Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,435 members, 7,808,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread (2554 Views)

Make Quality, Catchy And Durable Signages In Lagos And Nigeria / Make Quality, Catchy And Durable Signages In Lagos And Nigeria / Once You See The Name Mynd44 On Your Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by daben1(m): 1:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Enheee!!! So how many of your topics are creating traffic here?
Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Me go still cause wahala in d evening sef.. Hehehe cheesy

Lol i trust u
Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
Godvilla my main man .. Bb bk online u know smiley
Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by kinglekan: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
Orijin101:
I can see some vidiots commenting all sort of sh!!tz but the truth is that, I'm impressed! kinglekan!!! you deserve 7bottles of orijin cheesy

Nice write up bro cool

Thanks bro!!

They really don't count and so also do their myopic comments.

grin
Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
I don't know my dear, iv been using whatsapp more of recent
Lala247:
Godvilla my main man .. Bb bk online u know smiley
Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
Godvilla:
I don't know my dear, iv been using whatsapp more dan BB

Oh ok i figured ... Still waiting for my phone angry
Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
ok my dearie... Just keep me in touch
Lala247:

Oh ok i figured ... Still waiting for my phone angry
Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by joseph1832(m): 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
agarawu23:
Another plantain seller who carry NL matter for headcheesy

NL can't be like before and that's the point.

The owner is making his money u guys are there claiming Mr & Mrs perfect.
Better focus on your future than calling attention to things that won't fetch u money.

noticed.

modified:-
https://www.nairaland.com/2259854/romance-section-reunion-thread-how

what was the out come undecided
Bros you have sense!.
Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by Nobody: 1:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Godvilla:
ok my dearie... Just keep me in touch

Defo
Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Kinglekan do u think creating a therapy room for users that may have an issue but not sure if its topic worthy .. They can seek adivice there instead of creating rubbish

I mean did u see that thread ( im in love but not attracted ) nah that op needs therapy he dont even understand himself ..

Was thinking sha ..
Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by joseph1832(m): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Observing comments from my coconut tree cool

I'm here to learn how to create catchy topics and generate traffic cool

**Brilliant write-up OP
Tosyne Tosyne, how market? grin
Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
agarawu23:

Better focus on your future than calling attention to things that won't fetch u money.

noticed.

~ You are such a sadist and jerk .. Asshole
Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by joseph1832(m): 1:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

WICKED!

Most of these guys wouldn't be active on threads where their brains are picked on. Just like our contemporary music industry, the folks here create threads which promote inordinate vainglory and pettiness because that's what the teeming members want, on the average. One moniker here is (in)famous for creating every conceivable silly threads. HE CALLS HIMSELF "THE MAN OF LISTS" but methinks his I.Q IS THE LEAST.

Bros you have sense too!. Kudos!.
Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lol he ran off dat boy
Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
agarawu23:
I wonder oo

~ You only kept your reply this short cos you didn't understand half of what he said..
Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by tosyne2much(m): 2:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
joseph1832:
Tosyne Tosyne, how market? grin
Bros, market just dey oooo

We no even see ur face around
Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by kinglekan: 2:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lala247:
Kinglekan do u think creating a therapy room for users that may have an issue but not sure if its topic worthy .. They can seek adivice there instead of creating rubbish

I mean did u see that thread ( im in love but not attracted ) nah that op needs therapy he dont even understand himself ..

Was thinking sha ..

Sounds like a good idea. I think there might be some that need such therapy.

But the issue with that would be when the thread begins to have multiple pages. People would lose interest in visiting, commenting and dropping questions.

Let the MODs handle such threads that they think are not topic worthy in my opinion.

***Modified***

MODs thanks for moving this thread to general, although I created it with Romance Section in mind.

Cc: Ishilove, Farano, Lalasticala

1 Like

Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by ronald4lif(m): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
Well, nicely written. I agree with everyone trying to improve this section with all the contributions made which are impressive and very resourceful. But I'm not sure how this can be achieve. A lot of people are not cut in for threads that requires thought provoking submissions. There are different reasons why we're here, some for mainly fun or others to learn a few positive things and how to improve their lives from people's opinion on private life issues. Every individual has different ways and ideas to sustaining their reason of coming on here daily. It will only make some people lose interest should one gag, suppress or attempt to discourage them from doing what makes them happy and their reason for being active on here.

About the catchy threads if you must have noticed a lot of thread that hits FP aren't that much of an intellectual material, rather they are hilarious topics geared towards achieving fun. And these threads generate more traffic than resourceful ones. The reason for this could be that people have enough of real life issues facing them, they just come on here to ease tension and could off their minds.

Finally, we all agree that this forum is an investment and whatever the owner does and operates is aim at generating maximum profit. Everyone should just learn to accept romance section as it is. We just can't change it. We don't have or need to.

