Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:11 PM

Get Mp4 Lynda Video Tutorials On 15 Diff Ict Packages For 3k With Full Adobe Cs6 - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Get Mp4 Lynda Video Tutorials On 15 Diff Ict Packages For 3k With Full Adobe Cs6 (2184 Views)

Video Tutorails From Lynda.com / How Do I Use Adobe Cs6 After Trial Expiration? / Train Yourself On The Use Of Photoshop, Cinema4d, Lynda Poser, Guerilla Scale, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Mp4 Lynda Video Tutorials On 15 Diff Ict Packages For 3k With Full Adobe Cs6 by ibrozyconcept(m): 10:35am On Apr 17, 2015
Learn Via Video Tutorials in Nigeria

Do you know you can learn virtually everything online?

You Wondering how?...

Via V I D E O S

Now, down to ICT

You think its about getting all the certificates from IT companies in Nigeria right?
LOL, i remember when i paid 75k to New Horizons for ccna, just to realize i couldn't even configure a switch at the end of the course...

Not because am dull (Won The NYSC Entrepreneurial ICT First place price in 2014 plus am an Adobe Certified Expert and a CCNA)

Just because almost all IT Training Centers In 9ja is only interested in your money, and since you are only interested in their certificate,its a lose-lose.

Now the question is do you really want to learn via the best medium at the Cheapest Cost ?

Do you really want a teacher that is certified in that field? (Not like the 9ja facilitators)
Do you really want to move at ur own learning pace?

Then You need Video Tutorials !!!

Do you know www.youtube.com contains more than a million of these tutorials...

Learning in a structured way then becomes the next challenge.

The solution is L Y N D A (Though there premium packages is not free)

Now the gist is this.

Have got almost all the ICT Packages ranging from Graphic Design Videos to Programming to Video Editing to Web Design and development...in Clear High Quality MP4 Format

and am willing to give it all up for Three Thousand Naira,

NO downloads, i'll locate you and copy the 15GB folder to your system or your storage device, am a UI student, so i reside in IBADAN, Oyo state as of present, if you want to get it in Lagos Ogun and Osun state, av got Agents there to locate you and copy the folder on your device.

A list of what have got

1.LYNDA FULL TUTORIAL ON InDesign.CS5.Essential.Training

2. LYNDA FULL TUTORIAL ON Java

3. Lynda Photoshop CS6 Essential Training

4. Lynda WordPress FULL TuTorial

5. Lynda.com - ActionScript 3.0 in Flash CS3 Professional Beyond the Basics

6. Lynda.com - Cinema 4D R12 Essential Training

7. Lynda.com - MVC Frameworks for Building PHP Web Applications

8. Lynda.com.After.Effects.CS4.Beyond.The.Basics.DVD

9. Lynda.com.After.Effects.CS4.Essential.Training.DVD

10. Lynda.com.AJAX.Essential.Training.DVD

11. Lynda.com.Flash.CS4.Object.Oriented.Programming.DVD

12. Lynda.com.PHP.With.MySQL.Beyond.The.Basics.DVD

13. Lynda.com MYsql Database Dev.

14. EMF full package

15. ADOBE DREAMWAVER

See Screenshots Below...

Now think about it, learning all these can turn you a genius, not just learning though, Learning at your own pace, you can even fast forward and rewing where you don't get, then you pause, try it, do it, play back and continue till you finish learning,

Am dropping it for 3,000 naira, shikena, no negotiation, You can pay on delivery sef or pay to my account and send a text containing the payment info and your location in ibadan, osun,ogun,or Lasgidi

PLUS, i'll give you a cracked version of Adobe Master Collection CS6 inclusive....wow

Everything For 3k

GTBANK Account Name- Aderemi Ibrahim
Account Number- 0050924366

You can Whatsapp or CALL me on 08068745750,08094641432 BBM on 55661ECF

Call or ping me anytime
or send me a mail at info@nairasage.com
website- www.nairasage.com

And did ii tell you am the CEO of Nairasage, you can buy DATA and send bulksms with us at www.nairasage.com

www.learnviavideos..com

(1) (Reply)

How To Create A Full Cartoon Character Turn Around In Photoshop. / Branded Pouch, Cufflinks, Mugs Etc / 75% Percent Off PROFESSIONALLY Designed Logos From NDOTO. (with Images)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.