Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:37 PM

Every Man’s Weakness - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Every Man’s Weakness (7789 Views)

11 Penis Facts Every Man Must Know! / Photos: Every Man's Weakness / ***5 Ways Guys Fall Their Hands In Romance Section (Signs Of Emotional Weakness) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Man’s Weakness by CashdownNG: 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Cashdown Nigeria

Nigeria's First Online Pawnshop

visit www.cashdown.com.ng
Re: Every Man’s Weakness by Owliver(m): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
DuchessLily:
And then kunle became jobless ; D end!!!

guys been lustful since d time of Adam and Eve

If d fyn sister agrees for him, how will he take care of her?? cheesy
lala247 and ronald4lif the yern wey una dey talk for that thread see am here. The first thing this gurl thought bout was how "he will take care of her(money matter), now you see the mentality of an average naija girl? Lmaoo. @Poster pls forgive me if you find the offensive.
Re: Every Man’s Weakness by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
Owliver:
lala247 and ronald4lif the yern wey una dey talk for that thread see am here. The first thing this gurl thought bout was how "he will take care of her(money matter), now you see the mentality of an average naija girl? Lmaoo. @Poster pls forgive me if you find the offensive.

I hear u my brother its sad
Very sad
Girls be chasing mans money instead of them to work ! And make their own..
Its how man will take care of them anyway i dont blame u guys men lol .. Until the girls there change u guys would carry on treating them like object.

Make i no create topic oh lol grin
Re: Every Man’s Weakness by Owliver(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

I hear u my brother its sad
Very sad
Girls be chasing mans money instead of them to work ! And make their own..
Its how man will take care of them anyway i dont blame u guys men lol .. Until the girls there change u guys would carry on treating them like object.

Make i no create topic oh lol grin
I always feel ashamed when I notice such both online and in reality. It hurts me real bad because the broke guys won't have a match with these girls, and when they are being treated badly they cry foul. There are some few exceptions though. So when you see a guy says he wants to get the cash by all means he has a good reason to think that way.
Re: Every Man’s Weakness by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
Owliver:
I always feel ashamed when I notice such both online and in reality. It hurts me real bad because the broke guys won't have a match with these girls, and when they are being treated badly they cry foul. There are some few exceptions though. So when you see a guy says he wants to get the cash by all means he has a good reason to think that way.

Yh i get you ...

Mayb more girls should focus on themselves so even if they get a guy with money its like bonus . Both build empire together gone where the days where man does everything . Pay rent, rood, kids school fees , drop pocket money, electric etc y wont they cheat n treat women anyhow when they themselves want to sit at home an expect guys to b doing everything.. Anyway sha its my opinion lol
Re: Every Man’s Weakness by Owliver(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

Yh i get you ...

Mayb more girls should focus on themselves so even if they get a guy with money its like bonus . Both build empire together gone where the days where man does everything . Pay rent, rood, kids school fees , drop pocket money, electric etc y wont they cheat n treat women anyhow when they themselves want to sit at home an expect guys to b doing everything.. Anyway sha its my opinion lol
oya create a topic so you can do better awareness. Its you girls' campaign we niggars will be sipping our origin and osomo bitters lol.
Re: Every Man’s Weakness by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Owliver:
oya create a topic so you can do better awareness. Its you girls' campaign we niggars will be sipping our origin and osomo bitters lol.

U want make NL chics hang me ... Lol
Re: Every Man’s Weakness by Owliver(m): 2:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

U want make NL chics hang me ... Lol
Ok don't bother then. It is well
Re: Every Man’s Weakness by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
~ This is O.P's weakness not every man

some males actually prefers Xbox and movies to sex. funny . But Slim shady's Discography over this anyday for me..
Re: Every Man’s Weakness by DuchessLily(f): 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
Owliver:

Why should I find it offensive?? Taking care of a babe is d only thing naija guys think makes dem real guys. .... The reason they go.... As long as I'm taking care of her , I can have other babes, it shouldn't bother her
Re: Every Man’s Weakness by ritzytbabs(m): 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
rokiatu:
So what's your weakness then?

hmmm... if you've got a nack for gadgets, computers, games, workout sessions. then u got my weak point like silver to a werewolve grin
Re: Every Man’s Weakness by Owliver(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
DuchessLily:

Why should I find it offensive?? Taking care of a babe is d only thing naija guys think makes dem real guys. .... The reason they go.... As long as I'm taking care of her , I can have other babes, it shouldn't bother her
glad you don't find it offensive. Btw, your point is false and a lie, you girls call the shots, you made it so. I wish I had the time to debate this with you but I do not have such time now, mayb some other day. Do have a nice weekend.
Re: Every Man’s Weakness by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hmmm..Orisirisi
Re: Every Man’s Weakness by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:

Are you ok?
Why did you change your gender?

Ishi gi odikwa mma grin
undecided undecided
Re: Every Man’s Weakness by Airforce1(m): 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
undecided undecided

Do the right thing
Re: Every Man’s Weakness by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
Airforce1:

Do the right thing
what's the right thing,
Re: Every Man’s Weakness by Airforce1(m): 3:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
what's the right thing,

Replace tha "M" with F

You dey make shame catch me
Re: Every Man’s Weakness by Nobody: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Airforce1:

Replace tha "M" with F

You dey make shame catch me
grin grin
Re: Every Man’s Weakness by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
undecided undecided

I asked you a question, young woman undecided
Re: Every Man’s Weakness by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
missclasssy:

I asked you a question, young woman undecided
I will answer you when I try to give a f**k or care at all undecided

For now you make take your Exit
Re: Every Man’s Weakness by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Nneka123:
I will answer you when I try to give a f**k or care at all undecided

For now you make take your Exit

*sigh

I hate kids undecided

1 Like

Re: Every Man’s Weakness by sconp: 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mtchew not every man even food doesn't make you get the heart of every man..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Many Days Or Months Or Years Can You Do Without Sex / Have You Ever Been Involved With A Pastor / When Your Girlfriend Loves You Despite Being Broke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.