Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,943 members, 7,806,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman (25268 Views)

Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by khanye(m): 7:07pm On Jan 30, 2009
tosinaded@:

no make i vex o khanye!!!!!
wut are u saying
persn win rap album of the year u still dey ask question!!!!!

u say i aint about money but skill!!! were u deaf wen modey was saying shit about maintain aving more money and cocoa yam head and bla bla?
is that part of skill??
rubbish!!!!!!

mode is lost!!!!!!

u dey yab say maintain get money pass person meanwhile that person get money pass u!!!!!
isnt that funny?

u dey mad angry
na which album him use win em shey ruggedbarber na 2008 album
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by kaypumpin2(m): 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2009
khanye:

Java no dey around. Rugged should stop going through the media to reply a diss track.
Mode never did. We talking about skill he's talking about money.
What's RUgged achievement last year   Blinx ansa this.

It's just funny that you guyz are saying all kinda shit about mode.
Let's leave the money,cloth,cars talk out of this.
Mode will devour 20 Rugheadman.

Khanye son,i swear down I would have disregarded this but your man Mode dignify the shiznit with a line in his track talking about Maintain is richer.Now let's agree Maintain his,at what point should his name creep in and why?
Inferences(IMO) from Mode 9's line of i have incriminating stuff on you and blah blah is that Rugged made his bucks from "a source" apart from music,why will he,i mean Mode, in the same breathe mention Maintain that his "money making source" ain't that pure tongue grin.And don't play giddy-goat on this saying no one can say for sure if Olu's "dubious"
I still maintain the beef ish is going from implausible to mundane,they should quit it and face their promising career.

And i think Rugged killed Mode in that T.W.O post humous track for Jaye  Aboderintongue grin

tosinaded@:

just listened to the track!!! avnt listened to that track since i got the album
rugged killed it mehn!!!!

Tosin,Rugged's delivery is his forte,it's the reason other artiste with better lyrics on the track sound monotous.
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 7:11pm On Jan 30, 2009
khanye u are an ass!!!!!!
u said wut did he achieve last year?
he won the album of the year!!!!!
no need to sound dumb toprove a point ok!!!!!!
albums rleased last year will get awards this year
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by kaypumpin2(m): 7:20pm On Jan 30, 2009
Khanye,
What part of "skillery" is cocoyam head,Maintain is richer!, head warmer in the blazing sun ?I mean in that death blow-track,where were the punch-lines,metaphors et al that Mode is known for?Are these lines he spat akin to killing a "wack emcee" with puncher and sicker lines"?or does it in any way make him address the true-hip-hop,crux-of-the matter-at-hand better than Rugged?

And yeah Ruggedy baba album  won him the rap album of the year in the same HHW award that Mode won lyricist of the year.

A continious beef tantrum will surely make one of them win the battle,and the other,win the war.Enough said!

tosinaded@:

khanye u are an ass!!!!!!
u said wut did he achieve last year?
he won the album of the year!!!!!
no need to sound dumb toprove a point ok!!!!!!
albums rleased last year will get awards this year

That explains the whole reason he won last year!
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by skfa1: 7:29pm On Jan 30, 2009
some musicians are funny sha, u see person dey make name,make money and stuffs like that, intstead of u to try to make it too u are busy making mouth.

One thing i quite understand about this death blow is that it helps to make urself popular, rugeddman did it to Idris long time ago and he is well known now, and left it, as a matter of fact ruggedman is now a friend with Idris. BUT bros modey don tey for the industry hin still dey do death blow. He need to change his style for now, he is not a newbie in the music industry.

I like  both of them, but you have to take Naija music to another level.Not all this Beef that wount take you anywhere.
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by allboyz(m): 7:31pm On Jan 30, 2009
DEATH BLOW 2 will kill Rugged o0o. . . .

with all this Fraud info im hearing about him . . .if M9 got all this. . .EFFC might just hook someone . . .
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by Sauron1: 7:33pm On Jan 30, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Khanye,
What part of "skillery" is cocoyam head,Maintain is richer!, head warmer in the blazing sun ?I mean in that death blow-track,where were the punch-lines,metaphors et al that Mode is known for?Are these lines he spat akin to killing a "wack emcee" with puncher and sicker lines"?or does it in any way make him address the true-hip-hop,crux-of-the matter-at-hand better than Rugged?

Touche. . . . . .

The Deathblow nonsense was watery. . . . . . .It's like a child throwing temper tantrums.
Letz face it. . . . . . .I know more than half a dozen cats on NL that would pound Mode-9 to a pulp.
Cocoyam head?? How is he different to Flowshow??
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

Cocoyam head?? How is he different to Flowshow??
free my guy o
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by MrCrackles(m): 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2009
Dis is turning into something else! grin
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by Sauron1: 7:42pm On Jan 30, 2009
tosinaded@:

free my guy o

I am innocent!!!!
Meanwhile. . . . . .I was watching Hi-TV today and i saw this babe(Kel) dropping Freestyles on Jimmy's jump off.
She's not bad. . . . .Her delivery is top draw and she spits FIRE.
Who is Kel??
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

