Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

Your Pain! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Your Pain! (675 Views)

How To Write Your First Pain Letter / No Pain, No Gain- How Pain Can Activate Positive Energy. / The Beautiful Pain Of Working From Home - Marvejohndaily.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Pain! by COOLDK(m): 12:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yes! We've all felt pain in one situation or the other
You only felt no pain if you are not a human
When I said “Pain”, I don’t mean no pain from beating, physical injury or accident.
When I said “Pain”, I mean pain of the mind (Emotional Pain)
Yes! Most of us have been here (arising from career, relationship, family, death; and host of others that come to mind)
What have you made of your Pain? (Does your pain Make or Mar you?)
It all depend on your emotional mindset.
I understand our emotional stability varies but we all have that untapped inner strength
We all can be emotionally great
We all can turn our Pains around and make something meaningful outta it (and just laugh the past off)

Many run away from their pain forgetting that the more you ran away from it, the more it chases and hunt you
Your Pain will never be conquered by running
Your Pain will only be conquered by facing it (the best way to avoid a problem is by solving it)
Your Pain is only going to be part of your past and a history to your success
There can never be no success without Pain (I stand to be corrected)
Remember! What you conceal in your mind defines who You are, and You will never be You if you don’t work to be You (Pain is inevitable while working hard to be you)
Learn to embrace your pain! (And take your sense with you)
And when embracing your Pain, always remember that “the biggest enemy to deal with is yourself”
You are your worst enemy and You are your greatest friend
If there ain't no enemy within (Your mind set), the enemy outside can’t do you no harm
You are your weakness and You are your strength (Simply put, You are your All in All)

Remember again! You've got no excuse to fail and You've got all reasons to be great
When the Pain of life knocks you down, Reach out to your inner mind; draw some inspiration and get up!
You can and will always get up if only you believed you can.
You have to start saying No! to the wrong perception of your Pain
You have to start saying YES! To your dreams and aspirations
You got to be there one day but You will never be there if you give Up (cos of your Pain)
Let you Pain push you from where you are to where you wanted to be
Let your Pain make you
Let your Pain push you to your greatness
Don’t Give Up! You can always toy with your Pain

“Outstanding success lies at the end of series of setbacks, too often we give up while we are almost there”

(Inspired by Mariah Carey: Hero)

(1) (Reply)

SAP Training In Port Harcourt / Sales Recruiter And Social Media Associate On Jumia / Public Health Or Virology

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.