work so hard to take care of the family during the day in various offices, at home, sleep late n still got the time to open legs to make u happy.

Lets b sincere, although there few bad n devilish girls but our friends, sisters and mothers deserve to b told the truth. and that truth is that they ar the most loving creature the maker made. Wen u talk about Girls i wonder if all u c is dick and money. u dnt av sisters who wake up 4am to make breakfast simply because u (a brother of hers) is to embak on a trip, a wife who culdnt go to bed at night simply because u (her husband) who intends to travel havent packed ur bags. How much of us guys can work so hard to take care of the family during the day in various offices, at home, sleep late n still got the time to open legs to make u happy.

Lets b sincere, although there few bad n devilish girls but our friends, sisters and mothers deserve to b told the truth. and that truth is that they ar the most loving creature the maker made.
Wen u talk about Girls i wonder if all u c is dick and money. u dnt av sisters who wake up 4am to make breakfast simply because u (a brother of hers) is to embak on a trip, a wife who culdnt go to bed at night simply because u (her husband) who intends to travel havent packed ur bags. How much of us guys can work so hard to take care of the family during the day in various offices, at home, sleep late n still got the time to open legs to make u happy.

Lets b sincere, although there few bad n devilish girls but our wives, friends, sisters and mothers deserve to b told the truth. and that truth is that they ar the most loving creature the maker made. i love ladies n am proud to say that am glad God didnt give them our kind of power if not we should all b dead by now

imagine the naughty tin u do atimes.
ShayGirl:

lolz. Naughty Boy

Lets b sincere, although there few bad n devilish girls but our friends, sisters and mothers deserve to b told the truth. and that truth is that they ar the most loving creature the maker made. Wen u talk about Girls i wonder if all u c is dick and money. u dnt av sisters who wake up 4am to make breakfast simply because u (a brother of hers) is to embak on a trip, a wife who culdnt go to bed at night simply because u (her husband) who intends to travel havent packed ur bags. How much of us guys can work so hard to take care of the family during the day in various offices, at home, sleep late n still got the time to open legs to make u happy.

Lets b sincere, although there few bad n devilish girls but our friends, sisters and mothers deserve to b told the truth. and that truth is that they ar the most loving creature the maker made.

Lets b sincere, although there few bad n devilish girls but our wives, friends, sisters and mothers deserve to b told the truth. and that truth is that they ar the most loving creature the maker made. i love ladies n am proud to say that am glad God didnt give them our kind of power if not we should all b dead by now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 17, 2015
Unibenstudent:
if I slap u ,the slap will ring in your ear. angry

B.O.B. naaaaa

Na u gett power pass
Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by ShayGirl(f): 11:17am On Apr 17, 2015
Unibenstudent:
squeeze ur pant and throw it in the bathroom instead. angry

lolz. Naughty Boy
Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 17, 2015
Chiam55:

Yeah and your mother will celebrate your demise while we eat her rice. angry

ÓMÓ
#unibenstudent

U GOT SLAPPED D Bleep OUT MAJOR

#ROTFLyour mother will celebrate your demise while we eat her rice#

2 Likes

Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by IYKE2011(m): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2015
Unibenstudent:
so is it everyday that girls have sex?? U are now objectifying all girls as whores,,and I think the female populace will find that irksome and aggravating, boring,
bothersome, burdensome, irritating,
tedious, tiresome, troublesome, troubling,
vexing
na u get your mouth o, type more
Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by Caracta(f): 11:19am On Apr 17, 2015
I strongly believe ishilove and obinoscopy didn't move this thread to FP.

I just hope I'm right.

Just when you thought you've seen it all...smh.

2 Likes

Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by Nobody: 11:20am On Apr 17, 2015
When this kind of trash makes front page, I ask myself, how old is the mod that put it up there!

1 Like

Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by ladipeacemaker(m): 11:22am On Apr 17, 2015
If you have always wanted to do 7 times more in your Business, Career and Life, then join over 500 Nigerians at this conference.

It is absolutely FREE. Hurry and register here on this link: http://www.blueoceanstrategyng.com/eventregister/?j=3

Please, note that the link will become inactive as soon as the first 500 people are registered.

Venue: Oakwood Park Hotel by Chevron R/About, Lekki-Epe Expressway, Lekki, Lagos.

Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:

Nice comment cheesy

undecided

sad
Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by peteruuu(m): 11:25am On Apr 17, 2015
Lol,yah neh...
Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by kwencypresh(f): 11:25am On Apr 17, 2015
may God hv mercy on u
chaii orijin
Orijin101:
OP, you forgot to add d!cks cheesy
Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 17, 2015
Wat do u love?y u dey blush
adorablevic:
smiley
Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by mmsen: 11:31am On Apr 17, 2015
dbestuncle:

imagine the naughty tin u do atimes.Wen u talk about Girls i wonder if all u c is dick and money. u dnt av sisters who wake up 4am to make breakfast simply because u (a brother of hers) is to embak on a trip, a wife who culdnt go to bed at night simply because u (her husband) who intends to travel havent packed ur bags. How much of us guys can work so hard to take care of the family during the day in various offices, at home, sleep late n still got the time to open legs to make u happy.

I know some great women but I appreciate them even more because I know that they are not the norm.

If the majority of women were as you described then Nollywood movie themes would be very different.

Television shows would be cater to a more intelligent audience, instead of peddling nonsense.

Fashion would be very different - modesty would be en vogue.

Linda Ikeji would not focus so much on senseless gossip celebrating the fraudulent practices of the children of corrupt politicians.

Churches would not make so much money.

The reality is that women have a great responsible in society, nature has given them such as our entry port into the world and our first teachers. If women were all that you make them out to be the world would be very different.
Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by xynerise: 11:32am On Apr 17, 2015
Caracta:

I just hope I'm right.

#Sighs
Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by 1miccza: 11:33am On Apr 17, 2015
Op I beg to disagree without money on that list it's as good as 0,a girl might always pretend not to but it's always number 1money's the only thing that would break any marriage or relationship..
Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by Idowuogbo(f): 11:35am On Apr 17, 2015
Caracta:

I just hope I'm right.

Na so we see am o! Hian!!!
Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by anwo247: 11:37am On Apr 17, 2015
Yes na

Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by vivavik(f): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2015
Na wa o. U didn't add peruvian and Indian hair. Ogaaa ooooo grin
Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by tablu: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2015
Money! Money money! It answereth all things...
Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2015
kwencypresh:
may God hv mercy on u
chaii orijin
what i do? embarassed
Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by dbestuncle: 11:50am On Apr 17, 2015
Thank GFod u agree with the simple fact that we have some great personalities amongst the female folk. Now my friend, how do we celebrate this few. if all we want to c n talk about is their love of money n dick of the most or vast majority of senceless girls. then it onnly tells me that, thats wat we celebrates hence wat we deserve.
We need women to know how much we love and appreciate them. how much virtues God has invested in them, how much expectation the maker n society has 4m them.

avnt u notice how we celebrate wrong values n vices here on nairaland like indecent dressing and even attempting to discredit or insult the value of been chaste till the wedding night as though we dnt knw that minors also uses this medium
mmsen:

I know some great women but I appreciate them even more because I know that they are not the norm.

If the majority of women were as you described then Nollywood movie themes would be very different.

Television shows would be cater to a more intelligent audience, instead of peddling nonsense.

Fashion would be very different - modesty would be en vogue.

Linda Ikeji would not focus so much on senseless gossip celebrating the fraudulent practices of the children of corrupt politicians.

Churches would not make so much money.

The reality is that women have a great responsible in society, nature has given them such as our entry port into the world and our first teachers. If women were all that you make them out to be the world would be very different.
Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by kwencypresh(f): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2015
u knw na
i nor wan open ur yansh here
we go meet for d oda side
Orijin101:

what i do? embarassed
Re: Come In To See ,things Which Girls Love. by mmsen: 11:53am On Apr 17, 2015
dbestuncle:
Thank GFod u agree with the simple fact that we have some great personalities amongst the female folk. Now my friend, how do we celebrate this few. if all we want to c n talk about is their love of money n dick of the most or vast majority of senceless girls. then it onnly tells me that, thats wat we celebrates hence wat we deserve.
We need women to know how much we love and appreciate them. how much virtues God has invested in them, how much expectation the maker n society has 4m them.

avnt u notice how we celebrate wrong values n vices here on nairaland like indecent dressing and even attempting to discredit or insult the value of been chaste till the wedding night as though we dnt knw that minors also uses this medium

The question was not what women 'ought to like' or what 'good women like' but what women, that is to say the majority of women, like.

Sadly - the lists that you disagree with are founded on reality.

If you want to open a thread where we discuss the wonderful women in our lives then I will discuss with enthusiasm the great women that I have been fortunate enough to know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

This Picture Has A Very Deep Meaning / Man Lifts Bag Of Cement With His Teeth? (Photos) / My Cousin Killed This Puff Adder Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.