Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,910 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:53 AM

Weekend Betting Tips (18/19-04-2015) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Weekend Betting Tips (18/19-04-2015) (1003 Views)

Weekend Betting Tips (25/26-04-2015) / Weekend Betting Tips (11-12/04/2015) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Weekend Betting Tips (18/19-04-2015) by Captaincue(m): 12:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
A caveat to begin with: These tips are loose guidelines for betting folks. They're NOT strict, ironclad predictions. You should view, appreciate, espouse, edit and delete as appropriate. That said, we all share a common interest of winning big & you should realise I only post tips I believe are gonna come to pass. Here goes:

NICE vs PSG:
I know, I know. After PSG's disappointing defeat at home to Barcelona, I understand some of you will be ambivalent in staking on a PSG win. Not to worry boys, Ibrahimovic will be back and PSG will romp to victory. Mark my words.
Away win

BARCELONA vs VALENCIA:
"One for me and one for the Lady"
Waiter: "Pardon?"
*shifts uncomfortably in my chair *
"One Chapman for me and one Chapman for the lady"
Waiter: "One for you and one for the lady?"
"Yes, yes. Two Chapmen please!!"
Over 3.5goals please

GRANADA vs SEVILLA:
Sevilla are the Novak Djokovic of Spanish football right now. You struggle to pinpoint their strengths, but you won't be able to find any discernible weakness(es). Djokovic is a bastard.
X2

AJAX vs NAC BREDA:
Read above...
1X

EIBAR vs CELTA de VIGO:
I like Robert Ludlum's books. I have a soft spot for The Bourne Identity. A book that big is bound to contain some beautiful nonsense like; "Cain is for Delta and Carlos is for Cain...Cain is for Delta! Delta One is Cain! Medusa moves; the snake sheds his skin. Cain is in Paris and Carlos will be his!"
Celta annihilated Rayo 6-1 last week. They're certainly worth a punt at lowly Eibar, no?
Mr Ludlum said to accentuate the obvious -- that an opportunity will present itself. Recognize it. Use it.
Obviously, Celta are in form, and this is a big opportunity to boost my accumulator.
Celta Vigo win

TRABZONSPOR vs GALATASARAY:
The good thing about betting on the number of goals that'll be scored in a game is that you need not worry about the team that wins and all that. This is my forte.
Over 1.5goals

CAGLIARI vs NAPOLI:
Infuriatingly inconsistent. Napoli have been woefully unpredictable (which is a bad thing for tipsters!). After comfortable consecutive victories at home to Fiorentina and away to Wolfsburg, I think its wise to bet on a Napoli win here.

HOFFENHEIM vs BAYERN MUNICH:
For ge same reason as PSG, an away win please.

BAYER LEVERKUSEN vs HAMBURG:
Leverkusen have been my surest banker in recent weeks and I think they'll coast to victory at home to a woeful Hamburg side.
Home win

After examining these teams, I am going out on a limb and predicting Over1.5 goals in the following games:
CRYSTAL PALACE vs WESTBROM
LEICESTER vs SWANSEA
PSV vs HEERENVEN
INTERNAZIONALE vs AC MILAN
LYON vs ST. ETIENNE.

And for the audacious tip of the weekend, I'm calling the Empoli vs Parma game. The odd on a Parma win is 6.00. Lol. Both teams are rather, Parma's own stemming from an administrative meltdown rather than a dearth in quality. I'm staking on a Parma win, but it won't be in this accumulator. (Include/exclude at your discretion).
Good luck boys (and girls?!)

Yours in tipster-y;
Captaincue (can't call Chelsea/United, so I'll just enjoy the match)
He blogs at: http://captaincue..com.es/?m=1
Re: Weekend Betting Tips (18/19-04-2015) by mcrol(m): 3:52pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hahaha.. I knew it, the tipster would nail it again., bastard smiley smiles. If u don't mind I can put him online for you: the blues' coach. DONT start with a caveat next time pls,a bottle of water will do. keep advancing man! they need to watch you analysing on air. c'cue baba!!! nice job
Re: Weekend Betting Tips (18/19-04-2015) by Captaincue(m): 4:41pm On Apr 17, 2015
mcrol:
Hahaha.. I knew it, the tipster would nail it again., bastard smiley smiles. If u don't mind I can put him online for you: the blues' coach. DONT start with a caveat next time pls,a bottle of water will do. keep advancing man! they need to watch you analysing on air. c'cue baba!!! nice job
Lol. You don't know how much inspiration you give me. Thanks man.

1 Like

Re: Weekend Betting Tips (18/19-04-2015) by valentinegibbs(m): 10:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
this is my first tym of seeing predictions on nairaland nd frm ur tips,it seems u re gud,de way u analyze de SWOT of football,i try ma lucky on it nd hopefully wen it enters,i shal show appreciation....#thumbs up bro

(1) (Reply)

Super Woman Serrena Cruising / Stanley Dimgba data is dangerous / Do You Know Why Nigerian Civil War Halted For 2days In 1967 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.