Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:48 PM

How Juju Forced Me Out Of Govt House, By Ajimobi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Juju Forced Me Out Of Govt House, By Ajimobi (563 Views)

Jonathan: Obama Made It Clear He Wanted Change Of Govt In Nigeria / PREMIUM TIMES Pulls Story And Apologize On Alleged Comment By Ajimobi’s Daughter / Aisha Buhari Visits Oyo State, Welcomed By Ajimobi And Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Juju Forced Me Out Of Govt House, By Ajimobi by mattkelly: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Oyo State Governor Abiola Ajimobi yesterday explained why he relocated from the Government House to his private residence in Ibadan, the state capital.
He said he fled because his opponents directed evil traditional sacrifices (known as ebo in Yoruba) at him.
Ajimobi spoke in Ibadan at the eighth-day Fidau for the late Chief Imam of Ibadanland, Sheikh Baosari Haruna.
He said ahead of the just-concluded elections, some desperate politicians did their best to send him out of the Government House through many devilish means.

“They first came to you Alfas to give them prayers that will send me out of office, but my own Alfa’s prayers superseded theirs.
“Every morning, I go out for exercise. If you know the Government House very well, it has many interchanges, popularly called orita, I see all kinds of sacrifices (ebo) placed at these junctions.’’

“Worried by these developments, some of you my Alfas here advised me to move out of the Government House to render their evil plots useless,’’ he said.

The governor said his reason contradicts the tales by his opponents that he packed out of the Government House because he was afraid of defeat.

The governor said he had to leave “to thwart the evil plots of these desperate politicians’’.
The elated governor asked the Islamic scholars to select 10 of them to accompany him to Saudi Arabia to perform the lesser Hajj ( Umrah) to thank Allah for His mercies on him and the state.

He thanked the people for re-electing him.

http://thenationonlineng.net/new/how-juju-forced-me-out-of-govt-house-by-ajimobi/
Re: How Juju Forced Me Out Of Govt House, By Ajimobi by saxwizard(m): 12:23pm On Apr 17, 2015
hmmm

[s]u wan tell me he no dey do sumtin too abi...

[/s]
Re: How Juju Forced Me Out Of Govt House, By Ajimobi by jascon1(m): 12:45pm On Apr 17, 2015
Oh k
Abeg kerezin day Una filling station?
Re: How Juju Forced Me Out Of Govt House, By Ajimobi by idupaul: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
I thought they said this man was an American but he is clearly as traditional as traditionalist can be

1 Like

Re: How Juju Forced Me Out Of Govt House, By Ajimobi by Chiaka(f): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yoruba people and voodoo! Buhari beware!!! I dey wait for una mouth o! Back to sender in advance

(1) (Reply)

APC And The Tinubu Phenomenon / Why Must Governor Fayose Choose Violence As A Religion? – Ekiti APC / IMF Lauds Nigeria’s Response To Declining Oil Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.