Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,071 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Read These Testimonies To Boost Your Faith. Remain Bless And U Are Invited. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Read These Testimonies To Boost Your Faith. Remain Bless And U Are Invited. (671 Views)

Why Your FAITH No Longer Works. / Read These Testimonies To Boost Your Faith. Remain Bless And U Are Invited. / Read These Testimonies To Boost Your Faith. Remain Bless And U Are Invited. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Read These Testimonies To Boost Your Faith. Remain Bless And U Are Invited. by tunji09(m): 9:54am On Apr 17, 2015
Supernatural Exemption!

“On July 6,2014, on my way home from church, the holy spirit instructed me to play track 17 of the march 2014 audio CD message titled, Covenant Day of long life. In the message, the bishop rebuked the spirit of death and declared that there shall be no weeping in any family this tear. I believed the prophecy and prayed for my family.
When I got home, I received a call from my aunty amidst tears. She said my nephew fell from the balcony of a four story building where they live and had been taken to the hospital. Immediately, I told her that all would be well. I took the midst of the year anointing oil and the mantle, and went to the hospital. When I got there, I anointed his head, placed the mantle on him, prayed and left. When I returned, the boy looked at his mother and said, “Mummy”! I immediately, I told them that the spirit of God had healed him, and that he is just left with cuts and bruises. He was taken for an x-ray, but no fracture was discovered. The following day, we went for a scan, and he had no internal bleeding. I give all the glory to God…O.Orji

Join us this Sunday@ Covenant Day of Long life, April 19, 2015 @ Faith Tabernacle KM 10, Idiroko road, Ota Canaanland, Ota-Lagos!
Service schedule: 6:00am, 7:50am, 9:40am, 11:30am. Also watch live “http://www.davidoyedepoministries.org/mediacenter/

Plague of death Destroyed by the anointing oil!
“In my family, we are four boys and seven girls. In year 2000, the devil struck and killed one of my siblings. In 2002, he killed another one. In 2004, the devil struck again and someone also died. Then, a member of the family said it never occurred like that in the past. So, they decided to make enquiries. In their findings, it was discovered that somebody placed a curse on my family, which led to the death of a family member, every two years, as they pondered on the findings; another family member died in May 2006. Then, I came to canaanland and walked round the tabernacle seven times, I said, Lord, why should I belong to this family and my brothers and sisters are dying every two years? The lord said, nothing happen on its own, but things are made to happen. He also said that I should go to the village and exercise my divine authority.
Before I left Lagos, I remembered the anointing oil in my wardrobe, which the bishop blessed in 2003 and also declared that ‘No matter how long you might have stayed in a foreign land, make sure a drop of that oil touch your family soil.’ So, I went with the oil. I anointed everywhere. I went to the toilet and said, Satan, if you are here in this toilet, an end has come to the killing my brothers and sisters. Enough is enough! So, I emptied the bottled of the anointing oil inside the system. From May 27, 2006 when I anointed that place till date, nobody had died in my family. To God be all the glory!..Ukoh.A

Premature Death Terminated!
“I joined this commission in the year 2000 by the leading of the holy spirit. For the first two days of Shiloh 2010, I lacked concentration because I was at the viewing Centre. However, on the third day, the bishop said that everyone at the viewing Centre should focus as if they are at the main Centre. Then, I told myself that was for me. Meanwhile, I believed God to terminate the premature death that occurred in my family every year. In 2009, it was my turn but God averted it. While at the viewing Centre during the shiloh2010, I said, God, you did it for me in 2009; you will do it again because death is the main concern in our family.
On the third day of Shiloh 2010, as bishop said we should focus, I prayed against premature death. The pastor at the viewing Centre said, the chain of premature death on somebody’s waist is broken! Indeed, that day, I felt a chain fall off my waist and till today, we have not gathered for burial ceremonies. To God be all the glory!....Elizabeth, J. (LFC, Guinea Conakry)

Healed of Hole In the heart!
“I joined this commission through the invitation of a former Muslim brother. Previously, I was diagnosed with a hole In my heart, but that brother assured me that I would be healed within three month and I , believed him. In one of the services, the bishop quoted Exodus 23:25, and said, Mark that scripture as your certificate, because a time will come in this church when some people will celebrate many years of not going to the hospital or laying their back on hospital beds. “At that point, I was dying but I said to myself, I have to join service units.” So, I joined crowd control unit (ccu). As soon as I started serving, God change my story. Today, May 4, 2014, made it 14 years of not having anything to do with drugs or laying my back on any hospital bed. Praise The Lord!”….Omowunmi. O.
Re: Read These Testimonies To Boost Your Faith. Remain Bless And U Are Invited. by davidbanner(m): 10:13am On Apr 17, 2015
hallelujah!!!!!!! God reigns...

(1) (Reply)

Pray For South Africa / Be A Soul Winner! / The Salvation Army Celebrates 150th Anniversary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.