Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:21 PM

'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman - Music/Radio (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman (25277 Views)

Modenine Accuses Nairaland Of Destructive Criticisms / Who's Got Lyrics: Ruggedman Or Modenine? / Eedris Abdukareem or Ruggedman: Who Would You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by kosovo(m): 11:49pm On Feb 02, 2009
i laugh in pidgin
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by smurf1(f): 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 11:57pm On Feb 02, 2009
smurf wassup
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by smurf1(f): 12:33am On Feb 03, 2009
And i missed it too oh, well im back now. so i need to sit back and be fully entertained i take it??
LOLZ! wink grin
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 12:38am On Feb 03, 2009
i c uve lost ur kissing skillz grin
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by Sauron1: 12:38am On Feb 03, 2009
bgees:

It seems Sauron has been given what doesn't belong to him. And he is being attackd for it.

Dejiariyo should better come back and make things clear. How is he sure that MAGNUM is SAURON?

I heard MAGNUM when he came out. I don't know what SAURON  looks like but i dont have to be a wiz to know he isn't magnum.

Why bovver yourself with these bastards. . . . . .That is their way of planning a sneak weak attack.
U can tell these guys are the ninnies i have dealt with on the rap battle section and they can't compete with ma penmanship.
What do u expect from them?? Before u know it, they will say i am Eedris Abdulkareem
Fokasibe is FLOWSHOW. . . . .I exposed his bastard ass when he was caught stealing rhymes on AHH.
To get back at me, he registered on AHH as Sauron and lifted Ibime's lyrics on NL in AHH just to accuse me for BITING(Lame isn't it??)

MAGNUM?? They should try Colt or Revolver.
U will be better off ignoring these plonkers(Java, Dejiariyo, Fokasibe, Bamsyle, Khanye, Kosovo and others).
They are cowards, spineless and brainless with no nous.
Let em keep hating while i keep dropping subliminal lyrics on their gay-asses.
2 words: I'm out!!!
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by smurf1(f): 12:43am On Feb 03, 2009
tosinaded@:

i c uve lost ur kissing skillz grin
Yes oh, they are very costly naw. Hence the restriction, is only for my wink
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by rockyfela(m): 12:45am On Feb 03, 2009
na waoo which day i post this topic? shitt 7 pages damn,
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by unix4real1(m): 3:52am On Feb 03, 2009
I don`t think there is sense in saying Mode 9 is broke undecided he`s been in the game for years yet he still keeping it real till date. He might not be living large but he still comfortable. Some even said he has no crib sad they should be able to come up with name of brigde you saw him sleeping under then i`ll know you have a good point. I see no reason why Rugged man is calling Mode 9 bastard because Eedris and co didn`t use such words against him way back in 2003 when he was using them to rise to the top.

RugHead, is high time to believe that what goes around comes around. grin
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by dyabman(m): 4:09am On Feb 03, 2009
what up with my man again , baba mi Ruggedi baba , Happen ,

and whos hating fifty,
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by DBR: 8:14am On Feb 03, 2009
It's so lame, that interview was a weaklin' move. Rugged has been dissin M-9 hasnt he?.
Rugged was d one who asked for a blatant diss from M-9. M-9 gives him one and now he's acting busy?.
But when he did all his own disses and replys to Talkin to u and needed the help of Durella he wasnt busy?
Ok, he saw that Bangin wasnt as effective enuff to tackle Talkin to u so i guess his courage to reply DeathBlow is waverin.
Dont ask for war is u aint ready for war. And wat kind of a "celebrity" will call sm1 a bastard?

Diss is diss, but hurlin' abuses on interview is just so reflective of ones degraded mind.A big character flaw.
When M-9 was interviewed wat did he say?
He said "son disrespected me, , " he never used abusive language.
He knows it's a lyrical ishhh. U got probs enter the booth and prove urself.
When we battle in NL we say stuff, but outside NL battle cypher it will be lack of decorum to spew some stuff.

All the rantin bout money has always been it, and yea Ruggedy aint got much, from where?
How many of u here is wearing or wld wear a 20thSept clothes, i kno he rocks shows but
how many shows did he perform in this past year?.
How much does he command per show? What ads has he done for any major brand in 9ja,
wat endorsement? Outside 9ja shore wat has he done,is he recognised when other Hiphop artistes are doin stuff.

Now is there sense in the fact that a fellow artiste will fly M-9 to Italy and back and pay for accomodation, feeding and all
other expenses and pay him 100 waeva per show? Which fellow rap artist can do that as a business move talk less of as charity? Even Ruggedy who claims to be d highest paid rap artist and all the money he boasts about can he AFFORD to do that? Ruggedy is fast losin' ma respect for him. im so disappointed.
oNe
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by Bamsyle(m): 10:45am On Feb 03, 2009
@Eldee

Nah bruv
Bout the Nas thingy, c'mon you can't call that Nas' beef
The whole track was Nas playing down the whole beef thing
Remember

'They don't want beef, they're vegetarian' or sumn like the in that same song
That was Nas telling 50 to chill, not a beef track
And did you see the many interviews where Nas stated that he wasn't going to reply??

