Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:44 AM

Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool (2261 Views)

Stupid Things Guys Do For Sex / Had It Been That Boys Menstruate.. / 10 Things Most Girls Do When Going To Meet Their Boyfriends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
The world nowadays is turning to something else, whoever says he/she is not guilty of this will be the greatest liar of all time.
what are this stupid things am talking about? Let see

1. Girls desperately trying to showoff their bra
straps although the dress is not designed for the
same.

2. Taking selfie when the are other people available to
take the pic ... predominant among girls.

3.Using fake accents (with incorrect grammar)
they show how connected they are with the 1st
world countries. cheesy

4. Guys wearing low jeans to show off their
innerwears.

5. Constantly whatsapping in a social setting as if
the world will end if they don't respond back.

6. Holding Large screen multimedia phones which are even
difficult to carry in hand.
Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
Is there a price for been cool? Because all this nor be small headache.
Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
it's jet age brova, whoever is not satisfied with that should return go back in time to the stone age.
Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by cutepaul(m): 12:50pm On Apr 17, 2015
H
Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by faith551(m): 12:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
It's different stroke for different folks bro, most guys do a few of those but not necessarily for the afformentioned reason
Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
Especially that selfie in public and that stup1d pouting they will pout. angry angry

Like Sis, take your duck face elsewhere undecided
Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by EvyE: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
please tell me what is wrong with what they are doing? you yourself just mentioned that it's boys and girls, not men and woman. These are young people who are trying to find themselves and grow up, and they will do a lot of silly things in their lives before they become matured. So please give them a break.
Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2015
crazysaint:

we got drugz to tackle that now, since we now know it a psuedomonic syndrome.

1 Like

Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 17, 2015
LOL... Why u dey vex? Naija own small na. Go outside africa and see selfie. grin
Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by Cutehector(m): 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:
Especially that selfie in public and that stup1d pouting they will pout. angry angry

abegi. As if u neva do am.
Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2015
You are right though.....i saw a lady yesterday with an 8inch Tablet,1blackberry and 5. Inch android smartphone...looking at her she was not really comfortable handling those 3, I was forced to ask her if it was compulsory to walk around with all 3 always,she gave some lame excuses that got me cranking
Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Cutehector:
abegi. As if u neva do am.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by Nobody: 1:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:

hmmm u are once guilty,so stop spewing thrash! undecided#no pretence!
Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
hmmm u are once guilty,so stop spewing thrash! undecided#no pretence!

I'm not! angry angry
Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:

I'm not! angry angry
if i wallop ur head,it will correct cheesy#i once saw ur pout pics!!
Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 17, 2015
prettythicksme:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by Strongfaze(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:

. Some girls no even need to pout at all, their mouth dey like bird beak already. Lols

1 Like

Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
crazysaint:

3.Using fake accents (with incorrect grammar)
they show how connected they are with the 1st
world countries. cheesy

5. Constantly whatsapping in a social setting as if
the world will end if they don't respond back.

~ This is rubbish.. How is it silly to reply a whatsapp message in a Social setting … Not even a Formal setting.

6. If you can't afford large screen multimedia phones then stop hating.

2. That's why its called selfie( You take the shot yourself) Taking selfies is not silly . you didn't buy the phone first em'

3. Using fake accents is not silly. People use it for various reasons..Business, Entertainment, Learning e.t.c. Ronaldo is a Portuguese yet attempts to speak English with a British Accent..
How can you speak Spanish with a Nigerian accent or speak English and sound like an Ibadan Farmer..
We were colonised by Britain and if you're speaking English, it must be like them or almost like them or stick to Pidgin or your native language.

Utter Baloney
Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by sinizia: 2:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
crazysaint:
The world nowadays is turning to something else, whoever says he/she is not guilty of this will be the greatest liar of all time.
what are this stupid things am talking about? Let see

@ number 2, the only thing silly here is your Ice Age way of backward thinking. Selfie has been existing since the advent of camera phones. There's absolutely nothing wrong in snapping your pic yourself. That's what front cameras for.

@ number 6, that you find it difficult to carry, doesn't mean I find it that way too. I don't see how this silly one bit.
Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by YoshiMaster: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ This is rubbish.. How is it silly to reply a whatsapp message in a Social setting … Not even a Formal setting.

2. That's why its called selfie( You take the shot yourself) Taking selfies is not silly . you didn't buy the phone first em'

3. Using fake accents is not silly. People use it for various reasons..Business, Entertainment, Learning e.t.c. Ronaldo is a Portuguese yet attempts to speak English with a British Accent..
How can you speak Spanish with a Nigerian accent or speak English and sound like an Ibadan Farmer..
We were colonised by Britain and if you're speaking English, it must be like them or almost like them or stick to Pidgin or your native language.

Utter Baloney

Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
My son, ur time will come
Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2015
prettythicksme:
LOL...
That was not my baby girl's real pic
Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by ifyan(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hmmm what can I say son.

Remember our did.....

You know. .....
Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Utter Baloney
This why i say some people, are just naturally stewpid.
Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
crazysaint:
This why i say some people, are just naturally stewpid.

~ You're not even happy I contributed to your retardedd thread ...
Re: Stupid Things That Boys And Girls Do Nowadays To Appear Cool by Emodeee: 9:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
that fake accent of a thing ehn, na wa oh. smbdy pls go and listen to romancelanders voice note. na there i knw say u cn learn american accent. cum c babes with local face wey dey talk lyk oyinbo, e go surprise u.

(1) (Reply)

Male Attributes That Attract Naija Chicks The Most.. Number 1 Will Amaze / Creative, Weirdest, And Trashy Wedding Gowns. / She Can Make You Go Wet- Watch Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.