Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:46 PM

Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) (27503 Views)

Tinubu: "Saraki And El-Rufai Instigated Buhari Not To Pick Me As VP" / Dambazau, Arase And El-rufai Visit Sheikh El-zakzaky (Photos) / Osinbajo And El-Rufai Jet Out To London For A Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by lalasticlala(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2015
Top Nigerian business mogul, Tony Elumelu on Wednesday, April 15, 2015 paid courtesy visits to President-elect, General Muhammadu Buhari and Governor-elect of Kaduna State, Nasir El-Rufai.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 17, 2015
jobber

6 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by godofwar666(m): 8:37am On Apr 17, 2015
no hawking no waiting, no standing just scroll down; ordered by mopol and mobile police.

25 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by agarawu23(m): 8:38am On Apr 17, 2015
To congratulate my "brother" undecided All the hypocrisy you people are doing after Gej re-election lose, there is God oooooo

55 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by xreal: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2015
Wetin he dey find?

Ministerial appointment isn't for you, CBN isn't for you.
Go siddon.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by Aminat508(f): 8:39am On Apr 17, 2015
Nawao,.... All dis people Sha, Atije Atimu......

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by sCun: 8:39am On Apr 17, 2015
and this nonsense will make front page.
I don't envy this nairaland job o.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by Arch1: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2015
Good

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by Nobody: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2015
Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by xreal: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2015
shachris:
jobber
godofwar666:
T
agarawu23:
k

Joblessness: result of pdp's 6 year rule.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by Aminat508(f): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2015
sCun:
and this nonsense will make front page.
I don't envy this nairaland job o.
bro calm down, no vex

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by hijacke(m): 8:41am On Apr 17, 2015
Ok
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by Arch1: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2015
Aminat508:
Nawao,.... All dis people Sha, Atije Atimu......
Abi na

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by caselessogbuagu: 8:42am On Apr 17, 2015
Daura has become a mini mecca of some sort- everybody now goes there. Elumelu, if you have questions to answer about any financial malpractice, be rest assured that you are going to answer them , as this visit to General will not help you when the vibrant anti-graft agency that's going to be put in placecomes knocking cos it is not going to find sacred cows in the course of discharging it's constitutional duty.

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by agarawu23(m): 8:42am On Apr 17, 2015
xreal:

Joblessness: result of pdp's 6 year rule.
guess you need to scan your brainundecided

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by sCun: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2015
Aminat508:
bro calm down, no vex
Ok honey.

1 Like

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by oneeast: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2015
Was there dearth of young and qualitative, lettered, energetic and vibrant human capital in Nigeria that this man was elected to lead the most populous, lettered, dynamic and diverse black nation as Nigeria?

Who sold this grand scam of the century to the Nigerian people?

5 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by Arch1: 8:43am On Apr 17, 2015
Okay
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by Aminat508(f): 8:44am On Apr 17, 2015
sCun:
Ok honey.
alrt chocolate
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by xreal: 8:44am On Apr 17, 2015
agarawu23:
guess you need to scan your brainundecided

After you.
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by sova(m): 8:46am On Apr 17, 2015
Tot Elumelu is a die hard PDP man in delta state. a business man will always be a business man.

4 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by Princefame1: 8:48am On Apr 17, 2015
grin ;DThis is what happens, when one is in position....

everybody visiting BUHARI...
SEUN, will soon embark on his own journey to visit BUHARI...

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by francizy(m): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2015
[size=18pt]Pellow Naigerians, I ask op you to gib this gownmant your necessary suffort.

We may disaffoint you but I plead you bare with us kwo?

Ip it is in da case of kworoftion, I will pight it with the last nunu in my system kawai!

But ip I pail, like Osinbade, sorry Osabanjo after pour years, flease, reelect me to try again Yo Wahhhhh[/size]... grin

14 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by caselessogbuagu: 8:54am On Apr 17, 2015
francizy:
[s][size=18pt]Pellow Naigerians, I ask op you to gib this gownmant your necessary suffort.

We may disaffoint you but I plead you bare with us kwo?

Ip it is in da case of kworoftion, I will pight it with the last nunu in my system kawai!

But ip I pail, like Osinbade, sorry Osabanjo after pour years, flease, reelect me to try again Yo Wahhhhh[/size]...[/s] grin
dry!

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by francizy(m): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2015
xreal:
Wetin he dey find?

Ministerial appointment isn't for you, CBN isn't for you.
Go siddon.

Jeeeeeeeesu!

Brother look at your life...

It has drained because of this comment..

Tony Elumelu of all people look for ministerial appointment? Are you high on something acidulous?

This is a multi-billionaire that earns $123million dollars in weeks brov, he doesn't need government money.

All he needs is the enabling environment to keep on raking in his millions of dollars..

Be sure before you comment bro.. Good luck..

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 8:59am On Apr 17, 2015
francizy:

Jeeeeeeeesu!

Tony Elumelu of all people look for ministerial appointment? Are you high on something acidulous?

This is a multi-billionaire that earns $123million dollars in weeks brov, he doesn't need government money.

All he needs is the enabling environment to keep on raking in his millions of dollars..

Never you educate a janjawiid ,they will mistaken you for an enemy.

Advice na curse to them o. grin

8 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by xreal: 8:59am On Apr 17, 2015
francizy:

Jeeeeeeeesu!

Why is he going from one politicians place to the other?

You sure you haven't been sniffing gutter too?

10 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by Nobody: 9:04am On Apr 17, 2015
Kozu.

Am ma no wasa on corruption
Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by oluwagadaffi(m): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2015
Everybody be visiting Gen Buhari like their lives depend on it. Na Godwin o.

3 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by condralbede(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2015
Change...Am scared this change won't reach the common. man,viewing from d way all this billionaires visits buhari this days.

Make I Sidon here dey look shaa..... embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by francizy(m): 9:07am On Apr 17, 2015
Truckpusher:
Never you educate a janjawiid ,they will mistaken you for an enemy.

Advice na curse to them o. grin

I tire for that nigger oh!

A man that makes over a hundred million dollars in less than a month.. What will ministerial appointment give to him that he doesn't already have? Kai! Is it Transcorp Hilton or Heirs Holdings, or UBA?

A man that brought out $100million dollars for this year Tony Elumelu Entrepreneurship Programme to support young entrepreneurs.. Xreal you need help before it's too late oh... cry

xreal:

Why is he going from one politicians place to the other?
You sure you haven't been sniffing gutter too?

5 Likes

Re: Tony Elumelu Visits Buhari And El-rufai (photo) by Nobody: 9:08am On Apr 17, 2015
Konga is dashing out #500 recharge cards. To get it, click this link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1QV3ErefkVCpjMQpgU15OTJFI03ZprzH4WWO8jkrrxog/viewform

Referral name: Sammy Hoe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

House Of Reps Fixes Resumption For Tuesday Amid Coronavirus Pandemic / Usifo Ataga: Chidinma Ojukwu Remanded in prison By Court For 30 Days / We Applied Minimum Force On Shiite Members, Says Nigerian Army

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.