Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,836 members, 7,802,677 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:39 PM

Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously. (11631 Views)

January 27th Keeps Ringing Bells In My Head – Prophet Emmanuel Omale / Rapture: No One is Disappearing to Anywhere. / Moving On From A Past Mistake That Keeps Haunting You In Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously. by gdcomms: 9:17am On Apr 17, 2015
Hello NL. A friend of mine complained to me how her parents' money has been disappearing from the house for some time now. The first time the father experienced it was when he kept a good amount in a safe and keys in his pocket and a sealed room, still with keys in his pocket. When he came back later, he could't find the money and accused the eldest son who was not even at home. Later on he changed the location and will keep in a box full of dresses, but he will open the sealed box with everything in tact but no money. This friend is in South Africa now and the same thing is happening to her, until she can not save. Each time she collects money to execute a project, the money will just disappear, though she lives alone. She has prayed all manners of prayers but situation is unchanged. Anyone ever come across such a situation, and what is the way forward? IT IS INDEED WEIRD!! Positive contributions are welcome.
Re: Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously. by Jackeeh(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2015
gdcomms:
Hello NL. A friend of mine complained to me how her parents' money has been disappearing from the house for some time now. The first time the father experienced it was when he kept a good amount in a safe and keys in his pocket and a sealed room, still with keys in his pocket. When he came back later, he could't find the money and accused the eldest son who was not even at home. Later on he changed the location and will keep in a box full of dresses, but he will open the sealed box with everything in tact but no money. This friend is in South Africa now and the same thing is happening to her, until she can not save. Each time she collects money to execute a project, the money will just disappear, though she lives alone. She has prayed all manners of prayers but situation is unchanged. Anyone ever come across such a situation, and what is the way forward? IT IS INDEED WEIRD!! Positive contributions are welcome.

Start paying ur tithes. Be consistent n faithful. For every cash that comes ur way, before using it for anything, take out your tithe first n pay it. Worked for me. Still does.
Re: Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously. by gdcomms: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2015
Jackeeh:

Start paying ur tithes. Be consistent n faithful. For every cash that comes ur way, before using it for anything, take out your tithe first n pay it. Worked for me. Still does.

I have known her for years. She is that faithful one in tithes, talk less of charity
Re: Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously. by menesheh(m): 9:23am On Apr 17, 2015
Hope you are not insinuating bad angels are responsible for the missing money, if you ever think that way, you and your friend are illusionists.

Install a hidden spy camera, na human u go see or other rodents responsible for that not really spiritual as you may be thinking.

Hope your friend is sell fish or working in cold room that attracts predators to the money
Re: Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously. by gdcomms: 9:24am On Apr 17, 2015
menesheh:
Install a spy camera, nahuman u go see or other rodents

Now she lives in South Africa all alone
Re: Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously. by Jackeeh(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2015
gdcomms:

I have known her for years. She is that faithful one in tithes, talk less of charity

Perfect. If she's a faithful payer of tithe, then she has a strong point of argument to present before God. Advise her to put God to remembrance concerning Malachi 3:11 KJV

And I will REBUKE the DEVOURER for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.
Re: Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously. by gdcomms: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2015
The weirdest thing is that it takes sometimes 5 minutes for the money to disappear
Re: Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously. by gdcomms: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2015
Jackeeh:

Perfect. If she's a faithful payer of tithe, then she has a strong point of argument to present before God. Advise her to put God to remembrance concerning Malachi 3:11 KJV

And I will REBUKE the DEVOURER for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the Lord of hosts.

Thanks @Jackeeh, will do that.
Re: Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously. by chidekings(m): 9:32am On Apr 17, 2015
op ask her well,i once experience this,i wanted to embark on a huge investment,and decides to stop paying tithes and cut expenses.soon every weekend i loose money,i thought it was my brothers,but they were more richer than me,better off than me.i confided in my mum,she prayed for me and advisied me to start paying my tithes as much i can.to be frank since then my money have not got lost thru those ways again.

