Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

He Beats Her Too Much!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Beats Her Too Much!! (2096 Views)

My Boyfriend Proposed To Me With A New Car, But He Beats Me Up, Can I Accept? – / He Beats Her Up And She Didn't Say Anything / 'he Asked Me To Marry Him, Now He Beats Me' (help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Beats Her Too Much!! by ConfessionsNgr: 10:44am On Apr 17, 2015
Her husband beats her a lot. And she has scars all over her body. I happen to be the middleman and even best man at their wedding five years ago. So most times anytime she gets beaten, I get to hear. Both the husband and wife are my friends, that was why it was easy to match-make them. But I don't like how their marriage is going. They have two children already. The assault started almost immediately after their wedding. I couldn't believe it when I first heard it because my friend isn't violent. Until he gave her a dirty slap right in my presence over something very minute. I reproached my friend on the spot and even stopped associating with him for a while out of anger.Many a times I've counselled my friend and he keeps promising to change. I feel bad anytime the wife comes to me to report. She always asks me to advice her and I also do try my best to talk to her husband. I hate any form of abuse and I sincerely want the best for both of them. I wish my friend will stop it and save his marriage, I also wish his wife will end the marriage so as to save her life because I have seen cases of death and deformity because of abuse. Divorce is better than death. I am in a dilemma as to how to advice both of them.

http://confessionsnigeria.com/post/61/he-beats-her-just-too-much

Story posted anonymously on www.confessionsnigeria.com Create a post or make comments anonymously
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by Ezedon(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2015
Once you ve said i do, its forever
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by Welrez(m): 10:50am On Apr 17, 2015
Do you wish to know your integrity as a man? Get married. Just get married!
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by Nobody: 10:51am On Apr 17, 2015
Pls tell your friend's wife to walk away from that marriage before he kills her.
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by Missmossy(f): 11:06am On Apr 17, 2015
Aww very saddening! Little wonder why some ladies never want to settle down. She should better flee while she can before her corpse is taken to her folks.

Lately the cases of manslaughter seem to be incessant, i fear for the lives of our ladies. Some men are beasts in human form, her husband may be taking out all his frustrations on her. Its really not nice. Women should learn to say no to any form of abuse. Its better to be a living divorcee than a dead wife.

2 Likes

Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by ronald4lif(m): 11:08am On Apr 17, 2015
Ezedon:

Are you serious? Tell me something
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by ronald4lif(m): 11:10am On Apr 17, 2015
The beatings didn't start after the wedding, it was there before the wedding but she was either to blind to see it or was desperate for marriage. Such signs are always there.

She should quit the marriage without delay. Like right now before she ends up in a grave.

1 Like

Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by asadike(f): 11:15am On Apr 17, 2015
Wonderful God! Constant beating for good five years and she is still with him? Is he a womaniser? Is she d type that nags or with sharp tongue? Pls d woman should take it to God in prayers and change some of her bad habit. Instead of abusive words, she should use gentility, humility, gentle words of love, do tins he love and pray continuously. I say pray coz only God can help u out.
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 17, 2015
These topic gets me mad i hate men that hit women ... Im sorry no reason should make a guy turn a woman to punching bag .. Chai hope buhari bring some law changes cuz trust me over here u raise ur voice to much nah restraining order .. Slap sekf nah prison the man go re evaluate his life..

Rlly irritated .. But Op how cn u see it happening and not do anything cant u knock him out or something or tell the woman to break up fir a while or something...

Look at one guy here threw his gf over the balcony killed her .. We later found out he used to beat her up now she dead .. This us not right at all!

Lol sorry but im passionate on domestic violence either man or woman. smiley

1 Like

Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
The beatings didn't start after the wedding, it was there before the wedding but she was either to blind to see it or was desperate for marriage. Such signs are always there.

She should quit the marriage without delay. Like right now before she ends up in a grave.

Feel like crying i truly hate it men ... Beating up women n feel good about themselves ..
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by ronald4lif(m): 11:22am On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

Feel like crying i truly hate it men ... Beating up women n feel good about themselves ..

That's it. They don't have laws that protect women who suffers physical abuse in place. When and if such laws comes in place and they are fully enforced, and a man knows he'll end up in jail by lifting even a finger at his wife or girlfriend this absurdity will stop.
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

That's it. They don't have laws that protect women who suffers physical abuse in place. When and if such laws comes in place and they are fully enforced, and a man knows he'll end up in jail by lifting even a finger at his wife or girlfriend this absurdity will stop.

Exactly but only God knows when this will happen
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by Brugo(m): 11:25am On Apr 17, 2015
This is sad. The fact that you matched them makes you feel guilty. Sorry bro. It's up to the couple to decide which way to go.
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by Svelteb(f): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2015
Are u for real? So because she's said i do she shud remain in dat assault forever? Funny ao som ppl reason
Ezedon:

1 Like

Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by mulattoclaro(m): 11:33am On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:
These topic gets me mad i hate men that hit women ... Im sorry no reason should make a guy turn a woman to punching bag .. Chai hope buhari bring some law changes cuz trust me over here u raise ur voice to much nah restraining order .. Slap sekf nah prison the man go re evaluate his life..

Rlly irritated .. But Op how cn u see it happening and not do anything cant u knock him out or something or tell the woman to break up fir a while or something...

