Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,473 members, 7,781,376 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:28 PM

Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? (38106 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 12, 2005
have u ever cursed anyone before?
has anyone cursed you before?
WHAT ABUSE HAS SOMEONE TOLD YOU THAT PAINED YOU AND YOU STILL REMEMBER OR KEEP IN MIND?
.........lets share..............
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by fabian(f): 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2005
why dont you start first?
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by esconedge(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2005
abi..live by example
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by hotangel2(f): 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2005
Why r y'all scared now?

Well being the ME that i AM.. I insult people, and i am always ready to be insulted.

Some painful insults i have recieved are... You r just a fat cock sucking bitch. Get your ass to the gym and shed some fat. OOohhh, i was mad and i gave the idiot that insulted me what she deserved.

I guess that's enough to start this thread.
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by WesleyanA(f): 1:30am On Oct 15, 2005
i don't insult people (usually or intentionally) and i don't usually get insulted.

probably the most painful insult i've ever recieved is from a teacher. she gave me a 28 on my first test of the quarter and called me stupid indirectly (she said it was 5th grade work). i don't remember how much i cried but i'll never forget her stupid retarded  class.  tongue

i think i have more but i'll post them later when i remember them.

:i'll know if you laugh at me so don't even try to:
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by sweetnini(f): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2005
when i was younger uhmmmmm around 7/9 i was crying(i dont know why but it was an uncalled for type of cry sha,if u guys know wat i mean) my mum came into the room and said,"shut up ur dirty latrine smiley grin"
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by nike4luv(f): 10:52pm On Oct 17, 2005
i had loads and loads
ok..i was in my class with this guys and there are some people who just can't stand u when u are laughing..so i heard Ka*ie say

"your not cool, your not funny, your just a dumbass"..am like what abt u retard..

its just normal...i insult too much people, sure i'll get mine too..o wel
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by tamia(f): 6:46pm On Oct 31, 2005
it seems like y'all take pride in insultin' pple! or maybe dats wat i think explain plz
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by da808cutie(f): 8:17pm On Oct 31, 2005
i just do it behind their backs, so they probably do the same to me grin
can't think of any direct ones right now though
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by Z4M4eva(f): 11:54am On Nov 22, 2005
It's actually quite funny when some people think they have insulted you so badly to the point of shame, when actually the insult was actually quite funny and hilarious!Some people are like that. grin
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 28, 2005
thats true
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by vexxy(f): 4:37pm On Nov 28, 2005
I had one of those mean/funny insults given to me by my father:

"for someone to be so smart, you sure are stupid."

I couldn't help but laugh.
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by damygurl(f): 3:47am On Nov 29, 2005
When i waz in SS1 in nigeria during first period one day i had double period biology. this guy teacher dat i don't like cuz he sorta like flirts with student came into my class and called my friend peju and i out!! i was confused cuz y in da world would he call me out. Actually i waz outside standing on a table cuz my note wazn't complete so my biology teacher told me to go and stand outside on a table and start copying my note like dat. Dats when da crazy teacher came in to call uz out!! then i waz like wat did i do sir? cuz he wazn't lookin too friendly and he started calling me names. he told my friend to start washing da toilet beside his office and he told me to start picking da trash da was all around with my hand! i was so mad and i was like why? i didn't do noting wrong then he started telling all da teachers that came about how very rude i was dat i saw him in da taxi and didn't greet then i waz like xcuse me sir my father brought me to skool so i couldn't have been in da taxi with u but he called me "Awon omo ajebutter ti ko ni eko ile, Awon omo to won ko lati ile won wa yen" cuz i go to diz rich kids skool and they assume all da kids dat go there r brats!! i started crying cuz it waz so painful he's sending insults home to my peeps and i couldn't do anything!! Since dat time i hated da guy with a pasion and he knew it!!! later on i learnt dat he saw my other friend and peju and assumed it was me!!
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by sweetnini(f): 12:38am On Dec 09, 2005
damygurl:

Awon omo ajebutter ti ko ni eko ile, Awon omo to won ko lati ile won wa yen"
wat does that mean
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by kenflavor(m): 12:46am On Dec 09, 2005
those children born with a silver spoon, gat no home training ...............

Nike and goodguy, am I right?
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by sweetnini(f): 12:51am On Dec 09, 2005
if thats wat it means then that guy need real beatens
that was bad
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by kenflavor(m): 12:58am On Dec 09, 2005
sweetnini, I beg ooo. My hand no dey cheesy
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by sweetnini(f): 1:01am On Dec 09, 2005
@kenflavor u are a man u can join me in the beating,u know,two hands are better than one especially when the other is a man
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by kenflavor(m): 1:05am On Dec 09, 2005
but u should know what next will happen to damygurl for beating her teacher
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by sweetnini(f): 1:07am On Dec 09, 2005
nothing will happen not when we are there to protect her abi?
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by kenflavor(m): 1:09am On Dec 09, 2005
we are not going to be there by the time the school management will be giving her an expulsion letter for beating up her teacher cheesy
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by sweetnini(f): 1:15am On Dec 09, 2005
we will be there TRUST
back to the topic: @kenflavor u've not told us ur most painful insult
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by kenflavor(m): 1:25am On Dec 09, 2005
Neither have I been insulted nor insulted anyone before
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by sweetnini(f): 1:33am On Dec 09, 2005
ur joking right?
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by kenflavor(m): 1:40am On Dec 09, 2005
no joke.
very serious
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by sweetnini(f): 1:42am On Dec 09, 2005
thats good to know
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by hotangel2(f): 1:48am On Dec 09, 2005
That's not good to know oo. On the realz... r u serious?? Ohh wait, maybe people insult u behind 'ur back'.
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by sweetnini(f): 1:52am On Dec 09, 2005
maybe and he thinks no one insults him smiley
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by kenflavor(m): 1:55am On Dec 09, 2005
is it possible to be insulted in your absence
if yes, that means u were not insulted but you were talked about grin
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by hotangel2(f): 1:59am On Dec 09, 2005
lord have mercy. But ermm... u must be joking saying no one ever insulted u before. Anyways i need to break that... so ermm i will insult u. Ready cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by kenflavor(m): 2:04am On Dec 09, 2005
cheesy cheesy cheesy

what of if u insult me and I dont feel insulted
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by hotangel2(f): 2:19am On Dec 09, 2005
weird! cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

What A Mad Man Did To Guy Because He Refused To Give Him Money (Read) / Man’s Bloody Stunt With Knife In Akokwa Creates Sensation In Imo State (pics) / Huge Cobra Killed In My Compound (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.