Yeah Yeah, I agree with you - to some extent. You really can't call that a Nas beef. Cos Nas alluded in a lot of interviews that he ain't on 50's level. He particularly stated in an interview "I need a good opponent to go after, then it's all good" I think we're saying the same thang. Just that I got the impression you were saying Nas never replied 50 at all. Hence the emboldened part of his lyrics that I posted (for the avoidance of doubt - so you can know he was replying 50). You know 50 called him a sucka for love . . .

C'mon, JayZ's naturally cocky, he's been dissing anonymous people since heaven knows when
Listen to his latest single, Jocking JayZ and tell me who he's talking about
For a beef to be taken as direct, you either use nameplay, quote the rapper or at least refer to him

Listen to Oh My God on the Kingdom Come album and see the amount of coded lines there
Beef is so easy, you either diss or don't diss at all, there's no standing in the middle

I quite agree here too but I'm convinced his verse on Hustlin' was an indirect shot at Cam'ron. Jay does that a lot (taking indirect shots) - he's a good subliminal puncher.

In Jockin Jay-Z, he was dissing Noel Gallagher. There was this Glastonbury Festival incident with Noel Gallagher who stated that Jay-Z didn’t deserve to headline the show. The Oasis lynchpin claimed that it was wrong for a hip-hop act to be booked to headline an event originally meant for traditional guitar acts. In the song, Jay spat:

That bloke from Oasis said I couldn't play guitar
Somebody shoulda told him I'm a f***in' Rockstar
Today is gonna be the day
That I'm gonna throw it back to you

@b-gees

bgees:

Bamsyle,
u disappoint me o! If u give dejiariyo 's rant any thought. IMO dejiariyo is hawking his silly ideas and some people are actually buying it just because they are on the Mode 9 side.

Hey dawg, if you read my post again; you'll see I stated that dejiariyo should follow his convictions. I advised him to keep believing what he believes. 'Twas about the whole argument thingy. I mean, how can one silly ape just keep hittin' his keyboard and posting rubbish just to convince everyone that Mode is wack? Those who can read between the lines would easily know that this animal has a score to settle - he's not analyzin' nada. I've said it many times on this forum that Mode's got a lot of work to do on delivery but to generally label him as wack? C'mon you know that's lame . . .

Also, I stated "We might be getting close to knowing the truth". I never said that I swallowed dejiariyo's theory - hook, line and sinker. I mean - 'bout the Magnum thingy. But the fact remains that the monkey under reference here is criticizin' Mode based on a personal beef. It's as clear as noonday. You need no prophet to tell you that. I don't need to know who the monkey is. Whether or not he's Magnum or not, the beef in his posts is so real you could almost touch it. That's why I saw and still see an element of truth in what deji said. . .

We ain't kids in here. The monkey should try his lame-ass moves on a bunch of 6-8 year olds. Here, we don't buy that sh*t.
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by blinx(m): 11:06am On Feb 03, 2009
To tell u guys the truth, i dont think Magnum has done any thing to any body here. U all cant be heeping insults on another fellow cos some one on NL said Sauron = Magnum. I cant remenber Magnum ever dissing Mode so all u Mode fan should stop this nonsense. The person u have problem with is Sauron not Magnum. Do u guys know who blinx is? What if some tells u dat blinx is Paul Play. What will u all Mode fans do? Start insulting Paul Play when u'er not even sure Blinx is Paul Play. It's all these gulibility of our thats making all these artist take us for a ride.
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by khanye(m): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2009
@ blinx

Read the thread well from the first post and you will understand. cool
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by bgees(m): 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2009
@bamsyle,

then i didn't read ur previous post well enough.
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by Bamsyle(m): 1:12pm On Feb 03, 2009
Aiight man, you ma bruv anytime wink
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by ofokasibe: 1:27pm On Feb 03, 2009
Bamsyle:

Aiight man, you ma bruv anytime wink

thats the spirit. show some love dawgs .
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by blinx(m): 1:30pm On Feb 03, 2009
@Khanye

I've read it all but i still cant understand why some people are attacking Magnum, save for the fact that some one said that abusive Sauron = Magnum and every Mode fan started attacking Magnum. Please what i'm i missing? U dont have to throw ur weight around so much b4 teaching me. I just want to learn. So tell me.
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by lysaa(f): 3:34pm On Feb 03, 2009
what if Sauron = magnum so what?
mofos should start up a thread on that rather than drift away from this word war btw modey and ruggedy. tongue
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by lalaboi(m): 11:10am On Feb 12, 2009
Thread opened. . . . . . . .