Look at one guy here threw his gf over the balcony killed her .. We later found out he used to beat her up now she dead .. This us not right at all!

no be only restraining order na redesigning order. What about women who are badmouth ed? She deserves every beating she's getting cos if she didn't she would have noticed it in the guy before going to the altar or even asked for a divorce. She probably endured cos she was desperate to get married or probably the money she's receiving from the money. Some girls sha.
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by Owliver(m): 11:35am On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

Firstly, the Nigerian men generally won't even heed to such laws. Secondly na buhari(muslim fanatic) of all people you want make hin put such law? Laughable*
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by imbless: 11:35am On Apr 17, 2015
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by ConfessionsNgr: 11:36am On Apr 17, 2015
It's so sad. I have a personal experience with domestic abuse and I can tell its nerve wrecking cry
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by ronald4lif(m): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
no be only restraining order na redesigning order. What about women who are badmouth ed? She deserves every beating she's getting cos if she didn't she would have noticed it in the guy before going to the altar or even asked for a divorce. She probably endured cos she was desperate to get married or probably the money she's receiving from the money. Some girls sha.

My nigga. Shebi e fit be money make her marry and enduring cheesy
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by Sunymoore(m): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2015
Thought I'm against assault, but some bitchesss are too annoying, only such can make them act right!
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 17, 2015
The wife should file for divorce straight,no time for shits before d man send her to an early grave!#some men are so stuupid!! undecided
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 17, 2015
Sunymoore:
Thought I'm against assault, but some bitchesss are too annoying, only such can make them act right!
shocked u sound like u do beat ur gf cheesy
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by mulattoclaro(m): 11:40am On Apr 17, 2015
She deserves everything that's coming her way. The beatings didn't start after they got married. It started even before they both went to the altar. A man who beats you while dating will still continue in that pattern even when you're married to him. A typical nigerian girl mentality sees marriage as a do or die affair. It's sometimes better to remain single than get married to men who beat women at the slightest provocation. She probably was very desperate to get married or cos of the money she's enjoying from the marriage cos if not she should have noticed this character in the man when they were dating or even asked for the marriage to be dissolved.
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 17, 2015
Owliver:
Firstly, the Nigerian men generally won't even heed to such laws. Secondly na buhari(muslim fanatic) of all people you want make hin put such law? Laughable*

We can only hope and pray our leaders see the. light , even if his muslim i am Sure there are muslim women out there silently praying for one too. smiley
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 17, 2015
So?

Leg dey pain am?

She no fit waka comot? undecided
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:

But some girl are scared they just remain there n hope some1 notices and fight for them on their behalf .. Thats y they need laws against these things .

Just cuz she runs her mouth is not good enough reason . U have a mother , grandmother , will or might have a daughter so if they run mouth u will help the man hold them down so they can get taught a lesson?

Smh
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by Owliver(m): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

We can only hope and pray our leaders see the. light , even if his muslim i am Sure there are muslim women out there silently praying for one too. smiley
Only few see it that way especially those from south west. When are you coming to naija na hahahahaha make we show you pepper
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by mulattoclaro(m): 11:49am On Apr 17, 2015
ronald4lif:

My nigga. Shebi e fit be money make her marry and enduring cheesy
I'm telling you. 98% of these girls are very dull. Na money dey make her endure or dat their I must marry mentality. You'll even see a girl of 21 talking about marriage whereas their foreign counterparts are not reasoning in that direction. Marriage is the final achievement of a Nigerian girl. Why can't they strife to become to go further and create something good for themselves? The president of IMF is a woman, the president of Brazil is a woman, the president of Argentina is a woman, the youngest pilot in the world is a woman. Believe me bro any man that has any of these women in his life as a wife would dare not try to hit her cos he knows what he stands to lose. 95% of nigerian girls have absolutely nothing to offer to a man except sex and probably come and bear children. I'm sure the man sees and notices she has nothing to offer. That's why he treats her in the manner he does.
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2015
Owliver:
Only few see it that way especially those from south west. When are you coming to naija na hahahahaha make we show you pepper

Lol lie lie .. I just bribe my way through most things grin he will go kirikiri with cash hun make them try lol
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 17, 2015
How did she marry him in the first place? This is almost always the problem. An abusive man can be detected from the onset, but most women just choose to ignore the warning signs. I hope she quits before he kills her
Re: He Beats Her Too Much!! by mulattoclaro(m): 11:59am On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:

But some girl are scared they just remain there n hope some1 notices and fight for them on their behalf .. Thats y they need laws against these things .

Just cuz she runs her mouth is not good enough reason . U have a mother , grandmother , will or might have a daughter so if they run mouth u will help the man hold them down so they can get taught a lesson?

Smh
a woman who runs her mouth gets nothing but beating and slaps in return. I'm a man and I will tell you a secret. Nothing hurts a man more than when you give him the silent treatment. Don't even utter a word when he speaks and see if he won't look stupid and come to apologize later. If two people are talking at the same time, tempers will start flaring and before you know it, water don pass garri. Cant she speak up for herself? Does she need someone to speak to her before she lefts the world know what's going on? A man once said you don't need a pastor to pray for you before things start happening or changing in your life. You can do it yourself without seeking the help of a pastor. She needs to take the bold and put a stop to being abused instead of waiting for someone to do for her what she ought to do herself. I'm not usually in the business of telling someone that it's not your fault when you're still alive to make amends.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies How Do Proud Guys Behave? / Facts That Guys Should Know About Girls / Hot...my Gf Says She Is A Virgin ,i Want To Be Sure, Sharp Comnent Need ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.