Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:59 PM

Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever (1813 Views)

What's Your Opinion On Break Up Sex? / Girls do you support This (pix) / Five Basic Things You Want Your Future Spouse To Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by adorablevic: 1:27pm On Apr 17, 2015
Money and sex are parts of the basic needs of life...but still many people would trade money for some other basic necessities of life...would u
Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
People have done worse for ritual money.

1 Like

Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by agarawu23(m): 1:29pm On Apr 17, 2015
sorry ma, I can't do without sex

1 Like

Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 17, 2015
Ops, CONJI na bastard. NO I won't.

1 Like

Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
sex is greatest thing ever! so i won't dare.
Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by alberto2k(m): 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2015
I go slap amu 77x7 times if she doesn't grin
Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by FLAWLES(f): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Wah?
Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by jascon1(m): 1:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Op if sulap u with my left hand en
Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by LegenduryNueLs: 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2015
alberto2k:
I go slap amu 77x7 times if she doesn't grin

The money is important o grin grin
Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
Lol, no way. undecided
Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by Eastherbunny(m): 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
is cheating allowed cuz I will rig the agreement
Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by alberto2k(m): 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
LegenduryNueLs:

The money is important o grin grin
like seriously grin
Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by Henix(m): 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
Is sex food?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by morethanadoll(f): 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2015
Money is good in a relationship/marriage, but no sex with a lot of money isn't happiness. Even if he buys me a BMW, I want sex with it!

4 Likes

Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by sinizia: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2015
For 5 billion? Hell yeah!!
Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by adorablevic: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
MzNelly:
Lol, no way. undecided
smileyna soo u like am?
Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
adorablevic:
smileyna soo u like am?

grin grin
Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by Jerrick(m): 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Sex and Money are two different things entirely. You can actually live without sex but not money. But as for me.........

As in, for me gangan grin

Honestly, I don't know which to choose embarassed

1 Like

Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by milinda(f): 5:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
buh one will allowed to use toys bah. cos sex na sex o na to cum b d koko. i go collet o

1 Like

Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
Henix:
Is sex food?
how does this question relate to the topic
Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by SkinnyDude(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2015
morethanadoll:
Money is good in a relationship/marriage, but no sex with a lot of money isn't happiness. Even if he buys me a BMW, I want sex with it!
so women like sex too?
ooh! i thought it was only guys

2 Likes

Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2015
I will support her for real.... I can play some hide and seek games like what some *atholic priest do when nature laws comes calling.
Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 17, 2015
i wil giv up sex forever buj only with her nd collect the five billion
Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by Henix(m): 11:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
deejay2x67:
how does this question relate to the topic
How it relates to ur topic is that sex ain't a food that one cant do with out. Understood?
Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 18, 2015
Henix:
How it relates to ur topic is that sex ain't a food that one cant do with out. Understood?
yep. So you can live a life devoid of sex. Yea?
Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by ayokellany: 6:28am On Jun 03, 2015
adorablevic:
smileyna soo u like am?

You never can tell what trick your kind of smile could play on ones mind but for 5 billion. Girl that's a whole lot of monieee. You know what they say, opportunity comes but once so for you maybe but for any other I'd have think about n thoroughly too.
Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by Jayjay0(m): 8:18am On Jun 03, 2015
Dollars or Naira??

1 Like

Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by adorablevic: 8:59am On Jun 03, 2015
Jayjay0:
Dollars or Naira??
;Ddoes it actually matter...
Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by kullozone(m): 9:13am On Jun 03, 2015
no amount of money can stop me from fvcking... man must nack na!

1 Like

Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by Jayjay0(m): 10:30am On Jun 03, 2015
adorablevic:
;Ddoes it actually matter...
Yes it does..Nice door
Re: Would You Support Your Spouse To Collect 5billon And Give Up Sex 4ever by jackreece(m): 7:07pm On Jun 21, 2015
SEX IS BETTER THAN MONEY.....LIKE IT OR LEAVE IT.

LIVE AVERAGELY AND GET ACCESS TO ALL KINDA PVSSY

OR BE FUCKING RICH AND LACK ACCESS TO PVSSY?

THINK TWICE AND BE PVSSY WISE! wink grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

is It Rude To Fart When Someone Is Crying? / Why Do Guys Love Their Mum More Than Their Girl Friends / Breast Sucking Good For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.