She should return to innoncence with her God.
Re: Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously. by menesheh(m): 9:36am On Apr 17, 2015
gdcomms:
The weirdest thing is that it takes sometimes 5 minutes for the money to disappear

Give it a taste by installing a hidden camera and watch over the money from a distant device like smart phone or computer, dont hide the money, keep it where the spy camera can actually detect. Then watch over it disappear, b4 you confirm it is a spiritual nonsense.
Re: Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously. by gdcomms: 9:37am On Apr 17, 2015
chidekings:
op ask her well,i once experience this,i wanted to embark on a huge investment,and decides to stop paying tithes and cut expenses.soon every weekend i loose money,i thought it was my brothers,but they were more richer than me,better off than me.i confided in my mum,she prayed me and advisied me to start paying my tithes as much i can.to be frank since then my money have not got lost thru those ways again.

She should return to innoncence with her God.

I think that should be the point. I will ask her to be sincere. Thanks
Re: Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously. by gdcomms: 9:48am On Apr 17, 2015
Any more contributions.....
Re: Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously. by Truth24(m): 9:55am On Apr 17, 2015
Ask your village people why
Re: Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously. by kevoh(m): 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
I don't pay stupid tithes and my money never disappears. I get unexplained bonuses from some financial institutions I have stopped using for one to 2 months (e.g First Bank) sometimes big and sometimes small. And if/when broke, I know who or what I might have spent my cash on so I don't need to complain that it's the devil . You people should learn Money management or simply jot down how much you spend on so called ''un-important stuffs''. You will be amazed at the amount you have been wasting. Dangote, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg also don't pay tithes. Deal with that.

@OP
No ghost is stealing that your friend's money. Someone is surely stealing it or the man(or she herself) has short-term memory loss. Let her/her parents take the camera solution.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously. by gdcomms: 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
kevoh:
I don't pay stupid tithes and my money never disappears. I get unexplained bonuses from some financial institutions I have stopped using for one to 2 months (e.g First Bank) sometimes big and sometimes small. And if/when broke, I know who or what I might have spent my cash on so I don't need to complain that it's the devil . You people should learn Money management or simply jot down how much you spend on so called ''un-important stuffs''. You will be amazed at the amount you have been wasting. Dangote, Bill Gates, Zuckerberg also don't pay tithes. Deal with that.

@OP
No ghost is stealing that your friend's money. Someone is surely stealing it or the man(or she herself) has short-term memory loss. Let her/her parents take the camera solution.

She even gave the last amount to a friend. The friend kept the money together with hers, but surprisingly only her own money got missing, but the friend's remained in tact. Wonders shall never end.
Re: Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously. by kevoh(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
gdcomms:

She even gave the last amount to a friend. The friend kept the money together with hers, but surprisingly only her own money got missing, but the friend's remained in tact. [s] Wonders shall never end. [s]
Oga, it's either your friend is lying/exaggerating to prove her point to you, has short-term memory loss, multiple personality disorder or just plain dumb to believe only her part of money got missing !

I'm pretty sure your friend's money in the bank never for any reason disappears!
Re: Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously. by gdcomms: 2:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
kevoh:

Oga, it's either your friend is lying/exaggerating to prove her point to you, has short-term memory loss, multiple personality disorder or just plain dumb to believe only her part of money got missing !

I'm pretty sure your friend's money in the bank never for any reason disappears!

@Kevoh, it happens sometimes. I also met her parents back home and they complained the same thing is happening to them and even more frequently cry
Re: Money Keeps Disappearing Mysteriously. by Joagbaje(m): 4:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
gdcomms:

Its a simple thing . It's what is mostly called "marine" spirit in certain circle , get to the pastor or anyone who is experienced in casting devils out. A demon is involved .

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

2019 election: Archbishop of Lagos tells Nigerians candidates to vote / How Is Christmas Preparations In Your Location? / The Occult Or Occultism!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.