Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,480 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Spanish Student Visas - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Spanish Student Visas (155376 Views)

Things you should know about Kenya. Visa, Tourism, Business And Student Visas. / What You Need To Know About Russia Student Visas And Immigration New Laws / Jamaican Denied Visas Over Bleaching (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spanish Student Visas by ManCiCi1: 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
@zendman Bro, this thing is frustrating. I asked my school to help contact the embassy concerning my case. The embassy called and asked me to make additional payment of my tuition fee to the school and get a supporting document (from school) to be submitted (to the embassy) before this coming Tuesday of which the school has told me they most likely won't be able to provide before said date. So I'm here hoping for a miracle to happen before Tuesday cos I don't know what else to do. PLEASE ANY IDEA/ADVICE FROM ANYONE WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED cry sad

Plus @zendman and @obycindy you guys shouldn't worry I'm sure you'd be contacted before this coming Wednesday cos I think the additional documents we later submitted adjusted our time line. So hang in there guys, it is well.

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Student Visas by zendman: 10:00am On Sep 24, 2016
Sorry about that. You should have told the embassy you will make the transfer and give them the receipt of transfer. They can easily verify the payment by calling the school. Cos no matter the documents you submit they still make phone calls for verification
May God help us. How much Is the total fee and what is the duration of your course.
Seems they are working on my application, my landlord was called recently to confirm my payment. Is not easy at all.
ManCiCi1:
@zendman Bro, this thing is frustrating. I asked my school to help contact the embassy concerning my case. The embassy called and asked me to make additional payment of my tuition fee to the school and get a supporting document (from school) to be submitted (to the embassy) before this coming Tuesday of which the school has told me they most likely won't be able to provide before said date. So I'm here hoping for a miracle to happen before Tuesday cos I don't know what else to do. PLEASE ANY IDEA/ADVICE FROM ANYONE WOULD BE VERY APPRECIATED cry sad

Plus @zendman and @obycindy you guys shouldn't worry I'm sure you'd be contacted before this coming Wednesday cos I think the additional documents we later submitted adjusted our time line. So hang in there guys, it is well.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by engineerjay: 12:07pm On Sep 24, 2016
Hi guys, please what is the current visa application fee? I hear it has increased from 13,400... Please advise me.

Oh and is anyone here going to UPC for masters? Get in touch. Thanks! smiley
Re: Spanish Student Visas by ManCiCi1: 12:22pm On Sep 24, 2016
I didn't think of that. You know International transfers take a couple of days to be confirmed/delivered. But If I don't get a positive response by Monday I guess I'd do just that. Thanks much.
My fee is about 4859 for a 12months course, UAB
zendman:
Sorry about that. You should have told the embassy you will make the transfer and give them the receipt of transfer. They can easily verify the payment by calling the school. Cos no matter the documents you submit they still make phone calls for verification
May God help us. How much Is the total fee and what is the duration of your course.
Seems they are working on my application, my landlord was called recently to confirm my payment. Is not easy at all.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by ManCiCi1: 12:23pm On Sep 24, 2016
It was 18,900 about two weeks ago, I'm not sure about now.
engineerjay:
Hi guys, please what is the current visa application fee? I hear it has increased from 13,400... Please advise me.

Oh and is anyone here going to UPC for masters? Get in touch. Thanks! smiley
Re: Spanish Student Visas by obycindy: 12:46pm On Sep 24, 2016
@zendman, I called them yesterday and the lady told me that is still under process. Just praying and hoping that God will do it,because he is able to do all things.

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Student Visas by mayblossom(f): 6:53am On Sep 25, 2016
Hey guys! Thank you all for the generosity with info, and God bless you 1andonly for starting this thread. I have read from pages 1 to the last and I'm quite enlightened. I have a few questions though.

1. I live in Spain with my family and want to start the legalisation process for masters in a university here. Please tell me someone can do this on my behalf. And if yes, how do they do the investigation (the lawyer part). A lawyer came to my house when I was applying for family reunion visa.

2. I read on here that my uni has to stamp ctc on each page of my transcript. Can someone pls confirm this.

3. My target school here also requested that letter confirming ti them that my certificate grants me access to do a masters degree in Nigeria. I've asked my school to raise the letter, although they told me they've never heard of this. I read here that it's to be done at the ministry of education. Please how do I apply for this and what is it called officially?

4. Can I submit my English documents for legalisation and translate later when I have my documents with me here in Spain since I'm not applying for a visa, or do they need the translations too for legalisation?

