Stats: 3,143,483 members, 7,781,450 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:32 PM

Need Urgent Help On Getting My Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Need Urgent Help On Getting My Visa (499 Views)

Finally I Got My Visa! / About Going For My Visa Interview [immigrant] / • • •Tips On Getting A US VISA (2) (3) (4)

Need Urgent Help On Getting My Visa by Bachelor101: 10:54am On Apr 17, 2015
Dear Friends.

Got approved to study in Malaysia, I m currently with my approval letter, My problem is how to go to the embassy in abuja, I heard there is a new development that applicant will have to book for an appointment before going to abuja. Now i found out through sites of the Abuja Malaysia embassy that they would give you an appointment date almost 2months from the day of submission and most approval letter get expired or almost expires as at that time. Now i tried my luck by mailing the official email to book for appointment, Omo till now dem no respond ooh and my approval dey expire every second. Abeg i need help.. Anybody here traveled recently or has somebody who went recently? How he did it? Thanks for the help.

Nairalanders In Eastern European Countries / PHOTO: Nigerian Woman Gives Birth After Being Rescued From Sinking Migrant Boat / Should Toll Fees Be Charged?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5