Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,208 members, 7,780,378 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:18 PM

Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks (6407 Views)

Am I The Only One Who Doesn't Like White Women??! / Why Do Black Girls Want To Look Like White Girls / Most Black Girls Want Their Black Partners To Look Like White Or Asian Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Orikinla(m): 11:52am On Apr 17, 2015
Most black guys want their black girlfriends or wives to look like white chicks.

Have you seen the competition among the most popular Nigerian hip hop singers to have fair looking or half caste girlfriends and wives? And majority of Nigerian men want to date and sleep with fair skinned women. That is why a 2013 World Health Organization (WHO) report said Nigerian women are the highest users of skin lightening products in the world and creating a multimillion dollar skin enhancement industry for the western world.
Africans have accepted the Caucasian definition of beauty and use it in their choices of friends, lovers and spouses. The closer a black girl looks like a white girl, the more attractive she is to the black guys and in fact, they go gaga over how heavenly she looks and compose love poems and songs in eulogies of the aesthetics of her beauty. We see the examples of this perception in majority of the music videos of African singers and musicians showing African or black girls and women looking like white girls. This African admission and submission to the Caucasian definition of beauty has made Africans to feel and look inferior in comparison to white people and only increases the ego of white superiority complex in their relationship with blacks.

Read the full article with photos of black and white beauties on http://totnaija..com/2014/10/beauty-according-to-western-media-is.html.
PS: Some photos are of topless African beauties.

Photos: 1. Oluchi Onweagba and Adriana Lima Victoria's Secret "Sexy Volume 3.
2. Half caste Nollywood actress.

1 Like

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by chuckdee4(m): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2015
Orikinla:
Most black guys want their black girlfriends or wives to look like white chicks.

Rubbish, how did you reach this conclusion.
Did you sample the opinion of most black guys?

1 Like

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Orikinla(m): 11:58am On Apr 17, 2015
chuckdee4:

Rubbish, how did you reach this conclusion.
Did you sample the opinion of most black guys?
[size=28pt]
READ THE FIRST PARAGRAPH![/size]

1 Like

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by PureWays(m): 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
I have a feeling that the black race will go into extinction, it's just a matter of time..
Why would you hate your skin so much? Black is unique and cool. Yes! It may not be attractive and flashy but its uniqueness is what should be exhibited to make it attractive...
One thing I've learnt about the black race is that, we cherish other race things more than our own. This is the height of inferiority complex..

The whites are so smart that they polish shiit for you and make you believe it is gold and then they collect the diamond from you and make you believe it's shiit...

We really need to emancipate ourselves from mental slavery... JEEZ!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by imbless: 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by chuckdee4(m): 12:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=28pt]
READ THE FIRST PARAGRAPH![/size]

Still not enough to reach that conclusion.
Yes, there is a lot of bleaching going on these days compared to a few years back but again you cannot say most black guys like light skinned girls.
Some guys don't really care what shade a girl comes in, some prefer them darker.

Are darker shade girls not getting married on the daily? The whole light skinned girl is just a trend, to say black men prefer them is statistically unproven.

Afterall Nigerians in diaspora leave all the oyibo/Latinas/mixed race girls and come back home to marry DARKER shade girls, how do those figures fit into your conclusion?

2 Likes

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by mulattoclaro(m): 12:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
PureWays:
I have a feeling that the black race will go into extinction, it's just a matter of time..
Why would you hate your skin so much? Black is unique and cool. Yes! It may not be attractive and flashy but its uniqueness is what should be exhibited to make it attractive...
One thing I've learnt about the black race is that, we cherish other race things more than our own. This is the height of infertility complex..

The whites are so smart that they polish shiit for you and make you believe it is gold and then they collect the diamond from you and make you believe it's shiit...

what's your definition of being black? Will you consider me to be black? I'm of African and European heritage.
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Orikinla(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
PureWays:
One thing I've learnt about the black race is that, we cherish other race things more than our own. This is the height of infertility complex..

77% of Nigerian girls and women spend millions of naira on skin lightening creams like Clear Essence, Fair & White and others, because majority of the black guys get excited with fair looking babes.

1 Like

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Orikinla(m): 12:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
chuckdee4:

Yes, there is a lot of bleaching going on these days compared to a few years back but again you cannot say most black guys like light skinned girls.
Some guys don't really care what shade a girl comes in, some prefer them darker.

