Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

First Bank Recruitment 2015...banking Operations Officer - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / First Bank Recruitment 2015...banking Operations Officer (3227 Views)

First Bank Nigeria Salary Scale: How Much Does First Bank Pay Staff? / How Much Does First Bank Pay Her Contract Staff? / Lacasera Shuts Down Operations; Sacks All Staff (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank Recruitment 2015...banking Operations Officer by henryuzor(m): 10:04am On Apr 17, 2015
Fellow Nairalanders,i recently applied for the position of a Banking Operations Officer with First Bank Plc,and i was sent an e-mail to update my profile with some missing information which i promptly did and resubmitted and the receipt of my e-mail was acknowledged.
I have first hand information from my coursemate that works with First bank as a core staff,that they will be recruiting a large number of staff because of the current reduction in their workforce/staff strength by a sizeable number of their staff that resigned/retired.
Please does anyone else have any information regarding the recruitment or the next stage and how soon it will be?
Re: First Bank Recruitment 2015...banking Operations Officer by zelexotunla(m): 11:29am On Apr 17, 2015
henryuzor:
Fellow Nairalanders,i recently applied for the position of a Banking Operations Officer with First Bank Plc,and i was sent an e-mail to update my profile with some missing information which i promptly did and resubmitted and the receipt of my e-mail was acknowledged.
I have first hand information from my coursemate that works with First bank as a core staff,that they will be recruiting a large number of staff because of the current reduction in their workforce/staff strength by a sizeable number of their staff that resigned/retired.
Please does anyone else have any information regarding the recruitment or the next stage and how soon it will be?
. Pls did you apply through email or through their domain site? I will like to do ASAP.
Re: First Bank Recruitment 2015...banking Operations Officer by tj0512: 11:22am On Apr 18, 2015
Am still waiting for dia mail o, any1 has any update? A friend of mine has received anoda mail from dem to complete anoda set of forms
Re: First Bank Recruitment 2015...banking Operations Officer by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 11:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
I completed mine after d deadline but still got a congratulatory mail
Re: First Bank Recruitment 2015...banking Operations Officer by RexLea1(m): 2:27am On Apr 22, 2015
I read the message after the deadline but I still made haste and supplied the required information before 6pm of that day. I think by God's grace, it will surely meet their need. Praise he the Lord for His faithfulness!
Re: First Bank Recruitment 2015...banking Operations Officer by rummmy: 7:56am On Apr 23, 2015
Pls, I applied thru their portal and I didn't get the mails for update some ppl are getimg..what could that mean?
Re: First Bank Recruitment 2015...banking Operations Officer by mancity2015: 8:08am On Apr 24, 2015
zelexotunla:
. Pls did you apply through email or through their domain site? I will like to do ASAP.
I called somebody in first bank HRoffice on wednesday to know wether they've bin calling people for intervew after the updating of profile we did on 14th,he said no dat dey re still working on it......so for now I don't think dey started calling people for interview. That's d only info I have for now
Re: First Bank Recruitment 2015...banking Operations Officer by mancity2015: 8:10am On Apr 24, 2015
zelexotunla:
I called somebody in first bank HRoffice on wednesday to know wether they've bin calling people for intervew after the updating of profile we did on 14th,he said no dat dey re still working on it......so for now I don't think dey started calling people for interview. That's d only info I have for now.
Re: First Bank Recruitment 2015...banking Operations Officer by henryuzor(m): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2015
rummmy:
Pls, I applied thru their portal and I didn't get the mails for update some ppl are getimg..what could that mean?
Check your spam and bulk mail to be sure
Re: First Bank Recruitment 2015...banking Operations Officer by henryuzor(m): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2015
RexLea1:
I read the message after the deadline but I still made haste and supplied the required information before 6pm of that day. I think by God's grace, it will surely meet their need. Praise he the Lord for His faithfulness!
Our efforts will not be in vain ijn,Amen
Re: First Bank Recruitment 2015...banking Operations Officer by chukzy4u(m): 2:04pm On May 13, 2015
hello house, any info on this job yet?

(1) (Reply)

Hi, I 'm New And I Do Not I Place A Lot In This Forums / Don't Miss Out This Vocational Skills Training At Ikorodu Lagos / Women: Better As Wives Or Friends, Not Colleagues At Work

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.