Please help sister. Thanks a lot guys and congrats to the ones who have scaled this hurdle. I'm familiar with the Spanish embassy protocol bruhaha as they showed me nwii when I was applying for my family reunion visa.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by objifeanyi: 11:31am On Sep 25, 2016
mayblossom:
Hey guys! Thank you all for the generosity with info, and God bless you 1andonly for starting this thread. I have read from pages 1 to the last and I'm quite enlightened. I have a few questions though.

1. I live in Spain with my family and want to start the legalisation process for masters in a university here. Please tell me someone can do this on my behalf. And if yes, how do they do the investigation (the lawyer part). A lawyer came to my house when I was applying for family reunion visa.

2. I read on here that my uni has to stamp ctc on each page of my transcript. Can someone pls confirm this.

3. My target school here also requested that letter confirming ti them that my certificate grants me access to do a masters degree in Nigeria. I've asked my school to raise the letter, although they told me they've never heard of this. I read here that it's to be done at the ministry of education. Please how do I apply for this and what is it called officially?

4. Can I submit my English documents for legalisation and translate later when I have my documents with me here in Spain since I'm not applying for a visa, or do they need the translations too for legalisation?

Please help sister. Thanks a lot guys and congrats to the ones who have scaled this hurdle. I'm familiar with the Spanish embassy protocol bruhaha as they showed me nwii when I was applying for my family reunion visa.

Hiya @mayblossom..

As per CTC yes you will have to do that in your school you can send a photocopy, however these requirements were stipulated by the embassy for us who want to leave Nigeria for Spain (for studies)... Your case is quite new but at the same time very interesting because you already live in Spain and want to study further in the same country... do you need all of these documentation as though you are applying from Nigeria... Please help us understand better
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Nobody: 6:18am On Sep 26, 2016
Pls judge this for me: I submitted visa application at the embassy on Aug 19th without DOV I was given Sept 2nd for my visa collection, I went that day but I submitted my DOV and affidavit of sponsorship, and I was told to come back 21st of September, I went on 21st I didn't even see my file and I was told to come back on 30th again, what do you think is the issue
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Skelewudprince: 1:08pm On Sep 26, 2016
icehood:
Pls judge this for me: I submitted visa application at the embassy on Aug 19th without DOV I was given Sept 2nd for my visa collection, I went that day but I submitted my DOV and affidavit of sponsorship, and I was told to come back 21st of September, I went on 21st I didn't even see my file and I was told to come back on 30th again, what do you think is the issue

Eyah,

I will advise you to just chill till 30th.. it's just around the corner and see what happens, then we can take it up from there.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by Skelewudprince: 1:16pm On Sep 26, 2016
zendman:

@Zendman

I got this from my school UPC .

"If you need to have the registration paid before, then you should send me a copy of your bachelor degree legalize.."

I will like to know if you submitted your documents before you made your payment for tuition.

Because my documents are with the embasdy and I won't get them till late November.

What do you think I should do cos, I want to pay the tuition fee soon.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by zendman: 3:20am On Sep 27, 2016
You have to wait till they legalise it. I did mine after legalization
And I also sent them the translation. Make sure you tell them to write "refundable " on the recept else ur money fit enter voice mail.
Skelewudprince:

@Zendman

I got this from my school UPC .

"If you need to have the registration paid before, then you should send me a copy of your bachelor degree legalize.."

I will like to know if you submitted your documents before you made your payment for tuition.

Because my documents are with the embasdy and I won't get them till late November.

What do you think I should do cos, I want to pay the tuition fee soon.

Re: Spanish Student Visas by Skelewudprince: 4:12pm On Sep 27, 2016
zendman:
You have to wait till they legalise it. I did mine after legalization
And I also sent them the translation. Make sure you tell them to write "refundable " on the recept else ur money fit enter voice mail.

Thanks bro.

Does it mean that you legalised more than 1 copy each for your documents?, because I legalised 1 copy each. If you sent the legalised documents to your school, which one did you submit for your visa?

And that's what I intend to submit at the embassy when I apply.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by zendman: 4:32pm On Sep 27, 2016
It was scanned(back and front) . And if for any reason the scanned copy does not look like what I will bring along with me when I arrive I go loose my admission and money grin God forbid! I think it depends on department though.
Skelewudprince:

Thanks bro.

Does it mean that you legalised more than 1 copy each for your documents?, because I legalised 1 copy each. If you sent the legalised documents to your school, which one did you submit for your visa?

And that's what I intend to submit at the embassy when I apply.

Re: Spanish Student Visas by ManCiCi1: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2016
@zendman and @obycindy any contact yet?