Dis is turning into something else! grin
common cover ya mouth!!!
na war o cheesy

~Sauron~:

I am innocent!!!!
Meanwhile. . . . . .I was watching Hi-TV today and i saw this babe(Kel) dropping Freestyles on Jimmy's jump off.
She's not bad. . . . .Her delivery is top draw and she spits FIRE.
Who is Kel??

dropped a party single last year!!!!
she good!!!!
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by skfa1: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2009
MrCrackles  are u ok? Happy new year  cheesy  wink
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by MrCrackles(m): 7:47pm On Jan 30, 2009
skfa1:

MrCrackles  are u ok? Happy new year  cheesy  wink

Very good dude, happy new year! wink
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by Sauron1: 7:49pm On Jan 30, 2009
tosinaded@:

dropped a party single last year!!!!
she good!!!!

I agree she's good.

There are other decent artistes too.
Who is Virus(a party song--Another Shape n Nuthing Mega). . . . .He said Rugged/Mode9 should take their beef to the streetz
He also said he wants to shag D'Banj's wife. . . . . . . .He is not too dope but he's got the style n swagger.
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by DaPhoenix(f): 7:52pm On Jan 30, 2009
Who are those two flops?
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by khanye(m): 7:57pm On Jan 30, 2009
Sauron is talking some senses now grin grin grin grin

Sauron what d deal
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 7:59pm On Jan 30, 2009
khanye:

Sauron is talking some senses now grin grin grin grin

Sauron what d deal

ure unbelievable!!!!!
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by khanye(m): 8:03pm On Jan 30, 2009
tosinaded@:

ure unbelievable!!!!!

WHat's ur problem boy
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 8:09pm On Jan 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

That was smokin. . . . . . .I think the babe killed it. . . .
I felt the power of her lyrics more than M.I.

she's def good!!!!!! hip hop is growing fast in naija
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by kaypumpin2(m): 8:17pm On Jan 30, 2009
Sauron,

I think your villanous character and nomenclatures since you joined NL aptly describes your personae.And it explains why you support rifely "under-rated" entities most times.How can you ever mutter than Kels killed that track and not M.I?Well it is your opinion,and err'1 is entitled to one.

Have you listened to "contradiction"?
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by Sauron1: 8:23pm On Jan 30, 2009
kay_pumpin:

Sauron,
I think your villanous character and nomenclatures since you joined NL aptly describes your personae.And it explains why you support rifely "under-rated" entities most times.How can you ever mutter than Kels killed that track and not M.I?Well it is your opinion,and err'1 is entitled to one.

I don't understand what this is all about.

All i said was. . . . .On the particular track Tosinaded@ posted, Kel murdered the beats.
I am more about the [b]most engaging[/b]voice on a track. . . . .
Kel is blessed with one talent. . . . . .She makes the audience want to listen to what she is saying(even if it's gibberish).
Few rappers have that gift, most don't. This is not to say she's better than M-I. but i think she sonned M-I on that track.

Have you listened to "contradiction"?

I would search for it.
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by MrCrackles(m): 8:25pm On Jan 30, 2009
tosinaded@:

she's def good!!!!!! hip hop is growing fast in naija

Yeah true, but the pace, it could take a lifetime!
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by DaPhoenix(f): 8:31pm On Jan 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

SINNER!!!! angry

lol What is my sin?
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 8:41pm On Jan 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

Yeah true, but the pace, it could take a lifetime!
who cares
the koko is that its growing positively
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by Bamsyle(m): 8:50pm On Jan 30, 2009
Y'all could keep hittin' on yo' keyboards at the speed of lightning. . .

Argue from now till the Sun goes down. . .

Both cats, though could be better, are good.

I smell A PERSONAL VENDETTA from a poster in here. . .
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by Czarskit(m): 12:59am On Jan 31, 2009
The 'Beef Strategy' is as old as rap music. It contributed to the growth of stars like Eminem, 50 cent and countless others including Rugged Himself.
And here he is talking bull shit in some interview. He should grab his mic & head for the studios if he knows what's good for him. Afterall he started the 'beef' thing when he fried Rasqie, Eedris & Maintain on his track. Now he meets his match & decides to chicken out?
He'll forever be a coward if he doesn't diss Mode on a track. What Bull Shit!
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by A40(m): 2:18am On Jan 31, 2009
He should put his money where his mouth is and drop that shit on wax he has replied Mode a few times why is he too busy to do it now?Rugged also took the beef route to success so what is he on about Payback is a biatch jare

Rugged is good though but i think he is feeling himself too much he should be thinking of going international with his craft and not dropping a bunch of dumbed down party tracks! he is better than that! listening to his past guest appearances and his Thy Album come album only shows that he has dropped down a few notches.He has the stage presence and more variety and flexibility with his flow he should drop the whole i saved the industry bullshit and put out good music
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by Taurusbull: 7:41am On Jan 31, 2009
[size=15pt]Damn, I would love to be a superstar oneday so critics can write about me this much![/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kizz Daniel Ft. Davido – 'One Ticket' (Video) / African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries / DOWNLOAD MP3: Quavo Ft. Normani & Davido – Swing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.