Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,911 members, 7,806,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:46 PM

Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? (39088 Views)

What Is The Most Embarrassing Thing You've Caught Someone Else Doing? / A Kind Nairalander Deposited 2000k To My Account For D Fake 1k I Received Pics / What Is The Hardest Question You've Ever Been Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by kenflavor(m): 2:24am On Dec 09, 2005
abi
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by sweetnini(f): 8:31am On Dec 09, 2005
@kenflavor good character but go check urself
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by damygurl(f): 2:04am On Dec 12, 2005
thanx sweet nini! i don't go to dat skool no more so we can go break bonez!!!

i think we've all been insulted at one time in our life. i don't think anyone can go thru life without it not with all diz mean peeps dat r populating da world!!!
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by blackcole(m): 6:15pm On Dec 21, 2005
a girl announced on the press stand in scondary school,that i had a small dick,and that was a lie because she was beefing me,i felt so bad that i almost started showing my stuff for people to be convinced
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by Z4M4eva(f): 6:17pm On Dec 21, 2005
i almost started showing my stuff for people to be convinced
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 24, 2006
yeah
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by treize(f): 5:29pm On Jan 24, 2006
A guy i really liked called me grose.
One boy once said he thinks I have a big nose.
And a boy once said I'm really fat.
most insults I USED to get were from boys.
now they just all fall for me. (thank you God). grin grin grin
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by coopppeer1: 2:48am On Feb 08, 2006
to tell you the truth they hate u tongue tongue tongue wink wink wink
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by treize(f): 5:30pm On Feb 08, 2006
to tell you the truth they hate u

Now that's what I call an insult!
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by Naijagarl(f): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2008
When i was 14 years old, a girl in my year that had been hating on me for ages called me a lying cheating bitch and i was like "see this monkey in clothes"
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by raregem004: 3:01pm On Jan 30, 2009
New arrivals (Brand new center rugs) in different shapes and sizes.Prices are affordable.

For more information call 07030079719
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by bluespice(f): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2009
being called a liar n a slut by someone i deeply respect, love n owe my life to.
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by C2H5OH(f): 2:15am On Aug 23, 2009
Don't remember . Guess they not really painful .

Only time I would take something like that seriously is when I'm being damned by deeply care about.
Otherwise, simply walk away or dish it right back to the insulter.
swoop
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by TheSeeker(m): 2:44pm On Aug 23, 2009
You can't even insult me because you'll get double grin
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by posakosa(m): 5:00pm On Aug 23, 2009
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by Nicolua: 8:19pm On Aug 23, 2009
here in usa ppl r cruel! i was called af at niggelovin hoe in front of my mixed kids! my oldest son whooped that a**!
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by Nobody: 5:45am On May 18, 2011
You know I've said so many mean things to so many people and they have reciprocated in so many ways, that its really difficult to remember which one was the meanest. grin
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by iice(f): 4:50am On May 19, 2011
Don't remember any. Don't really care either. Just mostly amused and indifferent.
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by harakiri(m): 7:11am On May 19, 2011
When i turned 18, i got my driver's license and tried impressing my late mum (RIP) by being her chauffeur to an occasion. After all my "skills" and "F-1-nism", she told me "SON, YOU DRIVE LIKE A WOMAN!"
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by cyprianjr(m): 7:38am On May 19, 2011
Mine was been calling " big head " while growing up,especially in primary school. Indeed I have a BIG HEAD, even me gan knew at such little age. My mum helped changed my attitude and reaction.
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jun 02, 2012
Said something that I thought was smart in a group and someone shouted; a ti ri yin! (We have seen you) .I felt like sinking oh
Re: Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received? by pendusky(m): 6:17am On Jun 03, 2012
air hostess insultd me when she saw me with phone and cam on board, i cant even say wat she said, maybe she wasnt traind at all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: A Nairalanders Room Today / 7 Types Of Friends To Avoid If You Want To Succeed In 2018 - Topwritersden / PHOTO: Who Knows This Accident Victim From Anambra

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.