3 Likes

Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by Mhizkel(f): 2:25pm On Apr 17, 2015
Interestin! A kiss for u Opwink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
kinglekan:

Criticise or add your comments dear. smiley

Nicely put darl I will follow this if I ever think of a gr8 idea to share. Well done hun kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by kinglekan: 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
Chiam55:

Nicely put darl I will follow this if I ever think of a gr8 idea to share. Well done hun kiss

Thanks dearie. smiley
Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by joseph1832(m): 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
Bros, market just dey oooo

We no even see ur face around
I'm always around, even when you don't see me.

1 Like

Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by kinglekan: 3:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
Well, nicely written. I agree with everyone trying to improve this section with all the contributions made which are impressive. But I'm not sure how this can be achieved. A lot of people are not cut in for threads that requires thought provoking submissions. There are different reasons why we're here, some for mainly fun or others to learn a few positive things and how to improve their lives from people's opinion on private life issues. Every individual has different ways and ideas to sustaining their reason of coming on here daily. It will only make some people lose interest should one gag, suppress or attempt to discourage them from doing what makes them happy and their reason for being active on here.

About the catchy threads if you must have noticed a lot of thread that hits FP aren't that much of an intellectual material, rather they are hilarious topics geared towards achieving fun. And these threads generate more traffic than thought provoking ones. The reason for this could be that people have enough of real life issues facing them, they just come on here to ease tension and cool off their minds.

Finally, we all agree that this forum is an investment and whatever the owner does and operates is aim at generating maximum profit. Everyone should just learn to accept romance section as it is. We just can't change it. We don't have or need to.

You are a sage!!! grin

Well said bro!! and I agree with you perfectly. The purpose of this thread wasn't to make everything here serious. But I noticed that there are a lot of hilarious and fun threads that don't get much views.

This and some other reasons was what prompted me to create this thread.

I also agree with you wholeheartedly on this point "FP aren't that much of an intellectual material, rather they are hilarious topics geared towards achieving fun." .

That was why I also included in my write up and I quote . "Its clearly not rocket science that not every thread will make Front Page. Although frankly speaking am yet to understand how it works, but one thing is certain, its definitely not totally a function of its content. "

For example, this thread was moved from romance to general by a MOD and it probably will never hit FP and that doesn't change anything. smiley

Topics that hit front page whether intellectual or hilarious are most times catchy. smiley. I personally enjoy hilarious threads and like you said there is too much real life issue and most of us come here to unwind.

Your final words were striking and I agree to agree. smiley

We aint changing it, cos we don't have to or need to. We should learn to enjoy and make the best out of it.

Gracias Amigos!!! smiley
Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by kinglekan: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Mhizkel:
Interestin! A kiss for u Opwink

Muaaaaaaaahhhh!!! kiss

Thanks dear. smiley
Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by Deejavuu(f): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
ronald4lif:
Well, nicely written. I agree with everyone trying to improve this section with all the contributions made which are impressive and very resourceful. But I'm not sure how this can be achieve. A lot of people are not cut in for threads that requires thought provoking submissions. There are different reasons why we're here, some for mainly fun or others to learn a few positive things and how to improve their lives from people's opinion on private life issues. Every individual has different ways and ideas to sustaining their reason of coming on here daily. It will only make some people lose interest should one gag, suppress or attempt to discourage them from doing what makes them happy and their reason for being active on here.

About the catchy threads if you must have noticed a lot of thread that hits FP aren't that much of an intellectual material, rather they are hilarious topics geared towards achieving fun. And these threads generate more traffic than resourceful ones. The reason for this could be that people have enough of real life issues facing them, they just come on here to ease tension and could off their minds.

You have said it all. Nothing to add again.
Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by DrAify(f): 5:36pm On Apr 17, 2015
Bravo
agarawu23:

Better focus on your future than calling attention to things that won't fetch u money

noticed.

Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by agarawu23(m): 5:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
DrAify:
Bravo
cheesy beautiful chick I sight u
Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:
Lol, wow

I've never seen him write so intelligently; I mean this in the nicest way possible. smiley smiley

This is beautiful.

Really is I was shocked too smiley

2 Likes

Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by gracile(f): 8:56am On Apr 18, 2015
guilty of the fourth point!I'm always in a rush & it's like my brain is faster than my hands while typing a comment hence making my comments full of typos, I modify my comments oftentimes

1 Like

Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2015
Yass kinglekan nice n informative

1 Like

Re: How To Create Catchy Topics & Generate Traffic To Your Thread by kinglekan: 8:55pm On Aug 20, 2015
LadyBoss1:
Yass kinglekan nice n informative
Thanks hun. smiley
You just resurrected the thread. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Is For Lawyers / Statements We Hated To Hear In Secondary School (meme List) / How Many Shoes Should An Average Man/lady Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.