I dont want to comment on sauron magnum ish. . . . .
But, guyz. . . . .anyone could put words together and call me eedris abdukarim with no proof. . . .
i dont believe sauron is magnum. . . . .i didnt say you lots shouldnt believe it. . . . . . .
Anywayz. . . . . .This thread is about Ruggedman and mode9. . . .so lets keep it at that. . . . .
No sauron Magnum ish please. . . . . . .create another thread if u want. . . . .
Pls avoid using foul languages. . . . , And finally post ON TOPIC
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by khanye(m): 11:49am On Feb 12, 2009
DBR:

[b]It's so lame, that interview was a weaklin' move. Rugged has been dissin M-9 hasnt he?.
Rugged was d one who asked for a blatant diss from M-9. M-9 gives him one and now he's acting busy?.
But when he did all his own disses and replys to Talkin to u and needed the help of Durella he wasnt busy?
Ok, he saw that Bangin wasnt as effective enuff to tackle Talkin to u so i guess his courage to reply DeathBlow is waverin.

Dont ask for war is u aint ready for war. And wat kind of a "celebrity" will call sm1 a bastard?

Diss is diss, but hurlin' abuses on interview is just so reflective of ones degraded mind.A big character flaw.
When we battle in NL we say stuff, but outside NL battle cypher it will be lack of decorum to spew some stuff.

All the rantin bout money has always been it, and yea Ruggedy aint got much, from where?
How many of u here is wearing or wld wear a 20thSept clothes, i kno he rocks shows but
how many shows did he perform in this past year?.
How much does he command per show? What ads has he done for any major brand in 9ja,
wat endorsement? Outside 9ja shore wat has he done,is he recognised when other Hiphop artistes are doin stuff.

Now is there sense in the fact that a fellow artiste will fly M-9 to Italy and back and pay for accomodation, feeding and all
other expenses and pay him 100 waeva per show? Which fellow rap artist can do that as a business move talk less of as charity? Even Ruggedy who claims to be d highest paid rap artist and all the money he boasts about can he AFFORD to do that? Ruggedy is fast losin' ma respect for him. im so disappointed.
oNe[/b]

Word!!!!
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by ofokasibe: 12:49pm On Feb 12, 2009
lalaboi:

Thread opened. . . . . . . .

I dont want to comment on sauron magnum ish. . . . .
But, guyz. . . . .anyone could put words together and call me eedris abdukarim with no proof. . . .
i dont believe sauron is magnum. . . . .i didnt say you lots shouldnt believe it. . . . . . .
Anywayz. . . . . .This thread is about Ruggedman and mode9. . . .so lets keep it at that. . . . .
No sauron Magnum ish please. . . . . . .create another thread if u want. . . . .
Pls avoid using foul languages. . . . , And finally post ON TOPIC

good move lalaboi, but who asked you to reopen the thread?? u see say nairaland became dry since u closed it abi?
shioo, nice work anyway. i wont hesitate to flog you with cane and i wont hesitate to praise u if u do good. -ruggedman

@all
guys , leave the sauron magnum issue for now, i will give u the go ahead to continue with it if sauron misyarns.
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by javalove(m): 2:08pm On Feb 12, 2009
@lalaboi

good move.

me i kuku no mention magnum name before. na rugheady me dey yab and wud continue to yab. i hate am.

Word!!!!!!
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by tosinaded(m): 5:54pm On Feb 12, 2009
ode oshi cheesy
he used abusive words in an interview, mode used his on a song!!!
wuts ur point
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by WarfyBoy(m): 6:46pm On Feb 12, 2009
WHEN MODY DEY YAN SINCE ALL THESE DAYS UNA KNO NO SAY IM DEY TAKE AM PERSONAL, NOW WEY RUGGED DON DEY SPILL FIRE UNA DEY YAN DUST

RUGGED ABEG PLACE WERE IM BLONG

IM TINK SAY NA YAM TO MAKE AM FOR 9JA MUSIC INDUSTRY
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by WarfyBoy(m): 6:50pm On Feb 12, 2009
EVEN 2SHOT TRY USE STYLE HELP MODY FOR ONE OF HIS TRACK "FAST MONEY" 2SHOT TLK SAY "4GET HARD CORE" U KNO FIT SELL HARD CORE 4 DIS COUNTRY" IF U NID BIT GI MEET TERY G" IF U NID SONG EXPO MEET 2SHOT"