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by obycindy: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2016
@mancic nothing yet.I don't know what to do.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by zendman: 8:03am On Sep 28, 2016
cool
Re: Spanish Student Visas by obycindy: 9:18am On Sep 28, 2016
Please someone should help me with email address of embassy. (visa departament)
Re: Spanish Student Visas by ManCiCi1: 9:20am On Sep 28, 2016
We'll keep waiting, hopefully good news would come by soon. It is well.
obycindy:
@mancic nothing yet.I don't know what to do.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by ManCiCi1: 9:23am On Sep 28, 2016
cog.lagos.vis@maec.es
obycindy:
Please someone should help me with email address of embassy. (visa departament)
Re: Spanish Student Visas by zendman: 11:33am On Sep 28, 2016
You guys should forget those people and seek for God's intervention in prayers. That's all I can say for now. wink

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by ManCiCi1: 10:45am On Sep 29, 2016
Good news cheesy cheesy I was called late last night to pick up my passport and visa this morning which I have done. But they said I have to redo my PCC (the pink slip; authenticate at FA and Legalize at the embassy) before leaving cos it'll be requested in school, it expired 26th.
So I guess one has to do PCC close to when one is applying for visa for those going through this process.

@1andonly thanks for starting this thread and frequently helping out, you've really been of great help. And thank you house for everything. God bless you all and I wish everyone smooth processing throughout your application.

@zendman and @obycindy how far?

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Student Visas by objifeanyi: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2016
ManCiCi1:
Good news cheesy cheesy I was called late last night to pick up my passport and visa this morning which I have done. But they said I have to redo my PCC (the pink slip; authenticate at FA and Legalize at the embassy) before leaving cos it'll be requested in school, it expired 26th.
So I guess one has to do PCC close to when one is applying for visa for those going through this process.

@1andonly thanks for starting this thread and frequently helping out, you've really been of great help. And thank you house for everything. God bless you all and I wish everyone smooth processing throughout your application.

Congrats bro, and all the best... I am in Zaragoza, feel free to touch base with me if you come around

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by zendman: 12:39pm On Sep 29, 2016
Congrat bro, that's good. I am expecting to hear from them soon by God's grace. Were you still able to make the transfer of fees? We will meet in barcelona cheesy
ManCiCi1:

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by obycindy: 5:05pm On Sep 29, 2016
@Mancic1,congratulations. Am happy for you.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by zendman: 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
obycindy:
@Mancic1,congratulations. Am happy for you.
Obycindy how far? Have u heard from them?
Re: Spanish Student Visas by obycindy: 6:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
Noooooo.I sent them mail.they said my application is being processed.
Re: Spanish Student Visas by 1andonly: 11:55pm On Sep 30, 2016
ManCiCi1:

Forget that advise. Take the next available flight to Spain because the expired PCC won't affect you one bit. I have testimony from two people to that effect.

Congrats!!!

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by 1andonly: 11:58pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hey guys that just got their visas approved might want to post a chronology of the new steps required in obtaining a visa.

Though in my opinion, your account balance matters most. Other things are just minor details that you have to meet.

2 Likes

Re: Spanish Student Visas by objifeanyi: 1:15pm On Oct 02, 2016
1andonly:
Hey guys that just got their visas approved might want to post a chronology of the new steps required in obtaining a visa.

Though in my opinion, your account balance matters most. Other things are just minor details that you have to meet.

Well I will say nothing has changed from the steps described earlier. The only thing I will mentioned again! again!! and again!!! is to start early at least 3.5 months before your intended date of travel. Be sure to have visited the embassy for legalization 3.5 months before your travel date. Whilst by timeline I did mine in less than 3 months my bane was visiting 2 months before my travel date. Had I visited at least a month earlier the situation would have been different.

Also worthy of mentioning is that you have to gather all your docs before this 3.5 months period.

1 Like

Re: Spanish Student Visas by zendman: 9:23pm On Oct 06, 2016
E don happen grin grin grin @1andonly, objifeanyi, mancici1, una thank you very much grin grin grin tell the king of Spain to please spread red carpet for me at barca airport. Also tell Messi am on my way grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Spanish Student Visas by objifeanyi: 11:25am On Oct 07, 2016
zendman:
E don happen grin grin grin @1andonly, objifeanyi, mancici1, una thank you very much grin grin grin tell the king of Spain to please spread red carpet for me at barca airport. Also tell Messi am on my way grin grin

Congrats man, I am very pleased for you at least the wait and struggle is over...

Hopefully we will all connect here in Spain someday... Safe flight bro and all the best in your studies

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (41) (Reply)

STUDY IN BULGARIA / Being Black In Berlin/germany / Tell Us About The City Where You Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.