Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,946 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:26 PM

Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. (7072 Views)

I Want To Marry Farano. / Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. / I Love Rokiatu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by FLAWLES(f): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2015
Mhizkel:
You guyz should stop bashing the Op..He is only trying to catching fun..Besides, no one was forced to open the thread...*Nigerians taking things too serious since Adam ate the forbidden fruit*...
.i don't still understand wat u talking abt; :/ ;oh are u indirectly asking for sm1 to open dz kin yeye thread for ur head?see as much as i hate beefin my fellow girls(ya forcing me)babe na this kin tin de mk NL go weak,sincerely de wrote abt tiz tin yesterday;Nawao;am not speaking for Rukiatu or Farano(i just hate the part which he said"The rest of US are low class and beneath dem"Come u de crazeE?who ll allow such insult;if no be say OP na my friend(em know d rest) ?
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Menace2Society(m): 12:00pm On Apr 17, 2015
queenbetty1:
Thanks hun..
PM faster wink wanna run with u
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
queenbetty1:
Okay i will surprise you

Going for gym

[img]http://h6.abload.de/img/0382_s7tr.gif[/img]
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Menace2Society:
PM faster wink wanna run with u
bad guy!!!!!!! repent n b baptize
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Mhizkel(f): 12:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
FLAWLES:
.i don't still understand wat u talking abt; :/ ;oh are u indirectly asking for sm1 to open dz kin yeye thread for ur head?see as much as i hate beefin my fellow girls(ya forcing me)babe na this kin tin de mk NL go weak,sincerely de wrote abt tiz tin yesterday;Nawao;am not speaking for Rukiatu or Farano(i just hate the part which he said"The rest of US are low class and beneath dem"Come u de crazeE?who ll allow such insult;if no be say OP na my friend(em know d rest) ?
Don't you get it?He is just seeking for attention and oh yea, he got it! Forget about d part where he said 'The rest of us are low class and beneath them'...When u know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by FLAWLES(f): 12:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mhizkel:
You guyz should stop bashing the Op..He is only trying to catching fun..Besides, no one was forced to open the thread...*Nigerians taking things too serious since Adam ate the forbidden fruit*...
.i de vex
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by pressplay55: 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
FLAWLES:
.Daddy am not happy with tiz thread;doz girls ya talking abt will jus b looking at u like MUMU na(shey u see dey din even encourage you)ion like et jooor
tempted to open a thread, telling everybody how beautiful FLAWLES is......
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by queenbetty1(f): 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lol
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Mhizkel(f): 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
FLAWLES:
.i de vex
Ndo, no vex biko..oya take Ice creamsmiley
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by FLAWLES(f): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
pressplay55:

tempted to open a thread, telling everybody how beautiful FLAWLES is......
.oga;control ur DiCck b4 i smash ur brain
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by FLAWLES(f): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mhizkel:

Ndo, no vex biko..oya take Ice creamsmiley
.see temptation;oya tanks
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by pressplay55: 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
FLAWLES:
.oga;control ur DiCck b4 i smash ur brain
just lost control
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by tosyne2much(m): 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
stephenqueen:
I think we should all go on 7days fasting and prayer here in romance section,don't ask me why you all know.
Pastor alberto2k over to you sir
hahaha cheesy
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Mhizkel(f): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
FLAWLES:
.see temptation;oya tanks
U welcum..hope u enjoyed it?
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by FLAWLES(f): 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
MrNL:
a swear,u fyn pass em
.tanks
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by queenbetty1(f): 12:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by dharay88: 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided
stop drinking i dey tell yhu. angry
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by DrAify(f): 12:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
You smart gurl
Mhizkel:

Don't you get it?He is just seeking for attention and oh yea, he got it! Forget about d part where he said 'The rest of us are low class and beneath them'...When u know your worth, no one can make you feel worthless!
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 12:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote author=Babzilla post=32815558][/quote]

What are yoy waiting for...open up that can of whoop ass
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
queenbetty1:
Okay i will surprise you

Going for gym
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Briee(f): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
babatundeizbad:

*sniffs* *sniffs* *sniffs*.... I smell jealousy

Jealous of what, his childishness?
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
agarawu23:
Why should the mods ban the op? undecided

you are condemning the Op but you also have nothing in your brain to shareundecided ban ko pan ni

majority of romance landers likes forming/claiming levels like say we send their ass.s

if the mods can't remove or hide the post few minutes after opening the tread, why shld any fuccking person complain?undecided

Na never see anythingundecided

if you are tired of NL, deactivate your account or you can jump in the Lagoon

The guy called you classless, said you are below the class of Farano and Rokiatu, and all you could say is this.
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Menace2Society(m): 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
softapple:
bad guy!!!!!!! repent n b baptize
Abeg i need that gal then i will repent cry
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by sinaj(f): 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
Kingklent:
hey babe did u call me ur psycho bae

erm...erm...

Ipledge had a gun on my temple embarassed
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by kessco(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Op, commot your haand for monkin soup ogrin
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by sinaj(f): 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
jacksparrow1207:

Better

Ps. I like that green zinc and trees in your dp cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
DrAify:
You smart gurl
N wat are u trying 2 say uhm? >: dat d op aint smart
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
sinaj:
lol

Why's she laughing?
Aint nuf funny :-
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
sinaj:

erm...erm...

Ipledge had a gun on my temple embarassed
ur temple meaning
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by stephenqueen: 4:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
hahaha cheesy
Naso na grin
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Dygeasy(m): 4:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nairaland Romance Section guys, which way?
Re: Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. by Charliiee(m): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
I still don't get the hype with this rokiatu babe, she got a fat butt but that's basically it, an ogre can have a fat butt and y'all niggas wud still thirst

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Single And Rich, You Need Female Partner from Ghana, Lagos, Imo, Abuja And Ph. / I Miss This Nairalander. / Only Lesbians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.