Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,780 members, 7,802,410 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:56 PM

See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ (76390 Views)

Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo / Tinubu Set To Deliver Senate Pres, Speaker H O Reps And Chief Of Staff or SGF / Fashola Inspects Ilubirin Housing Estate. What Obanikoro Tried To Stop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by BabaO2: 12:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
Icon4s:
Yorubas are never good at selecting footwares. To them what matters is the clothe and not the footware.
From complex and uncivilized tribe
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by samsonbazy(m): 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
I think dat is his own uniqueness.Ngozi Okonjo Iweala wil always her native attires to any meeting no matter hw professional such a meeting is.
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by tsdarkside(m): 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
i am starting to learn,who is black or white in nairaland....peoples nickname say alot about them,and what they bring....INTERESTING...
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Nobody: 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
obanikoro does not represent the whole yoruba ethnic group.

Icon4s:
Yorubas are never good at selecting
footwares. To them what matters is the clothe and not the footware.
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Menace2Society(m): 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
The OP is a big Goat undecided
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by PapateeOfLife(m): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
It was an impromptu call MO received - I guess. The guy fit just dey chill for office before GEJ holla am make he come brief meeting.
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Itoro350(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Sign of change.
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by washishi: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
an waiting him like be that [color=#990000][/color]
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by mkdboy: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
If you guys don`t like someone is a reason for us all not to like him. There`s nothing wrong with what he is wearing .
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by sokera: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
Icon4s:
Yorubas are never good at selecting footwares. To them what matters is the clothe and not the footware.
so Igbos are good at selecting footwears right ? You are a joker, you just don't want to accept that the cluelessness is running in all GEJ's loyalist
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
His Native isn't bad but putting on that Gbete slippers is simply Treason undecided

3 Likes

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by simplynola(m): 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
He sleeps and wakes in the presidential villa. I think they woke him from sleep to join, thank God he wasn't wearing pyjamas. Besides, he's just got one month salary to go.
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by abbey621(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Do you know the irony of it all? The man has more money than all the members on this thread put together, yet we are more concerned about his dressing skills. Lesson learnt: Poor people waste their time criticizing, Rich people are too busy to notice minute things. In fact, you people are infecting me already, I've spent one minute of my precious time writing this....chai!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by roysean(m): 1:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
I see nothing wrong in Obanikoro's dressing from head to toe. And as for the man with Obama and co,i think his mode of dressing means nothing because what he has upstairs has earned him a seat in that meeting.

4 Likes

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by fejicruz(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
People will always find something to talk about.
In Don Jazzy's voice "Looku looku"......

2 Likes

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by fotadmowmend(m): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
The whites are not gods ! Nice outfit there . Suit koo ..... Na copy copy distroy us reach dis level !
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by megpita(f): 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
notin is wrong with dat shoe
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by hopilo: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
you might not know if he has some injuries that prevented him from wearing cover shoe. I think he knows better than this.

1 Like

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Nobody: 1:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
dainformant:
OPINION
The Senator should have known better. Senator Musiliu Obanikoro was "attractively looking odd" at an official meeting on Thursday between a joint delegation of UNOWA (United Nations for West Africa) -UNOCA (United Nations Regional Office for Central Africa) officials led by Mohammed Ibn Chambas and Abdoulaye Bathily and the Nigerian delegation led by the ever smiling president Jonathan, at the presidential villa.

While the notable men who knew they were coming for an official meeting with international colleagues were donned in glamourous attires and footwears, our very own Minister of State II, Foreign Affairs, Senator Musiliu Obanikoro wore a Birkenstock slippers to the OFFICIAL meeting. The Senator's dressing may seem casual to some people but nothing is casual when it comes to matters of the presidency/Federal Government (even their salaries and allowances are not casual). Senator Obanikoro should have known what to put on for a high caliber meeting like that and not dress like someone going for his traditional wedding. All the same, the Senator is still my number one fan.

Earlier this month, A Utah man who wore a white polo shirt for a meeting with federal official was shocked to discover that his 'informal meeting' with the officials was actually with President Barack Obama. The man thought he was going to be led into an auditorium to talk about how to help veterans get more jobs in the field of solar energy. Instead, he saw a table filled with powerful functionaries such as President Obama, top senators and a mayor- all of whom were wearing suits and ties. He was the only odd one out like our own Senator which made him feel embarrassed and criticized by some.

maybe he has injury in his foot. ......
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by REALODUA: 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Rad1cal:
Nonsense thread, what is wrong in his simple dressing mode ? undecided
u blind bitch, that's an official assignment he should have dressed smart . Not accepted for a minister

2 Likes

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by leonshom(m): 1:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
OP abeg no vex oo, u mumu no be small embarassed undecided undecided
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by dahmie2013: 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Koro koro! I love his smile sha!
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by ojnnaco(m): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
hohohoho.
. attractively looking odd baaa
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Yehman(m): 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
nicerichard05:
Just in case
U don try

1 Like

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by nonxo007(m): 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Who shoe help
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by lecside: 1:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
y dis guy dey disgrace person ...well shah na waitin he get e go wear thank God say nor b borrow.
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by ademusiwa7: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
What is obanikoro.what my business with obanikoro. Obanikoro has nothing to do with western nigeria.

obanikoro is someone who went to live in another country as far as the law is concern.

obanikoro business is his private business and nowestern nigeria. Business
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by yemivictor: 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
Maybe leg dey pain am
Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by emmatok(m): 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
I see why Nigerian are being disregarded among nations.

What KORO wears is our problem, because he represents us Nigerians.
KORO is not the only person wearing native attire, but wearing a slippers to a diplomatic meet is totally unethical.

How do you dress casually to a diplomatic meeting?

1 Like

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
You Koro again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What Obanikoro Wore For An Official Meeting With UN Reps And President GEJ by cheaperstores: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
Icon4s:
90 percent of hausa man wears agbada on sandals and 90 percent if igbo man wears french siut(Aba made) on sandal.
yorubas are fashionable people and if you see few yoruba's get it wrong don't mean all yorubas can't select footware. I am sure that sandal can buy all the pair of jeans in your wardrobe..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi: "Ghana-Must-Go" Bag Spotted At LP's Convention (Photo) / Hajiya Talatu Starts Trekking From Kaduna-abuja To Celebrate Buhari (photo) / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.