Are darker shade girls not getting married on the daily? The whole light skinned girl is just a trend, to say black men prefer them is statistically unproven.

Afterall Nigerians in diaspora leave all the oyibo/Latinas/mixed race girls and come back home to marry DARKER shade girls, how do those figures fit into your conclusion?

They still want them to have straight and wavy hair. That is why they spend millions on hair weave and extensions.

1 Like

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by PureWays(m): 12:17pm On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
what's your definition of being black? Will you consider me to be black? I'm of African and European heritage.
The white believes anything apart from white (except the Mongolians) is black.. Most white categorize even Arabs as black...
Accept it bro, you are a Black Man! As far as I'm concerned, black is not a disease, it's rather something to be proud of, though the bad ones have spoiled the name, but we have folks that have proofed to the world that a black man can do great things, likes of Obama, Mandela and so on...

Embrace your race, you've got no other choice mehn!

1 Like

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by chuckdee4(m): 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Orikinla:

They still want them to have straight and wavy hair. That is why they spend millions on hair weave and extensions.

White/mixed race girls spend loads on sun cream lotion, tanning saloons and fake tans so that they can look darker, does that mean they want to be black?

I'm not an advocate of bleaching but to make statements like 77% of Nigerian girls spend money on skin lightening products is absurd.
Does your 77% include all the naturally light skinned Igbo, Calabar and Hausa fine girls?

1 Like

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 17, 2015
Identity is a prison you can never escape.

Embrace it,
We're black, beautiful and unique. smiley

1 Like

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by PureWays(m): 12:24pm On Apr 17, 2015
Orikinla:

77% of Nigerian girls and women spend millions of naira on skin lightening creams like Clear Essence, Fair & White and others, because majority of the black guys get excited with fair looking babes.
That's their problem.. If you can't accept who you fu*cking are then who the fu*ck will?

I wonder if some ladies spend all those to get fu*cked or to score a better man?! Maybe they just love the attention...

Focus more on building yourself mentally and you will see how st*pid using lightening creams are...

2 Likes

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by FLAWLES(f): 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
Interesting
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Orikinla(m): 12:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
chuckdee4:

White/mixed race girls spend loads on sun cream lotion, tanning saloons and fake tans so that they can look darker, does that mean they want to be black?

I'm not an advocate of bleaching but to make statements like 77% of Nigerian girls spend money on skin lightening products is absurd.
Does your 77% include all the naturally light skinned Igbo, Calabar and Hausa fine girls?
[size=18pt]
I did not make up the 77%?
WHO report and the following sources.
In Nigeria, where 77 per cent of women use skin lightening products, according to a recent World Health Organisation report, the mainstream African commentariat, which is mostly male-dominated, projects a strong bias against the practice. I myself am a dark skinned Nigerian woman who does not use whitening creams or soaps, but I feel that while there are valid health concerns as to the side-effects of skin lightening products, it should remain an individual's prerogative to be who or what they want to be.
~ http://lindaikeji..com/2014/07/not-all-african-women-believe-black-is.html

77% of Nigerian women uses skin enhancement products – the highest percentage in the world.
~ http://www.beautyafricaexhibition.com/en/TheMarket/

Beauty in Nigeria: Lighter shades of skin | The Economist
~ www.economist.com/blogs/baobab/2012/09/beauty-nigeria
Sep 28, 2012 - According to a report published by the World Health Organisation (WHO) in June, 77% of women in Nigeria use skin-lightening products, the ...
http://www.economist.com/blogs/baobab/2012/09/beauty-nigeria
[/size]
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by chuckdee4(m): 12:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]
I did not make up the 77%?
WHO report and the following sources.
[/size]

I don't doubt bleaching is a problem but do you really believe 77%.
I would question how they derived their figures
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
undecided
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by mulattoclaro(m): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
PureWays:
The white believes anything apart from white (except the Mongolians) is black.. Most white categorize even Arabs as black...
Accept it bro, you are a Black Man! As far as I'm concerned, black is not a disease, it's rather something to be proud of, though the bad ones have spoiled the name, but we have folks that have proofed to the world that a black man can do great things, likes of Obama, Mandela and so on...

Embrace your race, you've got no other choice mehn!
you're indeed smart. It's obvious your father didn't waste money on your education. You're amongst the few nairalanders I respect.