Y IS IT SOO DIFF FOR MODE 9 TO _STAND DT HE CANNT MAKE A DYM WIT HARDCORE
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by DBR: 8:15am On Feb 13, 2009
Owkaiiyy, so we must all compulsorily do and listen to "softcore".
And the reason is cos IT WONT SELL, wonderful!
But if it wuld sell in 9ja, it wuldda been ok?
So every artiste must aim for mass market, hmmm, ok.
The person that shud be concerned most is M-9.
2short was doi hardcore too, but it bothers him that
he wasnt SELLING, or known so he switched, good for him.
It doent bother M-9, he's doin wat he loves the way he loves to do it.
Ok he aint gettin mass market sales and recognition, but his
target audience are feelin him, so wats the issue.
All the artistes hav conscience, those who dumb down and
those who gets fullfiled for doin wat is true to their heart.
I feel both the artist, but i know who i RESPECT of the 2 also.
oNe
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by blinx(m): 10:29am On Feb 13, 2009
@DBR
I believe dis thread was resurected to afford some people the chance to talk more about Mode cos obviosly Mode topic is dieing a natural death. Dat said, i also think u made sense when u said we all dont have to go softcore. Mode is reaching his target audience with hardcore. What i dont understand is why Mode cant concentrate on satisfying those his target market to the fullest. Why go after Rugged? Or are u trying to tell me that part of what he has to do to satisfy his audience was to attack Rugged. He should have left Rugged to keep giving those wack tracks to us the shoe makers and mechanics. We were really loving it and still loving it.
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by coolguyz(m): 11:07am On Feb 13, 2009
pls who sed modo ddnt try his hands on putting wat the street can feel in his dented rap music career? tell me wat nigerian girlz track was meant to achieve for him (applause from the street abi?), heard anoda pidgin track he dd like dt and i can only laaf at his wacked attempt embarassed. but nt to worry, i think he's stepping up at least thanx to dj jimmy, his drop in definition collabo was felt a lil than all the album he ever has recorded put togeda grin grin grin.

just hope the M[/b]umushious [b]ODE will learn nt to trade where u dont fit, and when next u see him tell him to take care of his body odour, a close associate in a radio statn sed d guy sweat sooo much under his armpits, and d close-up smell is serious stench grin grin grin.

wt due respect to ur conscience, which face would u rather hv on billboards a burnt shapeless baboon look-alike decked in unfitted attires over engineers' safety boots. visit their sites and see posers and compare for yaself too

take a poll on the street, i doubt if anyone still remember any track from his earlier albums, the pentium ix diss is lost already while ehen pt1, big bros and peace or war diss tracks are still fresh in all naija fans memories as a turning point. same way this deathblow (he had almost 8 diss tracks dedicated to a single person) will fizzle out while banging will not only be rocking airwaves but dancehalls as well,

we BANGING si won leti
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by coolguyz(m): 11:14am On Feb 13, 2009
@blinx

pls help me BANG it like s*x into their ears.

even with BOMB for dem body, dem still no fit BLOW up

we don teach am lesson, we happy say he listen (trying to do the local stuff just that abinibi is far from ability) now na tym to feel free like person wey just come from prison

we loving this guy no be small, ''The name is still RUGGED let the GAMES begin, (una never plenty reach)''

cool
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by DBR: 11:50am On Feb 13, 2009
@
blinx
i get u, but that M-9 is "going after" rugeddy is wat i dont think it's right.
For watever reason Ruggedy felt M-9 was takin shots at him however subliminaly.
M-9 has also been a rcipient of Ruggedy subliminals as well.
So to me it's not about who's goin after who.
Whateva issue they later had that the beef became obvious to all is another thing.
But as per the topic of the thread., wat im sayin is this:
ruggedy has always said the subliminal aint enuff,that M-9 shud be
blatant bout the beef thingy. Remember M-9 once spat: "we can tossle in
the open but subliminals are better
" Now M-9 went blatant at Ruggedy's request
and Ruggedy is sayin he aint got time for beef. he aint replyin' when he's been dolin and replyin
earlier , wether directed at him or not. And mind u, M-9 has always maintained
that "this is not beef, it's lyrical vendetta" M-9 doesnt have any issues wit Ruggedy
save lyrical stuff, not money, not fame. It's ruggedy that digressed it to it's present status.

oNe
Re: 'modenine Is A Bastard And Will Die A Pauper' ----ruggedman by khanye(m): 12:00pm On Feb 13, 2009
@ coolguyz

Mode will murder Rughead anytime anyday.
Aint got to start the topic all over again
U just wasting your time making noise about the banging track.
The track is wack like eedris' oko ashewo.
Rughead told 9 not to be a coward and do something
straight at him he did now your crying boy is even scared of replying.
He started the beef thing.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

African Artistes With The Most UK Singles Chart Entries / DOWNLOAD MP3: Quavo Ft. Normani & Davido – Swing / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Releases “Get Busy” Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.