Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,205 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos (22048 Views)

Dino Melaye Receives His Son And Schoolmates At The National Assembly / Obaseki Presented With Certificate Of Return By INEC Photos / Benjamin Uwajumogu Gets Certificate Of Return From INEC(Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by lalasticlala(m): 9:28am On Apr 17, 2015
Abia State Governor, Chief Theodore Orji, has been issued with his certificate of return by the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) as the senator-elect for Abia Central senatorial zone.

Governor Orji was issued with the certificate alongside two other senators- elect and eight house of Representatives members-elect who won the March 28th National Assembly polls in the state.

Issuing the Governor with the certificate of return at the Headquarters of the state Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC), Prof. Atahiru Jega represented by the national commissioner of INEC, Ambassador Lawrence Nwuruku congratulated the winners on their electoral victory.

He urged politicians not to see election as a do or die affair as well as to be magnanimous in their celebrations.

Reacting to the development, the Governor expressed happiness for being issued with his certificate of return.

According to him, the development puts to an end the useless rumour that his election was cancelled.

The Governor said the issuance of the certificate of return to them shows that they were duly elected by Abians to represent them and told Abians to expect the best from him when he goes to the Senate.

In his speech, the senator-elect for Abia South senatorial zone, Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe assured that they will ensure quality representation for the people at the upper legislative chambers.

http://www.thetrentonline.com/soon-to-be-senator-orji-abia-governor-issued-with-certificate-of-return-by-inec-snapshot/

2 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by agarawu23(m): 9:29am On Apr 17, 2015
Anything you are doing, do it well if we human being no see you, God dey see you.

like him or hate him, he will rule Abia for 4years undecided

congrats

2 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by xynerise: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2015
I don't like this guy a bit

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2015
xynerise:
He is the most pathetic governor that nigeria ever had........so useless as the Ueue in the word "queue"i dislike him with passion.

58 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by SeverusSnape(m): 9:31am On Apr 17, 2015
Ochendo Global!... Go and become a seat warmer in the hallowed chamber or better still, an active senator; The choice is yours sir.
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by san316(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2015
Good for him. Congrats to the Abians. The people's choice has won.

6 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by januzaj(m): 9:34am On Apr 17, 2015
good
Abians don enter one chance

9 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by ozoigbondu: 9:39am On Apr 17, 2015
The Orji's are busy taking Abia for a ride

3 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by Chazzyboy: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2015
This man strong but God pass him

3 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by ArodeTsolaye: 9:42am On Apr 17, 2015
Rigger TA orji wants to go and hide in Abuja after destroying Abia. He will be kicked out by a tribunal. That's a surebanker.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by MissEse: 9:45am On Apr 17, 2015
He's bad yet he is reappointed!
I tire for Abia people o. The guy is just destroying the state.

6 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by Nostalgia21(m): 9:47am On Apr 17, 2015
ochendo the criminal. angry
I wonder why they keep re-electing this thief. abians na wa o?

3 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by cyberdurable(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2015
Ochendo is the Best Governor Abia Av ever Witnessed
His Administration attracted so many Foreign and Federal Projects in the state.. He Transformed so many Towns, I wil vote this man Anytime any day... He is now in the Red Chambers, ur Hatred doesn't matter... All Hail Ochendo

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by Truth24(m): 9:57am On Apr 17, 2015
Urji u no dey rest?
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by DExplorer1: 9:58am On Apr 17, 2015
Rubbish! This' one man i hate to see at the senate.

4 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by Ddonoflife(m): 9:59am On Apr 17, 2015
mstchew.nw dere suffeering begins
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by CR77(f): 10:06am On Apr 17, 2015
Waste of senetorial seat

stupid old fool T.A Orji

Orji family till Abia State youth wake up

11 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by freshness2020: 10:06am On Apr 17, 2015
..anoda broad day fraud...he was just there by sheer mistake.
Chai! I pity the LG's under this crook jurisdiction..SMH

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by newsomtin(m): 10:06am On Apr 17, 2015
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 17, 2015
How I hate this man!

Abians can so do hungry_man politics.
Why would any sane human vote for this man? ?

All the roads in Aba are dead and gone.
Umuahia doesn't have a choice than to look a lil bit good, but definitely not up to capital's standard.

3 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by Raiders: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2015
I love this man political wit. He is the maradona of Abia politics . congrats senator Ochendo
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by ikombe: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2015
Abia people eh undecided

mean while dats by the way angry

abeg una help me see wan woman wey dey carry pot of beans for head and im pikin wey dey carry bread , serious hunger dey nak me akpako for here cry
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by Beehshorp(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2015
This man has been making the headlines in recent weeks and I heard abians don't like him..

Well dey should do the needful and attack him with bullets not just stones

Wetin consine me sha its none of my business

N.B the poster beneath me would laugh asif d article is a joke
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by efilefun(m): 10:07am On Apr 17, 2015
lmao, when the whole nation was clamoring for change you all were being tribalistic, rigging for you brother... now una don blindly rig python enter power... you can cry from now till eternity "kokan aiye" live with your cross you all asked for it. hopefully that would be PDP's presidential candidate come 2023 grin cheesy wink smiley tongue

22 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 17, 2015
xynerise:

Me too.
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by speaktome(m): 10:08am On Apr 17, 2015
Chai!!!!

Its well!!!
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by henryobinna(m): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2015
GOD!!!!

well... now that he has gotten what he wants can he now leave abia governorship elections? can he stop manipulating stuffs.

#AbiaWantsOtti

New whatsApp with cool design n search feature
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by lightheart(m): 10:09am On Apr 17, 2015
Pitiable!
Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by hazyfm: 10:10am On Apr 17, 2015
[size=28pt]WASTE OF SENETORIAL SEAT[/size]

2 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by MARKone(m): 10:10am On Apr 17, 2015
waiting for tribunal, to take back that certificate from, imp.

1 Like

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by deskossy(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2015
Not a single poster above me like this man...apc and pdp alike grin..he must be very bad then

2 Likes

Re: T.A Orji Receives His Senatorial Certificate Of Return From INEC - Photos by Menace2Society(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2015
Biafra loading.......Insha Allah Senator T A Orji will be our first President!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Edo Assembly Crisis: National Assembly Committee Arrives Benin (photos) / South West Leaders Call On Buhari To Open Nigeria’s Land Borders / Dino Melaye Asks Buhari To Grant Presidential Pardon/amnesty To Treasury Looters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.