2 Likes

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Halimi24: 1:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Orikinla:

Gosh!!am sick&tired of dis lie!!D women bleaching aren't bleaching cos men tell dem to bleach.The women are bleaching cos they are cajoled by other ngrian women 2 bleach their skin.Av never seen any man in ngr telling any woman 2 bleach but av seen many women telling other women 2 bleach.Dsame thing can be said about d straight&wavy hair weaves.Men are very easy 2 please.They will always desire whatever women present 2 dem as attractive

2 Likes

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Halimi24: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
chuckdee4:

God bless u 4 dis post.Ur mama born u well
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Halimi24: 1:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
From ur dark skin,ur nose&ur lips u look black 2 me but if u consider urself otherwise knock urself out

1 Like

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by ifyan(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:

Embrace it,

Sis what the Op post is true.

Your quote is beautiful but most ladies wouldn't accept it in which you know.

I love it when we appreciate the BLACK RACE .

Thumb up to you.

Remember you know. ....

1 Like

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by PureWays(m): 1:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
mulattoclaro:
you're indeed smart. It's obvious your father didn't waste money on your education. You're amongst the few nairalanders I respect.
Thanks for the complement mahn.
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Halimi24: 1:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:

Embrace it,
I hate all dis fake meaningless self empowerment talk.It always seems as if those who spew it are trying 2 hide deir inferiority complex believing if they repeat these declarations enough times it will become true.Dere is notin special in being black neither is dere anytin special in being white or any oda race.Very soon someone will post d overused catchphrase I am black&proud.Should u be black&ashamed in d first place??Pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
True talk.
Orikinla:
Have you seen the competition among the most popular Nigerian hip hop singers to have fair looking or half caste girlfriends and wives? And majority of Nigerian men want to date and sleep with fair skinned women. That is why a 2013 World Health Organization (WHO) report said Nigerian women are the highest users of skin lightening products in the world and creating a multimillion dollar skin enhancement industry for the western world.
Africans have accepted the Caucasian definition of beauty and use it in their choices of friends, lovers and spouses. The closer a black girl looks like a white girl, the more attractive she is to the black guys and in fact, they go gaga over how heavenly she looks and compose love poems and songs in eulogies of the aesthetics of her beauty. We see the examples of this perception in majority of the music videos of African singers and musicians showing African or black girls and women looking like white girls. This African admission and submission to the Caucasian definition of beauty has made Africans to feel and look inferior in comparison to white people and only increases the ego of white superiority complex in their relationship with blacks.

True talk.
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2015
Halimi24:
I hate all dis fake meaningless self empowerment talk.Dere is notin special in being black neither is dere anytin special in being white or any oda race.Very soon someone will come up wit a post wit d overused phrase I am black&proud.Should u be black&ashamed??Pls

It's called self love.

The blacks are looked down on by 90% of most foreigners.
Some are even ashamed of being black and have bleached their skin.

So yeah, it's a big deal for one to still love him/herself despite all of these?

I'm black and proud, tongue

2 Likes

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by martineverest(m): 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
U are a mullato or coloured...and mullatoes re blacks
mulattoclaro:
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by ireneony(f): 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
both fair skin and dark skin are both beautiful, pls stop dividing us....

we are all tired of all these cock and bull stories
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by faith551(m): 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
PureWays:
One thing I've learnt about the black race is that, we cherish other race things more than our own. This is the height of inferiority complex..

If you like white like Michael Jackson, if you were naturally black, you'll give birth to a dark children, I don't think whitening cream can walk it's way into human genes or does it?

1 Like

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Halimi24: 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:

It's called self love.

So yeah, it's a big deal for one to still love him/herself despite all of these?

Dat aint no self love.Its just a mask 4 our inferiority complex.If others look down on u.Does dat automatically mean u should look down on urself??Dat is a sign of mental weakness.I dislike d mentally weak
Dere u go wit dat extremely annoying catchphrase

1 Like

Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
Halimi24:
If others look down on u.Does dat automatically mean u should look down on urself??Dat is a sign of mental weakness.I dislike d mentally weak

I see.
Re: Most Black Guys Want Their Black Girlfriends Or Wives To Look Like White Chicks by TheSonOfMark(m): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:

It's called self love.

Petite ladies and their animated never-say-never
spirit...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dark Skin Girls Are More Beautiful Than Bleached Girls / AMATASHA Is About To Wed A Bigboy' Funmisticqueen When Will Your Time Come? Lolz / Debate : Sexiest Man In Africa, Who Is He ? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.