Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,859 members, 7,802,756 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:53 PM

"How I Planned The Kidnap With My Husband And His Brother''; OLX Nanny Who Kidna - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "How I Planned The Kidnap With My Husband And His Brother''; OLX Nanny Who Kidna (730 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Confronts Nanny Who Said She Abandoned Her At A Hospital (video) / You Got Jealous And Planned The Industry To Sabotage Me- Blackface Bashes 2face / Davido, His Brother Wale Are Directors At His Father's Company Pacific Holdings. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"How I Planned The Kidnap With My Husband And His Brother''; OLX Nanny Who Kidna by johnsonsatino: 12:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
This is soo strange. Funmilayo Adeyemi, alias Mary Adeloye, The Nanny, known as Mary Akinloye but whose real name is Funmilayo Adeyemi, narrates how she executed the kidnap of the Orekoya children which was planned by her husband and four kids, her brother-in-law and wife as well as her mother-in-law. To think that she mentioned that the woman was soo nice to her

Watch the shocking video; http://www.blacksatino.com/2015/04/how-i-planned-kidnap-with-my-husband.html

(1) (Reply)

Photos :A Man Is Touching Kim K’s Ukwu And He Is Not Kanye West / Amber Rose Puts Her Massive B00bs On Display At Premiere Of Her New Film / Marley Day: Things You Need To Know About The Rastafarian Legend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.